Blog Entries tagged '2011'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged '2011'
- BARCELONAFAVOURITE PHOTO
BARCELONA, OUR LAST CITY OF AN AMAZING 6 WEEK TRIP -
OUR FIRST BIG OVERSEAS TRIP. 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING, SAVING,
PLANNING, LOTS OF GOOGLING, MAPPING, MORE GOOGLING Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 16, 2017
- VALENCIAFAVOURITE PHOTO
VALENCIA WAS MY FAVOURITE CITY IN SPAIN. WE STAYED
ON THE CORSO AT THE BEACH AT HOTEL APARTAMENTOS
BANJONDILLO. IT WAS AN EASY BUS RIDE INTO THE CITY.
[img Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 15, 2017
- TORREMOLINOS, LA ALHAMBRA GARDENS. MIJAS, RONDA SPAINFAVOURITE PHOTO
SPAIN WAS HUBBY'S CHOICE.
THIS WAS OUR LAST COUNTRY IN AN AMAZING 6 WEEK
ADVENTURE THROUGH EUROPE STARTING IN ZURICH AND
DRIVING THROU Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 14, 2017
- CASABLANCA - A MODERN MOROCCAN CITYFAVOURITE PHOTO
LAST DAY IN MOROCCO :(
WE HAD ENJOYED THE EXOTIC SIGHTS, SMELLS, SOUNDS AND
TASTES OF MARRAKECH.
WE HAD A THOROUGHLY AMAZING ADVENTU Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 12, 2017
- ESSAOUIRA - A CHARMING FISHING VILLAGE IN MOROCCOFAVOURITE PHOTO
OUR TRIP TO THE SAHARA DESERT WITH HABIB, BORN AND BRED
BERBER NOMAD WAS PHONOMINAL! I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE
TO SHARE MY APPRECIATION FO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 11, 2017
- M'HAMID, CHEGAGA BIVOUAC DESERT CAMP, MARRAKECHFAVOURITE PHOTO
THE PREVIOUS DAY SAW US SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS IN THE
SAHARA DESERT NOT FAR OUT FROM M'HAMID, A SMALL TOWN
ON THE EDGE OF THE DESERT AND Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 8, 2017
- TODRA GORGES, SAGHRO MOUNTAINS, N'KOB, TAMEGROUTE, M'HAMIDFAVOURITE PHOTO
WE FINISHED YESTERDAY WITH A FUN NIGHT IN OUR RIAD IN TINGHIR.
IT WAS SAD TO LEAVE THIS LITTLE PLACE SURROUNDED BY THE GREAT
DADES MOUNTAINS AND TODRA GORGES. I COULD EA Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 7, 2017
- OFF ROAD TO BOUTAGHRAR, BOUMALNE DADES, GORGES, TINGHIRFAVOURITE PHOTO
DAY 2 - OUARZAZATE TO TINGHIR INCLUDING OFF ROAD 4X4 DRIVING.
YESTERDAY WE LEFT MARRAKECH AND HEADED OVER THE HIGH ATLAS
MOUNTAINS, DISCO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 1, 2017
- ATLAS MOUNTAINS, TELOUET, AIT BEN HADDOU, OUARZAZATEMEET HABIB NAAMANI, OUR TOUR GUIDE AND OWNER OF SAHARA DREAMS MAROC.
Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 31, 2017
- MARRAKECH - EXOTIC AND ENCHANTINGFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HAD JUST BEEN FROM ZURICH, THROUGH GERMANY, BELGIUM, AMSTERDAM AND PARIS
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WE HAVE EXPERIENCED DIFFEREN Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 30, 2017
- PARIS - CITY OF LOVEAHH PARIS!! CITY OF LOVE!!
PARIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM DESTINATION SINCE VERY LITTLE.
AND FINALLY! HERE I AM!!! :)
PARIS IS KNOWN AS THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 18, 2017
- AMSTERDAM - BOATS, BIKES AND BOOZE FAVOURITE PHOTO.
