Istanbul Mystic Simurgh Hostel
Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim Beyoglu/Istanbul
Obs: Det åligger hotellkedjan och/eller enskilda egendom för att säkerställa riktigheten av de foton som visas. Travellerspoint ansvarar inte för eventuella felaktigheter i bilderna.
Mystic Simurgh Hostel is located at the heart of Istanbul, Taksim. We are at the centre of the busy and lively pedestrian street Istiklal Caddesi, and walking distance from the notable cafes, bars, night clubs, restaurants, theaters and galleries of the city.
If you are looking for lusty entertainment, late night welcome and lost in crowd a central and cheap place to stay at, Mystic Simurgh Hostel is the right address for you.
- There is free Internet access all day long.
- Sheets and towels are included in the price, as coffee and tea.
- You can wash your laundry for a low price.
- There is also hot water available all day long.
- You can drink Turkish tea and play Backgammon with new friends in our newly furnished common room.
- We are located at the center of Istanbul's night life and shopping area. This means that on weekend nights, and on some nights during the week, it may get loud outside the hostel. For this reason, we recommend you to bring a pair of earplugs in order to have a comfortable sleep.
- Please note that our double rooms have one large bed for two people, not two single beds.
- If you do not enjoy making new friends from all over the world, or if you are looking for a place as comfortable as a hotel, we suggest you to not book our hostel.
-there is a cat in the hostel (it's matter at the case of allergy)
- Our reception is open 24/7. If anything bothers you during your stay, or if you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact the front desk. We will do our best to make you feel at home.
Check out: 11:00
Check in: 14:00
- Payments are made in cash upon arrival.
- There is no curfew so feel free to come and go 24 hours a day.
Looking forward to welcome you at Mystic Simurgh!
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension