.Self check-in any time after 3 p.m;
.If you want to check-in early in the morning (example: 3 a.m. or 7 a.m.
.Self check-in any time after 3 p.m;
.If you want to check-in early in the morning (example: 3 a.m. or 7 a.m.), then you are required to pay for the previous night;
Please make sure you know how to check in, because we don't answer the phones after midnight- you need the new building entrance code and reference number to check in;
.Pay with your own credit card that has our name on it- you cannot use someone else's credit card
Please make sure there are no internet blocks on your credit card- we use a virtual terminal to charge your card; this will result in your booking being cancelled;
. 'Amount Due upon arrival' does NOT include tax.
.No: (1)Smoking on the premises; (2)Pets in the rooms; (3)Damage to anything in the room or on the property; and (4)Stealing. Failure to comply will result in a $200 room recovery fee.
.Please call us with any questions.
.Modern-well-maintained building with new facilities (see pictures) .TV & free Wi-Fi in room .Free parking (spacious lot) .In downtown Salt Lake .9 miles from airport .1 minute from freeway .1 minute walk from TRAX (light rail) .Free linen and blankets (our competition charges for blankets) .Near Walmart and inexpensive food
.For an extra $10/night you can get a single or double room with a private bathroom.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT SELF-CHECK-IN
This is really a cool hostel, the new creative check-in system is just like playing a treasure finding game! I think this place is even more than a hostel. It also trains you to self-discipline and resolve the problems independently. It is in a very convenient location and has complete equipment, including kitchen, laundry, WiFi and bicycle... you just can't miss such a cool place and a self test!
The self check-in system is AMAZING. As I said, 90% of my time is spent away from home. If all hotels had this system in place, it would ease the weary traveller... It's also attractive for the business traveler too.
...I liked that we could check-in, even though we got there very late.
USA TODAY ARTICLE
NEW YORK -- Self-service kiosks in hotel lobbies, which let travelers bypass the front desk at check-in, will eventually help hotels stem rising labor costs by enabling them to serve guests with fewer staff.
Hilton was the first to launch the kiosks early last year. With 102 kiosks in 42 hotels, they have so far been 'very successful,' Hilton spokeswoman Kathy Shepard said.
Hotels have been introducing self-service check-in in large, urban areas that cater to business travelers, already comfortable with the convenience of express checkout. 'Clearly the business traveler is an earlier adapter of self service,' said Tom Conophy, chief technical officer at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, ... Sheraton, Westin, St. Regis and W Hotels.
If front desk staffing is cut back, those employees will likely be 'repurposed' into serving guests in other ways, Conophy said. 'We would look at staff we have now take on different roles, such as lobby ambassadors.'
Labor has been a growing issue for large U.S. hotels...
Source: 'Self-service hotel check-in to increase' by Jui Chakravorty, 2006 Reuters.
* TV & WiFi in room- watch cable TV in your room
* Free parking (with a spacious lot)
* Within 1 minute walking distance of TRAX (light rail)
* Quick access to the freeway (1minute drive)
* Located in newly revitalized neighborhood of downtown
* New rooms (with latest technology)
* Quick check-in computer (anytime after 3 p.m. for online bookings only)
* 24-hour coin laundry with free dryer
* Dorms with fewer people (two or four beds)
* Disposable plates, cups, forks, etc. (more sanitary)
* Only allow guests with credit card or $50 deposit (select clientele)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*ANYONE ARRIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT - If you arrive at this time, you must confirm your reservation details with the Inn ahead of arrival.
*ANYONE WANTING 7+ NIGHTS - Needs approval from the Hostel.
*CARDS NOT ACCEPTED: Laser; JCB Credit Cards: if you book with this type of card, then please contact us with a different one; we charge an extra $5.80 change fee.
*PAY WITH YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD: The credit card holder needs to be one of the guests. No pre-paid or cards allowed. For an exception, please call the Inn directly.
*CREDIT CARD - The card you book the room with is the card we will charge the total amount due to secure the room. NOTE: within four nights of your arrival, we will authorize the amount due with taxes and fees to make sure their are enough funds; if your card is declined, we may cancel your booking. All major credit cards and USA debit cards accepted.
*DEBIT CARDS - By submitting your debit card as a method of payment, you are authorizing an approval to be secured on your checking account for the amount of the booking, including taxes and fees. The amount of the approval will be deducted from your checking account (4 nights prior to your arrival) and thus reduces your available balance.
