都柏林 My Place Dublin Hostel
89-90 Lower Gardiner St.
A superb budget hostel in a great location for anyone wanting to come and see Dublin. Great staff who will show you all the best things to visit, eat and drink in Dublin. If you're coming to Dublin, Browns is where you want to stay!
* Free WIFI
* Free Luggage Storage
* Free Map
* Free Walking Tours @ 11 and 1(Spanish and English)
* Choice of Breakfast, ( from only €2.20 in our Café )
* Laundry Service only €6. Cheapest in Dublin!
* Guitars Available for guests
An excellent hostel renowned for its 'melting pot' of different nationalities. Grab a guitar at reception and entertain us. People from all over the world share stories, chill out and have fun in our big common area.
It’s the Ideal place for anyone travelling on a budget.
The hostel comes alive at night with people cooking and chatting before they head out to enjoy Dublin's exceptional night life.
Don't Want to cook?
Why not place an order from our unbelievably cheap takeaway menu from Cafe Carlo 2 and enjoy some gorgeous authentic Italian cuisine or Go in and sit down to a meal so tasty you may as well be in Italy!
Get your First Full Irish from €4.95. Cheapest in Dublin!!
Don’t know where to go?
Our staff will happily give you a map, tell you the best spots and point you on your way to Dublin’s best pubs, clubs, shops, restaurants and tourist attractions.
Have a great night’s sleep and do it all again tomorrow!
Reception is open 24/7 so you can come back or check in anytime!
Hope to see you soon !!!
We hope to see you soon......
- 4, 10, 12, 14, 16 & 20 bedded rooms - some en-suite
- Single sex and mixed rooms available
- Central heating and air-conditioning for your comfort
- Groups of any size are more than welcome
- Secure key card access
- Open 24 hours-no curfew and no lockout
- Towel, blanket and locker hire
- TV room and pool table
- Light snacks and soft drinks available
Rules And Policies
Check-In Is after 15.00, if you arrive before you can store your luggage in the luggage room (free of charge)
• No smoking anywhere in the building
• When cooking or eating, please clean up after yourself.
• No disruptive behavior.
• No loitering outside
• Common area closed after 1 am
• Please stay in the bed assigned to you
• Sheets and blankets are available at reception (sheets free and blankets €2 please ask at reception)
• Payment is due in full upon arrival,
• Only passport, driving licenses or official government ID cards are valid at check in.
• Management and staff reserve the right to refuse admission
• It is a criminal offense to tamper with Fire safety equipment, anyone caught opening a fire exit will be asked to leave
Directions (how to arrive at the establishment): From the Airport, You can take a number of buses:
Bus 41 will bring you to Gardiner Street. (40 minutes approx) (Cheapest)
The 747 will bring you to Busaras then follow the directions below (25-30 mins approx)
The Air coach will bring you to O’Connell Street then follow the directions below (25-30 mins approx)
From Houston Train Station take the tram to Busaras (Central Bus Station) and follow the directions below.
From Connolly Train Station you go out the side door, cross the road and walk up Talbot Street to the traffic lights and take a right. We are just 50 meters up on the right hand side. (Approx 5 mins)
From Busaras (The Central Bus Station) you go out the door, walk past Store St Garda station. Take a left on Talbot St and a right onto Gardiner St.
We are 50 meters up on the right hand side.
From O'Connell Street (the spire) go up Earl Street North at the spire and continue straight up Talbot Street to the traffic lights. Take a left onto Gardiner St. We are 50 meters up on the right hand side. (Approx 5 mins)
We have three wine color canopies coming out the front of the building and Irish and EU flags so you can’t miss us.