36 Swan Terrace Windsor
Swan Inn Bed and Breakfast is located on Swan Terrace, Windsor bordering Herston. The heart of Brisbane city is within three kilometres of the residence and offers guests a private suite which includes a queen size bedroom, adjoining bathroom, media/lounge room (full foxtel coverage), kitchenette, split system air conditioning, wireless internet, private cottage garden opening from bedroom.
Within walking distance is the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH), the Ekka, Ballymore Stadium, QUT Kelvin Grove, Fortitude Valley(restaurants and China Town), Wilston Village (restaurants). The Windsor Train Station and buses (seven minutes walk) are easily accessible. A twenty minute train journey will take you to the Dutton Park Station with buses taking two minutes to cross the Brisbane River to the University of Queensland at St Lucia. The Gabba is a 15 minute bus ride and is free when going to sporting events such as the Cricket Ashes and AFL Football. The Downey Park sporting fields are a few minutes walk away where Netball, Hockey and Softball are played.
A continental breakfast is provided daily with fresh fruit salad, cereal of choice and toast making facilities.
Included for your own exclusive use are:
a media room/sitting room with a leather lounge
a 40 inch wall mounted plasma TV with surround sound
Guests can enjoy a selection of DVD’s
full Foxtel coverage and free to air channels
also full access to internet is provided
adjoining the bedroom is a bathroom fitted out with premium fittings and features a lead light window enhancing the old world charm.
coffee, tea, and toast making facilities are available
continental breakfast is provided with cereal of choice along with fresh yoghurt and fruit salad made daily.
From Brisbane Airport
1. Head south (82 m)
2. Slight right toward Airport Drive (800 m)
3. Continue straight onto Airport Drive (750 m)
4. Take the ramp onto Airport Drive (2.3 km)
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto East-West Arterial Rd/State Route 20 heading to Nundah (1.9 km)
6. Turn left onto Sandgate Rd (3.2 km)
7. Turn right onto Albion Overpass (500 m)
8. Continue onto Albion Rd (450 m)
9. Continue onto Lutwyche Rd (12 m)
10. Slight right to stay on Lutwyche Rd (1.0 km)
11. Turn right onto Newmarket Rd (290 m)
12. Turn left onto Swan Tce and continue until you reach the destination (350 m)