The Ein Gedi guest house resides at the lowest place in the world, facing the Dead Sea. Above it soar the Yehuda Desert cliffs.
51 rooms with A/C, shower and bathroom, T.V., coffee set and mini bar (in some).
Some of the rooms have a private balcony looking over the Dead Sea.
3 Halls with audiovisual equipment.
“If the reservation is made by a guest holding an Israeli passport, V.A.T. will be added according to law regulations. This will be payable on arrival at the hostel.”
The Dining Room seats 250. Breakfast included in price. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher.
Additional Services and Accommodations:
T.V. room, cafeteria, Internet station, basketball court, storage lockers, beverage vending machines, cinema system, Sefer Tora, access for handicapped. There is a possibility to organize Study Days and Family/Organization Conferences.
Egged bus lines 486 and 487 from Jerusalem, 421 from Tel Aviv, 444 from Eilat and 384 from Be'er Sheva and Arad.
Nearby Sites, Attractions and Walking routes:
- Ein Gedi nature reserve: Yishai mountain, David stream, Arugot stream, Tzruyah
- Marked walking routes in the Judean Desert streams.
- The Qumran Caves, Massada, Tel Nor and the ancient Synagogue in Ein Gedi.
- Various beaches along the Dead Sea.
- Ein Gedi Spa, Ein Bokek Spa.