北京 Templeside Lianlian Hutong Guest House
No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road Xicheng District
This amazing newly refurbished Chinese character house is run by a nice local family in old Hutong neighborhood of central Beijing. It peacefully hides behind busy streets, not luxurious but more comfortable and relaxing, bright, clean and full of Beijing local taste.
The guest house impresses with its beautiful garden courtyard, sunny and clean rooms, city center location and super convenient public ransportatiotns, considerable service and traveling arrangements, etc. Of course, warm English speaking staff is more essential. NB: dorm is only open to students and youth below 28 yrs old.
Living in this hostel can help you get a better understanding of Beijing local life. You could never get the same feeling and traveling experience from any other places. Temple side house gives you 'a glimpse of what life in the city is really like'.
The Temple Side House Hostel has the superb location in the city center of Beijing. It is super close to metro station. There are two old Buddhist temples around the hostel, in only 3 minutes walking distance.
--------FREE SERVICE ----------
* FREE hot tea all the time
* FREE Internet and Wi-Fi
* FREE dumping party and Chinese culture show
* FREE local hutong tour
* FREE facebook and twitter available here
* FREE 24-hour hot shower
* FREE luggage storage
* FREE postcards
* FREE towels, linens and duvets
* FREE movie show, Ping Pang playing, books to borrow including guidebooks such as LP series
* FREE travel information
* FREE hostel and tour booking around China
* 5 different significant Great Wall day tours for choice
* Show tickets with best seat location (kungfu, Peking opera, acrobatic show)
* Tibet permit and tailored budget tours
In short, once you are here, you will be here again!