Villa Helga is conveniently located right in the heart of Bucharest (see map), near the main sights and close to food markets, restaurants, bars and clubs.
Meet fellow travellers relaxing in Villa Helga's comfortable lounge, or have a barbecue on our vine-covered terrace.
Villa Helga is conveniently located right in the heart of Bucharest (see map), near the main sights and close to food markets, restaurants, bars and clubs. Our young and helpful English-speaking staff will happily provide you with the most up-to-date advice to help make the most of your time in Bucharest.
No credit cards accepted, cash payments only.
There’s no stressing-out on your last day with us, as check-out time is late (midday) - and you are more than welcome to hang-out in the lounge and kitchen and take advantage of all our facilities for even longer.
If it’s a rainy day, then relax in front of our TV, with a large amount of international cable channels (such as CNN, BBC, MTV and so on). We also have oodles of information at your disposal on Bucharest and Romania overall.
For your valuables as well as the luggage that you don’t want to carry around all day, we provide free use of our safe-deposit and baggage storage area.
Feel free to cook for us in the fully equipped kitchen, browse the internet and send emails home, and splash about in non-stop hot showers.
Additionally, we offer breakfast and a laundry service for free.
• From the main railway station (Gara de Nord)
- take Bus 79, 86 or 133 from the stops near the station and get off at Piata Gemeni (6th stop), from there it’s a 150m walk. You can buy tickets (bilete) from the kiosks near to most bus stops. They must be validated immediately after boarding the bus. Or take the metro from "Gara De Nord" station to "Stefan Cel Mare" station, and then it's a 5 minutes walk .
• From the International Airport Otopeni
-take Bus 783 to Piata Romana, then walk along Boulevard Dacia for 10 minutes, or take Bus 79, 86, 133 or 226 to Piata Gemeni (2 stops)
• From any metro - go to Stefan Cel Mare station (on line M1), then walk for 5 min along Boulevard Stefan Cel Mare and then right on Vasile Lascar street, and then left on Busolei Street (it's a 5 minutes walk)
-recommended companies are Cristaxi, Cobalcescu, Meridian or Proftaxi. All should charge 1.5 USD from the railway station ( Gara de Nord ) or 8 USD from the Otopeni International Airport.
Klicka här för att förstora kartan
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension
* Kundnöjdhetens betyg är baserat på en kombination av värderingar från Travellerspoint samt externa hemsidor. Betyget 76% för denna fastighet är baserat på värderingar av 15 gäster.