Oaxaca Casa Angel Youth Hostel
Tinoco y Palacios 610, Centro, Oaxaca
Introducing capsule-style beds in Mexico. Book a Deluxe 6 Bed Dorm and try them out!
Casa Angel is a restored downtown house, creating a stylish backpackers hostel 3 blocks from world-famous Santo Domingo Church, and close to Oaxaca City's main attractions. All within Oaxaca's Downtown Area, a World Heritage City since 1987.
We offer inexpensive and stylish accommodations for our guests in shared and private rooms. Casa Angel also has a rooftop terrace (BBQs every week!), a common area with a TV and DVDs, a full kitchen, free computers and Wi-Fi, lockers, and a delicious free COOKED breakfast every morning!
- All brand new
- Roof terrace (BBQ's every week!)
- Standard 3 bed, 4 bed and 12 bed dorms (female dorms available)
- Deluxe dorms (capsule-style beds, mixed or female)
- Double bed rooms (shared or private bathroom)
- Twin rooms (shared bathroom)
- Wooden beds
- Reading lights for all beds
- In-room lockers
- COOKED breakfast included
- Kitchen for guests (traditional market one block away!)
- Free Wi-Fi and computers
- Tour booking service (Monte Alban, Hierve el Agua, Mitla...)
- Common area with TV, DVD selection and Netflix
- English speaking staff
- 24 hour reception
- Orthopaedic mattresses
- Free purified water
Check in is 2pm unless beds are available sooner.
Check out at 12pm
Pay cash on arrival