2 minutes walk from ‘Freedom Square’ next to the old town, center of Tallinn. Euphoria Hostel is known immediately by the colorful graffiti on the front door by infamous Baltic artist SAKI. Quick access to public transport, supermarket and attractions make it a perfect location for your holiday headquarters.
Euphoria entertains its guests with musical jams, workshops and concerts in their common lounge area all year round. Informed staff can help you with local tours, events and pub crawls helping you to live like a local and make the best of your stay.
Facilities @ Euphoria:
- Stay in touch with friends via our free visitors computer and Wi-Fi
- We make your bed for you and make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned and have fresh hand towels and bath mats
- Your personal belongings will be safe in our large lockers located near your bed
- Prepare meals in one of our three kitchens
- Laundry service
- Bath towels for renting
- Free parking behind the building
- Coffee and teas, cereal and muesli always available for free
- Make friends in our common room where you can always smoke hookah pipe
- Watch the soccer and movies on our large projector screen
- Play guitars, drums, accordions, piano, percussion instruments
- Drink beer, cider or soft drink from our bar
Wednesdays 20:00 - Euphoria Movie Night (until the end of April)
Sundays 20:00 - Open Jam (musicians of all levels welcome)
* Are you a musician or part of a band? Would you like to do a performance or run a workshop in our comfy lounge? If yes, then in exchange to that, we are able to give you FREE accommodation.