Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension
Klicka här för att förstora kartan
Eastside Prince's Hall Gardens Imperial College London Watts Way, South Kensington
The Halls of Residence are situated in the beautiful parkland setting of Prince's Gardens. The location is the envy of many of London's finest hotels and is the perfect retreat for either holiday guests, groups or conference delegates.
There are 584 single and 24 twin student study bedrooms with washbasins, many of the rooms with views over the garden square. The majority of our shower and/or bathroom facilities are shared with the three other rooms.
A Full English breakfast is included in the price of the room and is served in the main College dining room. Snacks and light meals are available on campus throughout the day.
The Prince's Gardens Halls of Residence on the main South Kensington campus are just a short walk from Harrods and Hyde Park and right on the doorstep of landmarks such as the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert
South Kensington tube station:
1. Head east on Pelham St toward Thurloe Square
2. Take the 2nd left onto Brompton Rd/A308
3. Turn right at Thurloe Pl/A4
4. Make a U-turn at Brompton Square
5. Turn right at Exhibition Rd
6. Turn right at Imperial College Rd
7. Turn left at Princes Gate Mews
* Kundnöjdhetens betyg är baserat på en kombination av värderingar från Travellerspoint samt externa hemsidor. Betyget 79% för denna fastighet är baserat på värderingar av 5 gäster.