All the rooms benefit of the same attention to detail and are decorated with all the comfort of modern living plus a flare of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai charm.
Muang Gudi Resort is truly a piece of architecture; a blend between Ayutthaya and Sukhothai period architecture that shows throughout the resort.
All the rooms benefit of the same attention to detail and are decorated with all the comfort of modern living plus a flare of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai charm. This unique designed boutique resort is located on a secluded part of well known Doi Mae Rim, famous for its many tourist attractions such as butterfly and snake farm, elephant camp, Tiger Kingdom and of course Queen Sirikit botanical garden just to name a few.
The 26 spacious and cozy guest rooms at the Muang Gudi all feature exclusive paintings, custom designed teak furniture and luxurious amenities reinforcing the perfect blend between the charms of ancient art and modernity.
There are 27 deluxe rooms in all. Each comes with IDD phone, fridge and minibar, full set of toiletries, hairdryer, air conditioning and satellite TV. Room size: 35 – 40 sq m.
Driving directions to Muang Gudi Resort
Chiang Mai International Airport
60 Sanambin Road- Suthep District
1. Head north
2. Turn right toward Mahidol/Route 1141
3. Slight left to merge onto Mahidol/Route 1141
4. Continue onto Bunrueang Rit
5. Continue straight to stay on Bunrueang Rit
6. Continue straight to stay on Bunrueang Rit
7. Turn right onto Manee Nopparat
8. Continue straight to stay on Manee Nopparat
9. Continue straight to stay on Manee Nopparat
10. Slight left to stay on Manee Nopparat
11. Take the 1st left onto Chang Phuak Rd
Continue to follow
12. Continue onto Route 107 (signs for Mae Rim)
13. Turn left
14. Take the 1st right
Muang Gudi Resort
815 Mae Rim Samoeng Road Rim Tai, Mae Rim