Pakchong Lilawalai Resort
39 Moo.10 T. Nhongnamdaeng
The Lilawalai Resort is surrounded by a grove of tropical flower trees and the charming ponds formed with seepage of spring water from Khao Yai National Park.
Our accommodations and facilities are intended to provide guests with a home-away-from-home atmosphere while offering modern technology for business travelers.
Our 55 acre landscape includes plumeria trees of several hundred cultivars, mainly the varieties of cannas and oleanders, amid the private tropical fruit, organic vegetable and herb gardens, providing healthy ingredients for Thai traditional and international cuisines at our restaurant.
The Lilawalai resort is a perfect hideaway where you can enjoy true nature and exotic surroundings.
Accommodations and Amenities
* 24 air-conditioned guest rooms with private balconies affording a beautiful and serene view of the plumeria tree garden and pool
* 11 air-conditioned villa style guest rooms
with open air showers
* 12 air-conditioned Thai House.
* IDD telephone lines
* Refrigerators and mini bars with complementary coffee and tea
* Special bathroom amenities including shower robes and slippers
* Thai massage house with adjoining Lilavadee Coffee Gallery
* Swimming pool with a separate kiddie pool
* Leisure row boating
* Thai herb gardens
* Rose Garden
* Night Safari (services provided by Khao Yai National Park)
Facilities and Services
* Open area multi-purpose restaurant
* Thai garden herb restaurant
* Beverage bar
* Air-conditioned conference room for up to 100 guests
* Open air function area for up to 60 guests
* Concierge and luggage services
* Wireless ADSL (free!)
* Thai traditional and aroma oil massage
* Room services
Only about 2 hours from Bangkok, the Lilawalai Resort is located in a tranquil setting off the main road leading to Khao Yai National Park
From Bangkok International Airport: Approx 150 km
From New Bangkok International Airport: Approx 170 km
From Bangkok Downtown: Approx 165