- Cooking Lesson in Tirana, AlbaniaGuests are treated royally. I was not supposed to help in the kitchen - couldn't even clear the table or help with the dishes.
Every AM we had Turkish coffee prepared over a bunson burner. Second morning, I asked to try. Posted by pscotterly in Fall 2012 | Sep 20, 2012
- Tirana & AthensThere is an estimated 1.18 million traffic related deaths world wide each year. I am willing to bet that a substantial amount of those are in Albania. (This statistic also puts into perspective my fear of flying as there is Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 24, 2012
- It Was Bound to Happen at Some PointI’ve decided to type up this entry straight away as things are happening.
Yesterday we crossed the boarder into Albania, with the pure intention of overnighting once before we got to Greece. I’d found a camp online (Camping Albania), which was Posted by Mr n Mrs Awsme in The Great Euro Adventure | Jul 20, 2012
- TiranaThe bus dropped us off and after a little debate and confusion about which direction to go, we made it to our hostel! The Dancing Monkey is a new hostel in the main street so it was pretty nice and Posted by KPad in Possibly lost, probably having fun... | Jul 18, 2012
- Affordable The nike jordan SneakersEveryone would like and requirements a pair of low-priced The air [[[[http://www.discountairfootwear.com/|michael jordan sneakers]]]]. But when that you are thinking about starting up your individual enterprise then you'll definitely should also obtain th Posted by jordan0230 in dingdsing blog | Jun 14, 2012
- Comment opter pour une Grande Vraiment lunette ray ban pas cComment opter pour une Grande Vraiment lunette ray ban pas cher
Nous voulons tous avoir étonnant lunette ray ban pas cher (http://www.2012raybanpascher.com) . Cérémonie de mariage évidemment cible la plus facile à réaliser. Le exacte lunette Posted by raybancadr in Comment opter pour une Grande Vraiment l | Jun 13, 2012
- Kjhkjkj khKhbbkhbhkbkhbkhb Posted by Lanning in Landings Trips | Apr 21, 2012
- in ALBANIAThe mountain area (around Theth?) in the North of Albania.
I'm not 100% sure about the name of the area, but I seen the photos and... OMG... I cant take it out of my mind.
That what Michael said: "... I am Posted by vanessa in The Travel Bug | Apr 9, 2012
- asfasdf Posted by timmygoban in Today I bought a boat | Mar 16, 2012
- Reports from Shqiperia- The FinaleHi All!
Do you know what it feels like towards the end of a really long race? Well, neither do I but I hear that it's the hardest part of the race. By then you are exhausted and just Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Oct 3, 2011
- 20th August 2011So this is how our day started off. We have to test the UHT milk every morning because in this heat it goes off within a day or 2. The milk was off. So we opened a new one, and Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Aug 24, 2011
- 19th August 2011Terrible sleep. Cars, trucks, motorbikes and people were going past all night. And I mean all night. It didn't stop. We cut our losses at about 7am and gave up trying to sleep. We got ready then headed out of Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Aug 24, 2011
- 18th August 2011Woke up semi-early and drove an hour to Igoumenitsa, a port town. A very busy port town. Took us a while to find a park but we eventually found one and headed for the ferries. We bought our tickets and Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Aug 24, 2011
- A Trip of FirstsHi all! (A.D.D. Readers you know what to do)
Hope everything is well in your end of the world!
Tomorrow I will be heading out to Kosovo for ten days. The first seven days will be at the missionary home Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Aug 23, 2011
- Foot passengers travel free – Bicycles no charge
Well of course I met Tippy at Tivat as she beamed her way in with that incredible smile from customs into arrivals. How lovely it was to see her, but wait a moment! No luggage and no wheel. Hugs and Posted by BikingBarman in BikingBarman | Aug 18, 2011
- I Get AroundHi Everybody! (*Readers with A.D.D. proceed to bottom of email*)
Hope that you are all well! Let me start by saying that the keyboard I'm using is kinda weird. The "y" key and the "z" keys are Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Aug 14, 2011
- How To Use A Turkish TolietHi All!
Hope all is well in your part of the world!
I am doing fine. Much better since the last time. Before I get into the whole Turkish Toilet thing (and NO I have not fallen in), I have Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Aug 16, 2011
- Viaje 1dias soleados
==lluvia de chanesss==
======tormenta de fachaaaaa======[b][/b] Posted by rushfederico in deviaje | Aug 16, 2011
- Everywhere, AlbaniaAfter dominating the Goa party, the concensus in the group was that a beach needed to be found. We had been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, although perhaps slightly more chaotically. Every day was Posted by dpteitel in On My Stoop | Aug 16, 2011
- Livin' In AlbaniaJuly 27, 2010
I hope that you are all well! I just wanted to send a quick email to let you know that I made it here safely and am doing well.
How's life in Albania (I'll pretend Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Aug 14, 2011
- Albania Hotels, Hotels in Albania, Travel in Albania HotelOver 1500 Albanian Hotels real time booking with best Hotels selection in Tirana, Vlora, Durres, Shkodra, Pogradec, Korca.
[[http://www.edialtour.com|www.edialtour.com]] Posted by mytraveltoalban in Albania Hotels, Hotels in Albania, Trave | Aug 14, 2011
- Goa Party, Albania“Are we really going through with this?” Scotty asked me with a mixed look of excitement and apprehension. “I think we have to, man. Let’s have an adventure.”
I had arrived In Berat a mere 2 hours earlier, and if Posted by dpteitel in On My Stoop | Aug 13, 2011
- Tirana, AlbaniaWhen I mention Albania to people it summons the strangest responses of any country I’ve visited this trip. “What? Why?” “Are you nervous?” “Aren’t they at war or something?” “Is that in Greece?” It became readily Posted by dpteitel in On My Stoop | Jul 28, 2011
- Greece/Albania BorderAn awkward silence fell over the group, consisting of myself, my bus driver, and the Albanian customs guard. The burly, militant Albanian looked at the driver, then at me, then at the 20 euro bill that I was clenching Posted by dpteitel in On My Stoop | Jul 27, 2011
- Things Fall Apart Does anyone actually live in Montenegro? Is the Balkans the best place in the world for cycle touring? How did we end up staying on a boat along side super-yachts with Jeffrey Sweetbaum, an New York born, Moscow based entreprenuer? Posted by roblewis in Mariana and Rob's honeymoon adventure | Jul 22, 2011