Puerto Morelos Casitas Kinsol
Avenida Zetina Gazca, Lote 18 - Manzana 6
Obs: Det åligger hotellkedjan och/eller enskilda egendom för att säkerställa riktigheten av de foton som visas. Travellerspoint ansvarar inte för eventuella felaktigheter i bilderna.
For a number of people, the fast-paced action and the crowd of Cancun can be very overwhelming. Some people are just not up to that kind of all-night parties usually done there. Puerto Morelos is the answer with a family slow-paced life style; it is a relaxing, laid-back alternative to the bustle of Cancun. It's also the only working fishing village from Cancun as far as Tulum that hasn't been entirely consumed by tourism. Casitas Kinsol is located in the heart of Puerto Morelos, 2 blocs from the main square and in front of the old market, on the West side of the main highway Cancun to Tulum (MX307):
- 25 minutes from Cancun international airport. Make it your first stop on the Yucatan peninsula before you head for your Mayan adventures.
- Half way between Cancun and Playa del Carmen: the perfect location to visit the Mayan Riviera or to conduct businesses on the Mayan Riviera.
- Four blocks from the bus station, two blocks from the Zocalo (main square). Convenient stores, small restaurants are on the corner of the block.
- 2.0 miles from the white sandy beach of this small fishing town.
- 6 miles from the new convention center of Lakam Center.
Casitas Kinsol - Our commitment
- Outstanding service: we want you back!
- Clean and rustic rooms and bungalows with basic services: no A/C but a fan in each room. And a private bathroom with toilet, shower. All rooms are non-smoking.
- A unique decor: no room is alike; each room has its own touch and personality.
- A luxuriant nature: lime tree, orange tree, mango tree, guayaba tree, papaya tree, mamey tree, soursop, coconuts,... in a jungle cove.
We preserve Casitas Kinsol's jungle cove: no more building on our lot!!!
You'll be able to have your own fresh juice every morning: just walk to the fruit market on the corner of the block (open from 6:00am).
A family and pet friendly atmosphere. We don't have kids (kids are welcome), just three dogs (two 'malich and a mini-pincher): they are also 24/7 hosts!!!. We will touch your heart: you come as a client and you leave as a friend.
A seductive and a different experience
You will nurture yourself in nature: it's up to you to enjoy the surrounding nature. Flora and fauna are the best: do some bird watching on site.
Take a nap in a hammock under the mango tree and let us know how this experience can change your view of nature.
Check-in: from 3.00 pm
Check-out: 12.00 / noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: cash only in Mexican Pesos
Breakfast is not provided.
Taxes are included.
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension