布達佩斯 Home Made Hostel
Teréz krt. 22. 1/7 (Oktogon)
If you are a traveller looking for a friendly, well-located (a nice 20 minute walk to the Buda Castle District and other major sights), home-from-home place with a friendly atmosphere, you've found your hostel. This is the best hostel in Budapest if you want to make friends, share your travel experiences with others and go out to have fun with your hostel mates.
Great packages for group bookings! Book with us and we will take care of everything else: we organise your days, book you tickets and tours .- all you need to do is relax and enjoy.
IMPORTANT: Due to new district rules, which came into force at the end of September 2012, the signs for all businesses in our building will be removed. Please use the building number (22) to find us.
Please devote some time to reading the hostel description before making reservations. Thank you.
What do we have, what do we offer?
- spacious rooms
- comfy beds (no bunk beds) with heaps of space
- great variety of rooms (privates, 4,6 and 8-bed rooms)
- individually designed interior in all rooms
- lofts with privacy
- security keys for each room
- two rooms (4-bed and 8-bed) are interconnected.
- 3 clean bathrooms, no queues, hot water all around the clock
- guest kitchen
- common room
- free super fast internet
- free wifi in all rooms and common areas
- free use of Skype headsets
- free luggage store
- free printing up to 3 pages
- free padlock hire and lockers
- free safe
- free towel hire and bedlinen
- free tea and coffee
- free travel info, maps, flyers and travel guides
- free DVD hire
- free Budapest city maps
- free city maps for other foreign cities (Vienna, Prague, etc.)
- taxes included
- flexible check-in
- great additional facilities just round the corner (cafes, diners, pubs, restaurants, post ofice, ATMs, banks, pharmacy, money exchange, 24-hour shops)
- Laundry for 2,000 HUF (7 euros)
- free genuine Hungarian dinner on every second Tuesday
- whimsical decor, going beyond your typical drab backpacker room
- the friendliest and most helpful ever
- eager to provide best tips for going and eating out
- always approachable
- lockers for each guest
- keys to the main gate for each guest
- keyless number code for each guest
- lockable rooms
- free safe on request
- 24 hour reception
- a real sense of community
- very laid-back and friendly
- a great place to meet other travelers
- 50m from mian metro line
- 10m from main tram line
- halfway between Heroes Square and the river Danube
- right in the middle of lots of great cafes, restaurants and relaxed bars
- great facilities round the corner
- the perfect base for exploring Budapest
1 Please note that, as check out is 11am, if you arrive before 12am (noon), you may not be able to get to your bed immediately. If you arrive early, you can store your luggage at the hostel for free and hang around if you want.
2 Please note that we are NOT a party hostel. If you wish to party, we can recommend you places nearby.
3 Please inform us if you will arrive later than your indicated arrival time. Please note that if you are late more than 3 hours and if we receive no previous notice, you may risk losing your bed. Thank you.
4 Please note that the private double ensuite room is an apartment (studio flat) located next door in the corridor. For details, please read 'Room description'.