Peace, colour, tranquillity.all find their expression in a hotel full of charm and good taste, where the client is able to enjoy their holiday in direct contact with the natural environment.
The Hotel Alcadima offers you a place to stay in a natural environment with everything that you need to make your stay unforgettable.Make your own reservation. For your convenience we have made available a web site where you can check availability and make you own reservation with a credit card
Peace, colour, tranquillity.all find their expression in a hotel full of charm and good taste, where the client is able to enjoy their holiday in direct contact with the natural environment. Submerged in an atmosphere of tranquillity, relaxation and restfulness the hotel is ideal for those people looking to enjoy the natural environment.To guarantee this we put at your disposal over 20 years of experience.
Enjoy, during your stay with us, not only all of the facilities and possibilities offered in the complex but also our rooms. Rooms designed to make you feel as though at home, decorated in a warm style, which imparts a feeling of relaxation, ensuring that your stay with us will be as comfortable as possible. Our aim is help you to enjoy a genuine holiday without seeming that you have left home.
How to find hotel Alcadima from the nearest airport (Granada): instructions to follow.
1. Take the A-92 (carriageway of Andalusia) in direction of Granada.
2. Turn off when you see the signpost for Santa-Fe/Granada and take the A-329.
3. Then take the E-902 or the A-44 (carriageway of Sierra Nevada) in direction of Motril.
4. Take the exit 164 on the A-44 in direction of Lanjarón-Alpujarra
* Granada airport is at 45-50 minutes away from the hotel.
How to find hotel Alcadima from the nearest railway station (Granada) by car: instructions to follow.
1. From Avenida de Andalucía where is the railway station, take the Avenida Constitución.
2. Then go down to Severo Ochoa Street and go straight ahead to Melchor Almagro Street until you reach the cloverleaf intersection of the A-44.
3. Follow in direction of Motril once you are on the A-44.
4. Take the exit 164 following direction Lanjarón-Alpujarra.
5. Once arrived in Lanjarón, you will find a first roundabout (if you turn right you take the direction of Órgiva). Go straight ahead to the urban center of Lanjarón entering the main street of the village and take the first street on your right. At the end of that street, in the left corner, you will find hotel Alcadima.
* The railway station is at 35-40 minutes away from the hotel (depending on the traffic in the center of Granada).