里約熱內盧 Hostel in Rio
Rua Senador Correa, 61
Located in Laranjeiras, one of the nicest and safest neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro, this small Art Deco hostel is ready to receive tourists coming to the “Cidade Maravilhosa¨ (Marvelous City) to experience new things and meet the local culture, looking for comfort and quality associated to low cost accomodations.
A 5 minute walk from two subway stations (Flamengo and Largo do Machado), next to a cab stop, Hostel in Rio is near to the main buses routes that lead to the most important tourist attractions in the “Cidade Maravilhosa”, among others, like:
· Lapa (15 min), Santa Teresa (20 min) and Historic City Center (15 min);
· Christ the Redeemer (Corcovado) (15 min) and Sugar Loaf (15 min);
· Copacabana’s (15 min), Ipanema’s (20 min) and Leblon’s Beaches (40 min);
· Botanic Garden (20 min) and Tijuca National Park (20 min);
· Maracanã (Socker Stadium) (20 min);
· Aterro and Flamengo’s Beach (9 min);
· Santos Dumont Airport (15 min) and Novo Rio Bus Station (20 min).
Hostel in Rio is located in a very quiet and residential street, but close to supermarkets, drugstores, dry cleaners, trade convenience center and, especially, to popular events, evening entertainment, many parties with a mixture of rhythms, bohemian area whit restaurants and bars, museums, theaters, movie theaters, gastronomy, culture, traditions and, of course, to the natural beauty of Rio de Janeiro. All of this just for you, that want to experience local possibilities and feel like a legitimate 'Carioca'.
Hostel in Rio is designed to house, comfortably, 48 guests, as follows:
a) 5 shared rooms with 2, 3, 4 and 6 bunk beds, all equipped with mattresses and high quality linens, air conditioning, lockers, phones and individual reading lamps - distributed as follows:
• Lapa’s Room with capacity for 4 people, located on the ground floor;
• Santa Teresa’s Room, with capacity for 8 guests, located on the ground floor;
• Laranjeiras’s Room, with capacity for 4 people, located upstairs;
• Botafogo’s Room with capacity for 6 guests, located upstairs, which is a gateway to the Copacabana Room;
• Copacabana Room, with capacity for 12 people, located upstairs.
b) 4 Classic Suites, for up to 2 people, accommodated in a double bed or 2 singles, as your preference, private bathroom, air conditioning, minibar, safe, TV with 32' flat screen and cable TV with all Telecine and HBO channels;
c) 1 Family Suite, for up to 6 people, 2 must stay in a double bed and 4 in two bunk beds, located in an annex room, separated by a sliding door, private bathroom, air conditioning (2 units), minibar, safe, TV with 32' flat screen, and cable TV with all HBO and Telecine Channels.
The daily rate entitles you to:
a) excellent breakfast, consisting of 27 items, served from 7 to 10 am;
b) bodywash, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer in the bathroom;
c) Free wi-fi;
d) heated and pressurized showers to enable a nice and relaxing bath;
e) purified and chilled water, in the kitchen;
e) possibility to use the kitchen, at lunch and dinner time, to prepare light meals, which do not involve frying or cooking food with a strong odor.
For comfort and convenience of its guests, Hostel in Rio features also LCD television with 42' flat screen; Cable TV; DVD; computer and games - all located in the Reception area - and water cooler with purified and free water and microwave oven, in the kitchen.
The Hostel will also allow the storage, in its refrigerator, of small amounts of perishable foods.
The breakfast is well served and available for guests from 7 to 10 am.
The breakfast consists of bread (roll and sliced), scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese platter, fresh minas cheese, ham, papaya, banana, apple, tangerine or pineapple, butter, cottage cheese or cream cheese, jam, honey, orange juice, drinkable yoghurt, coffee, milk (hot and cold), chocolate powder, tea, cereals (cornflakes and chocoball), granola, cheese rolls, butter cookies, cake, and other delicacies of Brazilian cuisine, served on special occasions.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in must be done from 2 pm and can be anticipated, if rooms or beds are available.
The check-out shall occur till 12 pm, and may be delayed if there is availability of rooms or beds to accommodate new guests.
Hostel In Rio offers at no extra cost:
1) air conditioning in all Hostel in Rio rooms and environments, quality linens and bath towels;
2) key cabinets with possibility of putting security lock, which must be brought by the guest.
If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so at least 7 days before your check-in; otherwise the daily fee, charged for the first day, will not be refund. See the rules for cancellation in times of special events like New Year, Carnival, Olympic Games, etc.