Ho Chi Minh Hoang Gia Guest House
214/B9 Nguyen Trai street Nguyen Cu Trinh ward District 1
Obs: Det åligger hotellkedjan och/eller enskilda egendom för att säkerställa riktigheten av de foton som visas. Travellerspoint ansvarar inte för eventuella felaktigheter i bilderna.
Hoang Gia Guest House, room and apartment for rent - located 10 minutes away from the center of the most exciting city in Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City. Provides high quality living space with affordable prices. Available for both short-term & long-term rent.
We are a brand new guest house located 10 minutes away from the center of Ho Chi Minh city, we have 9 rooms for rent, available for both long-term and short-term rent; 3 big ones (Suit)- price $35/day, 6 smaller ones (Deluxe Room) for $25/day.
- The price can be negotiated for long-term rent (more than 15 days).
- Trips and tour can be booked at our reception.
- Doesn't matter if you're a backpacker who staying for a night or someone who want to live and work in Ho Chi Minh city, we will always try our best to give an enjoyable experience in Ho Chi Minh city.
-Free motorbike parking space
-Terrace with nice city view
-24 hour reception
-Free computers for your usage
-Free wireless access
*Deluxe Room (30 square meter):
-Double bed, bed sheets and linen are provided
-Bathroom (toilet & 24 hour hot shower)
Suit (50 sqm):
- Same as Deluxe room + kitchen: 2 double beds or 1 double bed + 1 sofa)
- 45 mins from Tan Son Nhat International airport (Taxi fare: $7-$10)
- Bus is not recommended (not safe/convenient/punctual)
- Pick up might available for $5 (not including taxi fare)
- Directions from the airport:
+ Go straight on Truong Son road
+ Turn left on the 1st cross street to stay on Truong Son
+ Turn left on Cong Hoa
+ Head to the right at the 1st crossroad to Nguyen Van Troi road
+ Keep straight from Nguyen Van Troi road to Nam Ky Khoi Nghia road
+ Turn right at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai road
+ Turn left at Cong Quynh st.
+ Turn right at Nguyen Trai st.
+ Keep straight on Nguyen Trai until you see number 283 Nguyen Trai st. district 1
+ Look to the opposite side of that address, there is an alley, go in 5 meters.
-The route can be changed due to traffic jam, just don't pay more than 200.000 vnd.
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension