The Scottish Inn is just minutes from the roar and thunder of the mighty Niagara Falls and all of the sights and sounds this beautiful majestic area has to offer. We are within a 5 minute walking distance to Clifton Hill and other major attractions. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, come stay with us for an enjoyable, affordable and relaxing vacation. Scottish Inn takes great pride in the highly trained staff, which will make sure that you feel like you are at home.
Scottish Inns Near the Falls & Casino features a concierge desk, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Scottish Inns Near the Falls & Casino has designated areas for smoking.
•Air-conditioned public areas
•Total number of rooms 25
•Number of floors 2
•Self parking (surcharge)
•Coffee in lobby
•Complimentary newspapers in lobby
•Front desk (limited hours)
•Front desk hours
•Wireless (high-speed) Internet access - complimentary
•Designated smoking areas
•Microwave in lobby
•RV and truck parking
•Number of buildings/towers 1
•Suitable for children
•Television in lobby
Scottish Inns Near the Falls & Casino offers 25 guestrooms. Rooms feature city or courtyard views. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature triple sheeting and premium bedding. 20-inch televisions (big screens/flat screens) come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.
Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2010
•Complimentary weekday newspaper
•Access via exterior corridors
•Refrigerator (on request)
•Microwave (on request)
•Hair dryer (on request)
•Iron/ironing board (on request)
•Cable television service
•Wireless high-speed Internet access (complimentary)
John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport:
1. Head west
2. Slight right toward Airport Rd/Regional Road 37/Regional Road 637
3. Turn left onto Airport Rd/Regional Road 37/Regional Road 637
4. Turn left onto Upper James St
5. Take the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway E ramp
6. Merge onto Lincoln M. Alexander Pkwy E
7. Continue onto Red Hill Valley Pkwy N
8. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Queen Elizabeth Way/Niagara and merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way
9. Take the ON-420 exit on the left toward The Falls/Niagara Falls U.S.A.
10. Continue straight
11. Continue straight onto ON-420 E
12. Continue onto Regional Road 420/Roberts St
13. Turn right onto MacDonald Ave
14. Take the 2nd right onto Lorne St
Destination will be on the right
Вы останавливались здесь? Напишите отзыв
Примечание: За содержимое отображаемых фотографий несет ответственность сеть отелей и/или гостиничный объект. Travellerspoint не несет ответственности за содержание и достоверность этих фотографий.