Ayutthaya Thai House The riverfront
14 Moo.5 U Thong Road
“THAIHOUSE The Riverfront” was created by a local owner with the intention to share the simplicity of living along the river in the ancient 700 year old town of Ayutthaya, the world heritage site, where you will be amazed by our location and Thai house living like in the past. We are unique and authentic in Thai way of life. Your experience with us, will be memorable and much value of money.
We invite you, your family or friends to find this place and spend quality time with the ones you love and care for. This is a unique experience which will not soon be forgotten.
You can relax while staying in a traditional Thai house, with a great river view in front of you. The World Cultural Heritage Site of the temple Wat Phutthaisawan is located just to the left of the house. Additionally, there are several main attractions just a 10 minute ride away.
- We provide you with a private Thai house with the riverfront view that you can relax and enjoy the scenery with your family and friends.
- 3 bedrooms are provided: 1 river view bedroom with air-conditioning and 2 bedrooms with authentic-fans.
- Living room with Plasma TV, and DVD player where you can watch your favorite films and also free wifi
- Thai kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, plate ware and a view of a World Cultural Heritage Site from outside the kitchen window
- We would like you to try our Thai breakfast with over 15 menu items all served with world famous Thai rice with the main dish. You can also enjoy authentic Thai foods such as Ayutthaya noodle soup and Pad Thai, all homemade locally. Breakfast is available to you at anytime you get up and are ready to have a breakfast; all with a spectacular riverfront view. If you are in love with Thai food, it is time for you to explore the real taste of Thailand.
The house is located just a few minutes from Ayutthaya hospital at Authong road. If you are coming from Ayutthaya hospital, our house is just opposite from the main Chedi in Suan Somdej Garden, on your right hand side. There are several street food signs along the road, please look for our sign “THAIHOUSE, the riverfront.