Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension
Klicka här för att förstora kartan
Maturana 557 Barrio Brasil
IMPORTANT 1: Minimum stay is 5 months, March to July or August to December. Summer time January to February backpackers are welcome.
IMPORTANT 2 : For Long terms please ask for montly prices, the prices of bookers are just for Reserves from outside Chile, is not the real price for rooms.
Housing Horizonte provides accommodations for university students, young professional, practicing teachers and people who still feel young.
Our house is placed in the patrimonial neighbourhood of the capital, near to many universities, pubs, theatres and restaurants in a cultural and bohemian environment and very close to the metro station Cumming.
- Full info about Santiago's hidden places!
- Laundry room
- Free wi-fi internet,
- Shared living room
- Shared kitchen 24 hours full equipped
- TV Cable
- Luggage and backpack storage
Two blocks from Plaza Brazil by Maturana Street, between Santo Domingo and Cathedral. We have nice rooms for tourist in summer and interchange students for rest of the year.
Our Housing is located in the heart of the heritage Barrio Brasil, two blocks from the Plaza Brazil, for Maturana Street, between Santo Domingo Cathedral, one block from the station Cummig by Maturana number 557.
1. From the airport you can take the bus to "Centro Puerto" Airport Terminal with the direction to "Los Heroes", and then take a taxi to Maturana 557 between Santo Domingo and the Cathedral. This is worth approximately CLP$ 1.500 to approximately CLP $2.000.
2. By Metro, you can connect from anywhere in the city and any subway station and within easy reach Cumming Station; this is located one block from the house up the street Ricardo Cumming Street that bears the name of the station's Metro.
3. Radio-taxi and taxi: you can stop any taxi cab circulating around town, just note that this has on your windshield and paste the value visible. There is also a system called Radiotaxi private transport, which can be found easily through Internet.
4. By foot from the Airport: forget it!