Do you like to meet other people and do you fancy partying? Travelling alone or within a group: The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you! Right in the center of town, easy transport links to the bus station / airport and lots of activities.
Do you like to meet other people and do you fancy partying? Travelling alone or within a group: The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you! Right in the center of town, easy transport links to the bus station / airport and lots of activities. Clean, secure and with friendly staff that will help you 24 hours.
Our hostel is about being sociable, having fun and learning about the city. For sure you will have a great time, if...
- You want a hostel that is action packed with a large range of tours in and around Tallinn until Beer o'clock
- You would be happy to get a free surprise shot on arrival at our bar
- You enjoy being located in the very heart of Tallinn right across the street from Town Hall Square
- You like to meet crazy Estonian locals on our legendary PUB CRAWLS
- You feel like taking part in 1.50 Euro beers at our bar during our double happy hour
- You enjoy themed nights, such as our famous Wizard challenge, dress up parties, cocktail nights and karaoke...
- You like to enjoy our yummy home cooked dinners with other guests
If you like these notions mentioned above, then The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you!
AK47 Shooting, Prison Tour, Free Walking Tour, Lahemaa National Park Tour, Pub Crawls, Hostel Dinners, Karaoke, Dress up nights, Double Happy Hours, Cocktail Nights and much more!
***Note: We here at The Monk’s Bunk work hard to keep our atmosphere and as such preserve the right to deny individuals older than 40 years of age. Large groups we recommend to contact us before making a booking.***
Large common room with awesome backpackers bar and pool table. Clean, sexy bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen which is open 24 hours. Free luggage storage. You are welcome to use all facilities until your plane, train, bus or ferry leaves...
*** Note: The Monk’s Bunk is a party hostel. If you prefer a more relaxed and chilled out environment we strongly recommend you to check out our sister hostels Tallinn Backpackers and the Old Town Alur Hostel. For cozy private rooms, check out Viru Backpackers and Knight House ***