里約熱內盧 CabanaCopa Hostel
Travessa Guimarães Natal, 12 Copacabana
Located three blocks from the famous Copacabana Beach, one block from the metro and next to a beautiful natural park, we are waiting to welcome you to Rio!
Our large colonial house is fully renovated with new clean spacious dorms and bathrooms with hot showers and excellent social areas (indoor and outdoor), in a street with 24hr security.
We offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere with free Brazilian breakfast, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, free bed linen, free maps and tourist info, free drinkable water, ceiling fans, big individual lockers and free luggage storage. There iss no curfew so you can enjoy the best of Rio at any time of day or night!
We have double bunk beds (no triples!), women-only dorms, two fully equipped kitchens, a cool bar with music and a pool table, a lounge with a 42 inches LCD TV and DVDs, an open-air backyard with BBQ, free book exchange, towels, hairdryers, and ironing facilities.
Nearby you can find all sorts of restaurants, bars, clubs, supermarkets, banks, laundry services, shops and easy transport to all parts of the city. We are next to a 36 square km park with wildlife, eco-hiking and even a football court available.
Our friendly and helpful staff speak great English and are happy to help you book flights or exchange money. We know all the best events, activities and parties in Rio!
Check-In: 14.00 hs
Check-Out: 11.00 hs
* Half of the daily rate will be charged for late check out between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. After 2:00 PM a full daily rate will be charged. The hostel has luggage storage from 11AM to 11PM.
- Breakfast Buffet included (from 8 to 10AM)
- 2 Guest Kitchens (from 12 to 10PM)
- Computers lounge with free Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in the Lobby/Bar
- TV Lounge & Book exchange
- Cabana Bar (from 12 to 11PM)
- Daily cleaning service
- Self service laundry
- 24 hour hot water
- Tourist Information, daily activities & parties
- Air conditioning, individual lamps & power outlets in in most rooms
- Lockers, black out curtains, lower bunk bed curtains & ceiling fan in all rooms
Services with extra charge:
- Transfer in & out (To book a transfer, contact the hostel)
- Tours City tour, Favela Tour, Football games, Samba, Funk & Boat parties
** Please, bring your own padlock for the locker or buy one at reception.
This property has a 2 day (48hs) cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Our rates vary according to our occupancy. Early bookers will get most of the time the best rate.
During special periods like Carnival, New Year, World Cup and holidays:
100% of the payment is required in advance. The remaining 90% balance will be due directly after the on-line booking is made. The guest must contact the property to arrange payment. Non payment of the remaining balance will result in cancellation.
If the booking is canceled 90 days before the check-in date, 50% of the deposit value can be refunded. After that the booking is non refundable.
* Payment options
You can pay for your stay in most Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Brazilian Reals, US Dollars or Euros. Our exchange rate might be different than one on this website. Please visit our website for more information.
* Shared Dorm:
Each reservation is for an individual bed, although you book the same number of beds as the room has, this does not guarantee that all the people are going to be in the same room.
* Underage policy
Under 18 years not allowed, unless in student groups with a leader.