Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
U-Dong 627-1 Haeundae-Gu
Do you want to have Cheap but Fabulaous place to Sleep!! rnHere we are!! Ssabong! GuesthousernrnWe are located in the center of Busan, Haeundae beach. At Haeundae you have got it all: culture, entertainment, eats, shopping, bars, garaoke, etc.
Ssbong GuestHouse is a small ocean front guest house. We only hold about 12 people at the most in two cozy and super clean rooms. The rooms are warm and each have their own ocean front view. Being on the top floor gives us the unique breath taking perspective that stretches from Dalmaji-gil Road, a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach all the way to Gwangali Beach. Dalmaji-gil boasts beautiful cherry blossoms and pine trees while Gwangali touts the best sushi and night-life!
All our guests love staying with us at Ssabong and tell us they have a unique and unforgettable experience at the remarkably affordable price of a regular Guesthouse. We hope you will stay with us and become a part of our international family!
-Friendly English, Chinese, Japanese speaking staff always ready to help you out and answer your questions
-Free light breakfast from 8:00-10:00 AM (coffee, tea, bread, jam and eggs)
-Free washing machine with laundry powder and clothes hangers
-Capsule coffee and Korean citron tea (Mr. Egg will make for you)
-Brand new and modern facilities
-Air conditioning available in all the rooms
-24-hours surveillance system
-Access to a fully equipped kitchen
-Free iron and iron board
-Free bicycle rental
-Rooftop BBQ party!! (when)
-Make your own Mr Egg(DIY)
-Check-in: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM (please notify us if you are arriving later than 10 PM)
-Check-out: before 11:00
-We are really sorry but we do not accept credit cards
Directions to the Ssabong Guesthouse
1.From Busan Station
- Take Bus number 1003 : get off at Haeundae beach (it takes about 30 min)
2.From Kimhae airport
- Limusin : get off at Nobotel Ambassador Hotel (takes about 50 min)
- Subway : take line 1 at Busan station - transfer to line 2 at Semeon
Get off at Haeundae station gate #3, #5 (takes about 40 min)
If you are in Heaundea,
- Try to find the Pusan Aquarium and Tourist information centre near the centre of Heaundea beach.
- Across the street, you'll find the TGI Fridays, Starbucks, Outback Steak inside building.
- The entrance of building (Harbor town) is one is 1st floor(you will see Bulgogi brothers sign.)
and another entrance is beside Outback Steak. You should find another entrance (beside Outback Steak).
- Come inside the entrance and Take the elevator 2F