lungomare toscanelli 186 Ostia
Litus is property of the Common of Rome and is under protection of Cultural Heritage Ministry.The hostel, completely renovated in 2006 is located on the beach and is the biggest hostel in the City with over 130 beds in clean and spacious rooms with private bath, TV color and sea views. It offers top competitive services in a modern and immaculate setting including films shown in their movie theatre.
The location is quaint, right on the seafront in Ostia, in the 13th municipality of Rome, only a few miles from Rome's primary Airport; Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) and accessible with public transportation from the City center at the cost of 1,50 euros for each direction.
Buffet breakfast included with hot and cold drinks, a great variety of cakes, cereals, yogurths, toasted bread, butter and marmelades, fresh fruit and fruit juices
- Free Internet, WI-FI access in the lobby
- Bar with pasta and pizza
- Bed sheets and bath towels included
- Free hot showers
- Free self-service lockers
- Cinema room with free movies every night
- Guided tours in the City center
- Free parking
- No curfew
- No bunk beds. Only single beds!
- no lock-out
- 24h reception
- Daily maid service
- Entertainment room
- Discounted beach access
- Please print out your confirmation and pay the balance due upon arrival.
- If you do not give us 48 hours notice (2 days) of your \'no show\' by e-mail or fax , we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night\'s accommodation.
Phone cancellations are not accepted.