倫敦 Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
233 Willesden Lane London
Awarded "Best Customer Service 2013" by the British Education Travel Association
Recently voted one of London's best, Palmers Lodge Hillspring promises to give you a stay you will love and never forget. Stylish common areas combined with a great social atmosphere, makes Hillspring a great and unique place to meet other travellers during your stay!
Our location near the underground is great to jump on the tube and head down to the cities hotspots, attractions and nightlife. With Wembley Arena just minutes away by tube, Hillspring is the place to stay if you are going to an epic game or show-stopping concert.
Hillspring is located in a very friendly neighbourhood and we have taken great care when it comes to your safety & security so you can chill carefree in our Bike Shed bar, fill up in the restaurant or relax in the lounge and watch the latest game. We have a 24-hour reception so you can come and ask us questions at any time about your trip or stay with us at Hillspring.
We don\'t like hidden costs as much as you do which is why our beds are pre-made and come with linen all for free, so you can hop straight into bed whenever you like! We also have free Wi-Fi for all of our lodgers to stay connected to home and the world.
And as it is the most important meal of the day, and we want you to explore London with a smile on your face, we also offer free continental breakfast for all of our lodgers!
At Hillspring we are exceptionally good when it comes to dealing with groups, making the trip for the group leaders so much easier. Hillspring is in a safe neighbourhood and we have a secured space to park a bus, key-cards to allow and control access to rooms, specially located leader rooms, a dining area where we can serve dinners to your group and so much more. Get in touch as we would be happy to let you know what we can do to make your group trip more relaxed and care free.
Just some of our facilities and services:
- 24 hour reception and staff
- Check in time 2pm, but you\'re always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage in our secure luggage room
- Check out time 11am
- Logged and coded keycard door access
- Free safes and luggage lockers in every room
- Ensuite rooms available
- Free overnight coach and car parking
- Free full continental breakfast between 7.30am and 10am
- Full restaurant with meals from 5
- Full CCTV coverage for added security
- Free linen and beds which are pre-made
- Group meal menus and packed lunches available
- Bar and late night lounge areas
- Reading, conservatory and quiet rooms
- Disabled access and lift
- Large selection of rooms including double, twin and dormitory rooms
- Heavy duty laptop and valuables safes at reception
- Ground floor reception and rooms
- Group and individual luggage storage
- Payphone, fax and photocopy facilities
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Washing and drying facilities available
- Self service kitchen available
- Conference room available
- Events hall available accommodating up to 300 people
- Theatre and attraction ticket sales at reception
- Souvenirs and toiletries sales at reception
All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. If staying in a single sex dorm room the adult and child must be the same gender.
In compliance with Licensing Law , all under 18s will be asked to leave Hillspring bar after 8PM .
Note that this property has a maximum stay of 31 nights.
Please note that reservations for the night of the 31st December 2012 will be subject to a no-cancellation policy.
This property has a 24HR cancellation policy. Bookings will need to by cancelled via email by 2pm of the previous day the guest is supposed to arrive.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.