Вы останавливались здесь? Напишите отзыв
Нажми для увеличения карты
43 W 118th St
Why book a cramped room in an overpriced Midtown hotel, when you can stay Uptown with double the space away from the hectic noise and traffic and yet be at all the hot spots within minutes?
Stay at our award winning guest house Comfort Stay NYC. We have recently been rated excellent on Tripadvisor and won the Top Vacation Rental 2011 Award in New York City by FlipKey.
We have 6 private rentals available in a newly built split level apartment in a central location, on a quiet residential street between 5th Avenue and Lenox Ave on 118th st. A mere 2 blocks away from the famous Central Park (5 mins walk way).
All rooms have a strict non-smoking policy! But feel free to smoke outside.
The world famous soul food restaurants Sylvia's (only 4 blocks away) and Amy Ruth's (2 blocks away) are within walking distance and there is a subway station (116th St and Lenox) 2 blocks away which will have you in Times Sq in 15 minutes (4 stops away) on the express train. This is the perfect location if you’re looking for easy access to any part of New York City. In fact the apartment is situated in the perfect location to get you to other areas such as Canal Street, Greenwich Village and Soho.
There's also a huge supermarket and CVS pharmacy store 2 blocks away and an additional smaller pharmacy on the corner of the street. There are great Italian, Chinese and Mexican restaurants within 5 blocks.
The units are absolutely immaculate which are cleaned daily and every part of the rooms are spotless each and every day. Unit 1 is en-suite and Unit 2 and Unit 3 guests will share the bathroom. Unit 4 is a private apartment. The spotless modern kitchen and living room is also shared for Units 1, 2, and 3. To be honest, both kitchens are barely used as everybody is out having far too much fun in this wonderful city that is New York to cook for themselves, but it's there if you feel like showing off your Gordon Ramsey skills!
Please note that there is a 40% deposit, Taxes and cleaning fees required after booking through Hostelbooker. You can either inquiry before booking how much your taxes and cleaning fees will be so as to give you an estimate of what the entire stay will cost you.
From JFK International Airport:
1. Head northeast on Van Wyck Expy toward Van Wyck Expy (0.1 mi)
2. Slight right toward JFK Access Rd (0.1 mi)
3. Continue straight onto JFK Access Rd (0.2 mi)
4. Continue on to Van Wyck Expy (6.7 mi)
5. Continue on to I-678 N (5.0 mi)
6. Take exit 9 to merge onto NY-25 W/Queens Blvd and continue to follow NY-25 W (8.3 mi)
7. Slight left at Queensboro Bridge (0.1 mi)
8. Continue onto E 60th St (0.2 mi)
9. Turn right at 3rd Ave (2.8 mi)
10. Turn left at E 116th St/Luis Munoz Marin Blvd and continue to follow E 116th St (0.6 mi)
11. Turn right at Lenox Ave/Malcolm X Blvd (0.1 mi)
12. Turn right at W 118th St and continue until you reach the destination.