*PAYPAL USERS - We don't accept PayPal.
*FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH - You need to be able to do your own self check-in.
* WORKING E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED - This is necessary so we can e-mail you important check-in information.
* AGE RESTRICTION - Adults 18 years and over only.
* PETS - No pets allowed in this property (e-mail us for availability at another location).
* FELONS - If you have any felonies, we will not allow you stay in our Inn.
* DORMS- Depending on availability- you may stay in a two person or a four person dorm room for the same price.
*CANCELLATION POLICY- Cancellations must be made at least 2 day before your scheduled arrival day. Guests who miss their reservation date or cancel with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full.
No Shows Will Be Charged The Full Reservation Amount!
Only 30 minutes drive from Snowbird & Alta Ski Resort, and 35 minutes drive from Solitude & Brighton Ski Resort
Super pass discount ski tickets available for our guests!
OUR RATINGS AND COMMENTS ARE 100% GENUINE
Our comments are not biased because we don't offer incentives to our guests to write good reviews. We don't tamper with our ratings. All you have to do is carefully read each comment and rating and you'll find the truth.
The property is close to all the city's major tourist attractions and all the ski resorts--
* 29 miles (47 km) from Park City
* 22.5 miles (36.2 km) from Snowbird
* 42.7 miles (68.8 km) from Snowbasin
Many restaurants, supermarkets, and coffee shops are located in the surrounding area.
The Inn is located in downtown Salt Lake City and only--
* 1 minute walk to TRAX (light rail)
* 9 miles (14.6 km) from the airport
* 0.2 miles (0.4 km) from I-15 freeway
* 0.4 miles (0.6 km) from bus #22 (every 15 minutes)
* 1.4 miles (2.3 km) from Temple Square (Mormon Temple)
* 1.1 miles (1.8 km) from Salt Palace Convention Center
* 1.3 miles (2.2 km) from Greyhound bus station
* 1.3 miles (2.1 km) from Amtrak (railroad station)
* 4.6 miles (7.5 km) from University of Utah
FULLY FURNISHED CORPORATE HOUSING RENTALS--JUST BRING YOUR SUITCASE
* We can provide you with a clean, comfortable, and well-appointed home away from home. A great lodging alternative to rooms in hotels or motels. Go to our website for more pictures and testimonials.
* The building is new, fully automated, and modern with state-of-the-art technology (come see for yourself). The owner prefers to invest in the property instead of just taking money out of it. The building is warm; it uses radiant heating and has new double-paned windows.
* Camelot Inn offers budget accommodation in a unique home-like atmosphere. No curfew, chores, or lockouts.
* Very safe--the doors are always locked; you can only get into the building with a keyless entry code.
* This is not a youth hostel; 18 years and over are welcome.
* Free use of linen and blankets with any booking.
* For the convenience of all guests there are computers with free Internet access, cable TV, telephone with free local calls, private parking, keyless entry, washer and free dryer, refrigerator, and microwave.
Bicycle rental $5 (no deposit required).
***7 NIGHT SPECIAL***
If you book a room for one week, then you can rent a notebook computer along with your room. Please e-mail us asking for the notebook computer ($1/day extra).
* OUR MISSION STATEMENT is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by listening to our customers and by exceeding their expectations; to offer budget prices for a nice home with added value; and to provide a clean, safe, modern, well-maintained building.
* INSPIRING QUOTE: 'When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.'
* The owners, Arthur and Karla, improve their services by listening to guests' feedback. Arthur graduated in engineering, advertising, and business. He has been in the rental business since the year 2000, and is a member of Salt Lake City Chamber of Commerce and Salt Palace Convention Center. Karla is a flight attendant for a major airline and travels all over the country.
Arthur speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French. He has lived in or traveled to Mozambique, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Portugal, England, Spain, France, Czech Republic, and Germany.
NOTE: (1) taxes and fees are not included in the price and (2) a $5 charge will be included for the following: any bookings made after 4 p.m., declined credit cards, early arrivals (before 3 p.m.), and booking change requests.
165 West 800 South
Klicka här för att förstora kartan
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension
* Kundnöjdhetens betyg är baserat på en kombination av värderingar från Travellerspoint samt externa hemsidor. Betyget 81% för denna fastighet är baserat på värderingar av 61 gäster.