Stockholm Hotell Anno 1647
Mariagränd 3 Södermalm
Hotell Anno 1647 is a calm and friendly oasis in the middle of the urban landscape. Located on Slussen, Södermalm, with a stunning view over Stockholm's Old City.
The Hotel consists of two houses, linked together. The front house was built in 1647 and the back house in the middle of the 18th century. Our combination of historical premises and modern interiors makes it an accommodation with a unique character.
Hotell Anno 1647 have in total 42 rooms. With a wide range of different room categories; from economy rooms (rooms with shared facilities), budget, standard, superior, business and suites. Many of Hotell Anno 1647’s rooms have original wooden floors, classic décor and antique-style furniture. Others include modern photography and stylish design features.
Hotell Anno 1647 is situated on Mariagränd 3 on Södermalm, in the city centre of Stockholm.
Ex: Arlanda Airport to Hotell ANNO 1647 (Stockholm)
1. Follow the signs toward E4 Stockholm
2. After passing Haga and Karolinska Hospital keep the right lane towards Norrtull
3. Turn to the left towards Centrum
4. Driving on Sveavägen, follow the signs to Södermalm
5. In the tunnel take the left lane and turn to the left towards Tegelbacken /Gamla Stan
6. Take to the right and stay in the left lane, sign Gamla Stan
7. Pass the bridge and turn to the right
8. Follow Munkbroleden
9. Keep drivning in the right lane. After the bridge turn to the right toward Medborgarplatsen.
10. Drive on Hornsgatan and turn to the left at Timmermansgatan.
11. Turn left at the 1st street, Sankt Paulsgatan
12. Drive to end of the street and turn to the left on Götgatan
13. Turn right the 1 st street (before the bank and the two cash/ATM machines).
14. Now you should be outside Hotel Anno 1647
Har ni vistats här? Skriv en recension