檳城 Clockwise Hostel
75 Lorong Stewart Georgetown
The hostel is located in an old heritage building which is nicely renovated. We are crazy on cleanliness and gardening. Our advanced size beds are stable and comfortable, each of them has two personal electricity sockets – malaysian and universal.
For only 4 rooms we have 4 shared WC and 2 showers, which is more than enough, so you will never wait in a queue. There is a nice terrace in the top of the back yard to chill out in the evening.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 to 11:30 AM.
We do famous food and beer walks few time per week which start from the entrance of our hostel, we can help with visas, bus and train tickets, laundry.
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12noon.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: A 1-day advance notice is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. Our reception is open from 7:00 to 0:00, however at nighttime you’ll have to use backdoor to enter the building.
5. Our property is suitable for children (below 12 years – private rooms only).
6. Pets and smoking are not allowed neither in the hostel nor at the terrace area.
-Airport: take a bus to Komtar, then you may walk (15-20 min) or take a short bus ride towards Chulia street and stop at the «Love Lane» bus station. Look a map in advance to know how to get from Love Lane to our hostel (2 minutes walk). There is also fixed price taxi counter at the exit from Departure building (around 40 RM).
-Sungai Nibong Bus terminal: take any bus towards Georgetown, ask to stop in Chulia street at the «Love Lane» bus station. Taxi should cost not more then 25 RM at daytime and 30-35 at night.
-Komtar: you may walk (15-20 min) or take a short bus ride towards Chulia street and stop at the «Love Lane» bus station.
-Harbour (or Jetty): wall around 20 minutes or take a bus «Love Lane» bus station.
If anything is wrong just call us, we’ll guide you quickly by the phone.