NOT ONE OF THE BETTER PHOTOS I TOOK IN AMSTERDAM, HOWEVER
THIS PHOTO BRINGS BACK HAPPY MEMORIES OF OUR HOUSEBOAT.
YES, WE STAYED ON A HO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 17, 2017
- BRUGGES - NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER DREAMFAVOURITE PHOTO
THIS IS STILL A FAVOURITE PHOTO! AND IT WAS TAKEN WITH MY POINT AND SHOOT
CAMERA AND I STITCHED TOGETHER IN PHOTOSHO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 16, 2017
- TONGEREN, LIER, GENT BELGIUMFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HADN'T PLANNED TO VISIT TONGEREN ON OUR ROAD TRIP THROUGH EUROPE.
WE WERE HEADED TO LIER FOR A SPECIAL VIRTUALTOURIST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 11, 2017
- KITSINGEN, WURZBURG, MESPELBRUNN GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN PLANNING OUR JOURNEY FROM ROTHENBURG TO MESPELBRUNN
I KNEW THAT IT WAS ONLY 2 1/2 HOURS SO.... WHAT TO SEE ALONG THE
WAY? I EQUIPPED MYSEL Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- BAD WIMPFEN, ROTHENBURG OB DER TAUBER GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
QUAINT TIMBER HOUSES & A BLUE TOWER.
WHEN RESEARCHING FOR THIS TRIP I DISCOVERED THIS DELIGHTFUL
OFF THE BEATEN PATH TOWN WHILST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- LAKE CONSTANCE, UBERLINGEN, LAKE TITISEE, ETTLINGENFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WE HAD ARRIVED IN ZURICH ON OUR FIRST BIG OVERSEAS TRIP.
AFTER HAVING SPENT A FEW DAYS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY OF CLOCKS,
WE WERE NOW PREPARED F Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- ZURICH - CITY OF CLOCKSZURICH - CITY OF CLOCKS
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
ZURICH WAS THE BEGINNING OF OUR BIG EUROPE TRIP.
6 WEEKS OF DISCOVERY! HOW DOES ONE PICK PLACES TO SEE?
HUBBY WANTED TO SEE GERMANY Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 15, 2017
- 2011 Europe & Morocco**Disclaimer. There are photos here that are from my previous travel site virtualtourist. VT has shut down. Please ignore that VT flag, thongs, VA's and other paraphernalia that may appear here.**
MY PHOTOS HERE ARE BEFORE ENTERING THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 11, 2017
- Scenic Cruising down the Italian CoastIt's Thursday, our first full day at sea, and it's going to be a scenic one. I'm up at 6am, and as I wander to the balcony, I'm presented with a spectacular sight. Right off the starboard side of the Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Mar 12, 2013
- Not long now...According to the countdown app I've had going for about 30 weeks now, there is currently 1 week, 2 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes and 9 seconds left for me in Sydney until I fly off. So, I thought I Posted by georgiaellen in Where in the world is Georgia Ellen? | Jan 26, 2012
- JakartaSo here I am sitting in my kos (better known as boarding house) room, surrounded in air-conditioned comfort with hot water, HBO (among other cable TV channels), and Internet at my bedside – that’s what $500 can buy you for Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Jan 2, 2012
- Showdown at Thomas More SquareSartor Resartus, manciple, James Agate, madrepore, Cherubini, hippocras, Arethusa, and mor. Who would want to suggest a link between the words in this unlikely list? How many people would even claim to know the meaning or origin of Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Nov 8, 2011
- Panama City BabyI got on couch-surfing and was lucky enough to meet up with Jose Chandler an air stewardess. He had picked me up from my hostel and showed me Panama. We went to the renowned canal which was cool to see Posted by jasdeep_virdee in RTW 2011 | Nov 7, 2011
- Istanbul marathon Two days ago I ran my 4th marathon and visited my 40th country. The pain in my legs is still unbearable. I look really funny while walking and I'm utterly slow, and if I can skip walking in stairs I'll Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Oct 18, 2011