Hotel Everest is a short walk from Termini station and Air Terminal for the Airport. Situated in a very superb position, just besides the historical church Santa Maria Maggiore build in the 5 century AD, on the famous street via Cavour. The ideal location and the hotel can be enjoyed by all types of travellers.
The hotel is on the third floor of a building and can be reached by a elevator. The entire property has centralized air conditioning system
All the rooms are well furnished, designed for a comfertable stay. All the basic requirements are available in the room.The hotel is often renovated to provide you with clean and tidy accommodation. The reception which is open 24 hrs you will meet friendly and helpful multilingual staff.
Complementary : Towels, shampoo and soap, per person.
Free City map with tour information
Free National landline calls and fax
Free Luggage deposit
Terms and Conditions:
* The Check-in is after hr 13.00 and Check-out is at 10.00 am
* The reservation done with the credit card number is just to hold the booking the payment has to be done at the hotel in cash (Euro)
* In case the reservation has to be cancelled / modified it has to be done 3 days before (72 hours) from the arrival date of the reservation or there will be a cancellation fee,which is the cost of the room for 1 night.
* When you book a double room kindly inform us if required two separate beds.
* Breakfast is not included
* City tax not included, cost euro 2 per person per night.
All the private rooms are comfortable and well furnished and are cleaned everyday.Each room has private bathroom, shower and includes modern amenities such as internet wireless, mini-bar, Safe, Flat screen TV, hairdryer, heating / air condition centralized and direct telephone.
By foot :
From the Termini Station (at piazza Cinquecento) take Via Cavour, walk straight along 100 meters towards the church Santa Maria Maggiore, on the right hand side at number 47 is our hotel on the 3rd floor, reached by an elevator
Take the train for Rome Termini Central Station..
From the north: Take the A1 motorway and exit at Roma Nord, then take the Grande Raccordo Anulare and exit at Settebagni. Follow the indications for Via Salaria, after 11 km on Via Salaria follow the indication for Termini Station
From the east: Exit the Tangenziale Est and take Via Tiburtina. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
From the south: From the A1 motorway take the Grande Raccordo Anulare, exit 23 Appia. At San Giovanni, follow the indications for Termini Station.
From Leonardo da Vinci Airport/Fiumicino International Airport:
By Car take the Rome – Fiumicino motorway, exit at Via Cristoforo Colombo and follow the indications for San Giovanni. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
By Train take the Leonardo Express for the Airport to the Termini Station