倫敦 Astor Queensway
45 Queensborough Terrace Bayswater
Located a short walk from Notting Hill, Hyde Park and Kensington Palace (home of William, Kate and the Royal Babies!) it is easy to see why so many people fall in love with this neighbourhood. With three Underground Lines and countless 24hr buses, Astor Queensway is the perfect hub from which to explore London. A short walk around the neighbourhood will take you through the world famous Portobello Market, Kensington Gardens and London’s most expensive street! Hop on the tube or bus and within 10 minutes you’ll be in the heart of Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square!
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS.
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access.
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV Security monitoring
• Free security lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc)
• Free luggage storage available before check-in and after checkout (same day)
• Laundry facilities available from 8am – 8pm. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports!
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!):
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £1
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Please note: that we only accept bookings of up to 12 guests per reservation and we reserve the right to refuse any reservation that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly.