Budapest Friends Hostel & Apartments
4 Terez Krt. 6th district
Obs: Det åligger hotellkedjan och/eller enskilda egendom för att säkerställa riktigheten av de foton som visas. Travellerspoint ansvarar inte för eventuella felaktigheter i bilderna.
CENTRAL, CLEAN, QUALITY HOSTEL with Dorms, Private Rooms, Ensuites, Apartments – THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Feel Good, Safe and Satisfied in a clean, organised artistic environment, in the centre of Budapest. Our hostel is next to Budapest’s most trendy square (Liszt Ferenc tér) surrounded by shops, restaurants, clubs, ruin bars and sights.
The newly renovated (March, 2016) Friends Hostel & Apartments with its exclusive service and decoration welcomes You all, whether you are a solo or business traveller, a couple, a family, or a small group of friends.
Friends is a small and clean design hostel with several accommodation options and artistic design in the centre of Budapest, in an area surrounded by several tourist sights, ruin bars, cinemas, theartres, plenty of good restaurants, clubs, cafe’s. We are in the middle, everything is reachable on foot.
FRIENDS HOSTEL occupies the whole second floor of a typical Pest downtown residential building and currently offers 16 rooms and 7 apartments for total 70 persons. We offer 12 fresh, trendy and modern design rooms, and further 4 classic rooms (older style but larger and comfortable rooms with sat tv ).
We have mainly private rooms for 1 to 5 people with shared facilities, but also ensuite rooms with own bathroom, plus 2 dormitories (6-8 pers). Our apartments: We also have 4 apartments on the same floor as the hostel itself (next door), and 3 separate apartments in neighbouring buildings in our area. The apartments can accommodate 2 to 5 persons, each of them is with bathroom and kitchen, most of them with living room.
When creating FRIENDS HOSTEL one of our intentions was to show the ARTWORKS of Hungarian painters, architects and inventors to our guests. We dedicated all of our rooms to famous Hungarian modern painters in different artistic styles.
Our common areas, corridors (like a small art gallery) are mainly decorated by the paintings of talented local contemporary artists. On the walls you can also see our own photographs of our favorite buildings in Budapest.
We are of course not only about Arts & Paintings: We have board games, huge TV with sat channels, video games (X-Box), table soccer (etc.) to make your stay as fun as possible. PLUS, in the high season we offer free programs as: PUB TOUR or COOK TOGETHER EVENINGS, and help you plan your best program, activity or party during your stay in Budapest.
Unlike in the huge hostels we intend to take care of every single traveller in case of any questions from program planning to any local assistance.
We really hope we gave you a nice impression and you will love your stay with us,
*Reception (from 9am till 23:00, with flexibility according to guests arrival time) – check in is possible out of reception hours for 5 eur / check in only once payable supplementary charge
*Shared bathrooms and ensuites in hostel, own bathrooms in apartments
* Well equipped Guest kitchen facilities
* Large screen Television in reception and common areas/lounge, sat tv in ensuite rooms and apartments
* Games for your Fun (Board games, Rubik games, video games Console /X-Box)
* Our Art Gallery with modern and contemporary art pieces, paintings
* Dormitories, Private Rooms, Apartments
* Tour & Travel Information (booking & tickets)
* Air conditioning in all common areas
* Self service bar
* Regular cleaning
* Check in time from 2pm, check out time till 10am
*Free bed linen, towels
*Free Wifi in all rooms, apartments and public areas
* Free luggage storage (till 6pm on check out day, and for every early check in-s)
*Television in all rooms in Friends classic wing and in all ensuites and apartments, large screen tv in common rooms / Lounge
*Locker for the dormitories *Free personalised programme planning
*Free maps and brochures
*Free & payable programs availalble, flyers and registreation at the reception
* Free Fans for all rooms
* Free hairdryer, curling iron, iron and ironing board rental
* Free soap, shampoo, hair spray
* Free Bike & motorbike parking in the courtyard of the house
* No curfew – lockout
* No additional taxes like tourist tax or VAT
* Free X-box games like Fifa 2016 or Call of duty
* and of course heating and warm rooms in winter season:)
Free services with restrictions
* Free laundy (one wash) if you book for min. 5 nights
* One free buffet dinner if you book for min. 6 nights
* Free arrival transfer ONLY if you book a private room for min. 9 nights
You get one free service per booking (discounts are not cummulated or combined)
Please ask your freebies at the reception
*Transfers from airport/bus/train station to our hostel and/or back (25 eur – 7 500 / car up to 5 persons for airport transfer),
* Breakfast options (quality breakfast 180 m from us at our partner, Gastland Oktogon Bistro)
– Breakfast coupon 1 /full/ (large variety, unlimited hot & cold meals, buffet type, with one drink/tea or coffee): 5 EUR / pers
– Breakfast coupon 2 /limited/ (one hot meal with bakery like ham&eggs or scrambled eggs or sousagebakery or one cold plate/ham,cheese etc/ with bakery): 3.5 EUR / pers
* Secure Car parking (www.a60.hu) – ~ 800 m from us (4 500 huf – cca 15 eur / 24 hours) – A60 garage www.a60.hu (regular car, no minibus) / parking on street is payable, free only on weekends full day and weekdays between 8pm and 8am/
* Bike rental (we have 4 bikes to rent, more availalble on request) – 3 000 huf – 10 eur/ bike / day
* Minibar in the ensuites / apartments
* Laundry: (1 500 huf – 5 eur/ only wash, wash + dry: 3 000 huf -10 eur)
* Air conditioned rooms are available in a limited number (2 rooms and 2 apartments): 10 EUR / Room Airconditioning / day
* Bookable programs, tours and activities as: Caving tours, Free walking tours, City Tours, Bicycle tours, Pub tours, Thermal baths, concerts, opera, boat etc.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at our hostel!
Jack (Gergely) & Miklos & Laszlo (owners)
PS: No stag groups and no large groups please, maximum 5 persons are welcome!
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension