巴黎 Apartments Père Lachaise
16 Cité Joly
Cozy one-bed and duplex apartments in Paris' Oberkampf area, 5 minutes from Père Lachaise and Rue Saint-Maur stations. Steps from Cemetery Père la chaise and direct metro to attractions including l’Arc de Triomphe, Moulin Rouge, Place de la République, Opéra Garnier and Galerie Lafayette.
We have 2 properties: "Superior 1 Bedroom Apartment" (4 people maxi) and "Budget 1 Bedroom Apartment" (4 people maxi). Both apartments are in the same building.
Please read carefully the overview before making a booking and verify that you have chosen the right apartment before confirming the booking.
Detailed descriptions of the two apartments are as follows:
"Superior 1 Bedroom Apartment" :
(50 square meters at 29-35 euros per person per night)
This apartment is of a duplex style. Very spacious and full of light.
Open-Bar Kitchen with micro-wave, fridge, oven, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cookware and tableware for 4. Dining table for 4. The apartment is on the 3rd floor without elevator.
Bedroom with two arm chairs and a double bed. Bathroom with bathtub, WC and washing machine. Flat-screen TV. Computer with ADSL.
Living room with one double sofa bed, separate WC, and open-bar kitchen.
"Budget 1 Bedroom Apartment" :
( 25 square meters at 23-26 euros per person per night)
This apartment is very compact and perfect for budget travelers. It is in the front yard of our family house so in case you need anything, we are just a shout away!
One double bed on the mezzanine accessible with a ladder and one double bed below. Flat-screen TV and a closet.
- Living room:
Two Dining tables for two, chairs for four, open kitchenette with microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee machine, cookware and tableware for four. Bathroom with bathtub and WC.
Towels and linens are provided for both apartments.
Standard check-in: Between 15h and 24h (25 Euros extra for arrivals after 24h)
Standard check-out: 11h
Full rental is to be paid in cash on arrival. Payment through Paypal is OK (5% transaction fees) but please contact us before your arrival. We DO NOT accept credit cards on check in.
Please read the following after you have made a booking:
1. It is strongly recommended that you get in contact with us after your booking and inform us the exact time when you will arrive at the airport / train station / by car in Paris.
2. Feel free to contact us if you wish to have an early check-in or a late check-out. We'd do our best to accommodate. In both cases, DO let us know ahead of time.
3. In order to have a prompt check-in, it is VERY important that you give us a call as soon as you arrive at the airport /train station in Paris so that we can arrange for a meeting time.
4. When you are in front of the building, you will not see any sign or logo for the apartments because we are not hotels.
5. Baby cots and high chairs are possible, contact us ASAP to reserve.
6. We’d recommend nice restaurants, sightseeing places and anything else, just ask!!
In case of cancellation, please inform us at least fifteen days before your arrival date.