Florença Soggiorno Madrid
Viale Redi, 1
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.
It is a rather small B&B, located on the ground floor of an ancient building of beginning of XX century, in the near surroundings of Florence hearth.
Close to the main train station and to the two expo and trade fairs of Fortezza da Basso and ex Stazione Leopolda, from 'Soggiorno Madrid' you can easily reach the most important museums and the main historical and artistic monuments of Florence, on foot or by bus (the Dome is just 15/20 minutes on foot).
Recently It has been totaly renewed and all rooms are well furnished and all of them are equiped of:
* private bathroom with flush lavatory, wash-basin, shower, hair dryer and linen
* heat and air-conditioning unit
* PC connection
* kettle for coffee and tea
The following rooms are available:
* Single private ensuite
* Double private ensuite (one double bed)
* Twin private ensuite (two single beds)
* Three people private ensuite (one double bed + a single one or three single beds)
* Four people private ensuite ( one double bed + two single beds or four single beds)
* Breakfast, self-service in the room
* Internet point
* Bed linen and bath towels
* Soap, shower-gel and shampoo in bathrooms
* Daily cleaning
* Iron and iron board on request
* Reservation for museums, with request per e-mail, per telephone or per fax in advance
* Town map
* Tourist brochures for Florence tours and excursions to Pisa, Lucca, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti
* Deposit of luggage until 08:00 pm
* Security night guard
* Bed for a child less than five years old
With the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of Jun.20,2011, the City of Florence has introduced the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight stay, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
The tourism tax rate is Euro 2,00 per people per night, and it is not applied to:
- children (up to 10 years old),
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient,
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.
Check-in / check-out:
* Check-in between 01:00 pm and 08:00 pm
If you are going to arrive after 08:00 pm, but not later than 11:00 pm, advise us
in advance with an e-mail or with a phone-call
* Check-in before 10:30 am
At reception you will find Francesco & Ruggero, who will welcome you cordially and with kindness.
They will give recommendations about the best restaurant, cheap but good ones, suggestions how to visit the most interesting places of the town, how to follow the main tourist itineraries, which bus to take, the events to be seen and all what will help you for a nice stay in the wonderful town of Florence.
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação