Anyone staying here will enjoy a lounge area. At just 10 minutes away, close by 135 St tube station makes a stay at Chic&Budget 131 Apartments very convenient. Chic&Budget 131 Apartments is ideally located near Columbia University which is just 1.8km away. Looking for budget accommodation in New York City? You’ve come to the right place. Found in a great area for exploring New York City, Chic&Budget 131 Apartments is ideally located in .
Groups & Location:
- Very suitable for families and groups (up to 5 people)
- 5 min. walk to metro station (express A-D trains)
- 20 min. walk to Central Park north
- Bedroom: queen size bed (2 persons) & single sofa bed (1 person) & 2 big closets
- Large fully equipped open-kitchen: microwave, fridge, oven, kettle, coffee machine, toaster
- Living room: queen size sofa bed (2 persons)
- Full bathroom (bathtub)
- Iron board
- 2 Air conditioning units (living & bedroom)
- Flat screen cable TV
- Towels & linen provided
- Complimentary soap, coffee & tea
- Hair dryer.
- I-pod docking station
- Un-secured internet wireless connection
* Booking Policy *
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date will be charged 100%, otherwise, 50% will be charged.
* We have a 2.5% fee for credit card payments.
No refunds according to Booking Policy above.
FROM JFK AIRPORT:
Take the Airtrain to 'Jamaica' station
Transfer to the E train towards Manhattan.
Get off at '7th Avenue' station
Transfer to D (non all stops) or B (all stops) train towards Uptown.
Get off at '125th street' station (take 127th exit) and walk up 8th Avenue (Frederick Douglass Avenue) to 131st street.
Cost: $2. Time: Door-to-door = approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
Alternate route: Taxi from the airport. Cost: $45 (flat fee) + toll ($5). Time: 35 - 45 minutes.
FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
Take AirTrain to Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station.
At Newark Liberty International Airport Train Station, take a NJ Transit or Amtrak train to New York Penn Station (Manhattan). At Penn Station take the A or D express subway trains towards Uptown and get off at 125th street Station (exit 127th street) and walk 8th Avenue up to 131st street.
Cost of train: $14. Cost of subway: $2.00. Time: 35-45 minutes
Alternative: Take a cab, which can cost from $50 - $70 (plus tolls $10). Be careful with this option, as the cab drivers from New Jersey may not know the City that well and your fare may get even higher. Very expensive option.
FROM LA GUARDIA AIRPORT:
Take the M60 bus towards Manhattan
Get off at 125th street at 8th Avenue (or Frederick Douglass Av) and walk up 8th Avenue to 131st street
Cost: $2.00 in coins or metro card. Time: 30 minutes on the bus. Extra for waiting and walking
Alternative: A yellow cab costs about $25 + plus tolls ($5). Time: 20 - 30 minutes.