- shown, quite possibly for you to create some form of elegantJohn Stalin launched "the present trial" -- deceptive armed forces tribunals[[cheap oakley M frame
]] of which get around this judiciary -- in the Wonderful Clear from the Nineteen thirties. It appears that Bahrain has gotten an instalment instantly fr Posted by Leclare in sdfssdfsdfsd | Jul 13, 2011
- Butrint, AlbaniaOur last day in Albania we spent exploring the ancient city of Butrint, a stone's throw from the Greek border. An Unesco World Heritage site, Butrint is an intriguing archaeological site on a small peninsula. We spent over two hours Posted by The Minion in Motorcycle Adventure Tour | Jul 3, 2011
- Dhermi, AlbaniaNext stop: Albania! Although being warned for bad road conditions, we were pleasantly surprised when hitting the yet unfinished A1 motorway as soon as we entered Albania. Credit where credit is due: this road is an impressive piece of infrastructural Posted by The Minion in Motorcycle Adventure Tour | Jun 27, 2011
- Durrës, Elbasani and Our Parting Impressions of Albania
==Durrës - back in time ==
All the tourist books advised: "Don't take the trains in Albania unless you are really a train enthusiast as they are really slow, unreliable and not very c Posted by janejoe in Our first big adventure | Apr 26, 2011
- Tirana - Capital of Albania
==Tirana, the capital==
Tirana, the capital of Albania, which was probably the most isolated city in Europe throughout most of the second half of the 20th century. To start our visit Posted by janejoe in Our first big adventure | Apr 26, 2011
- Antigo!... and Coast of Albania to Berat
Joe is originally from Antigo, Wisconsin. Now, you ask, where did a small town in Northern Wisconsin get its name? Amazingly, we have found the answer in a very secluded Posted by janejoe in Our first big adventure | Apr 25, 2011
- Butrint, Saranda and Gjirokastor==ALBANIA!==
It's back to the future !!! Welcome to Albania, the country that isolated itself from 1945 to about 1991 from all the European capitalism and non-communistic ideas that Posted by janejoe in Our first big adventure | Apr 23, 2011
- asdfsafasfasdsdfasdfasdf Posted by ichbininbe in this is test | Feb 1, 2011
- To Istanbul Grand Prix via Albania and Kosovo 2005Best Hotels on the way (didn't stay overnight):
The Regent Esplanade, Zagreb, Croatia *****
Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, Croatia *****
Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro (not ready)
Sheraton Tirana, Albania ****
Hotel Ora, Pristina, Kosovo ***/*
Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Sep 20, 2010
- Through Albania to Lake Ohrid, Macedonia
Thursday 10th June
Woke up early to the sound of building works, so we left the campsite by 8.30am and headed for the Albanian border at the town of Muriquan. The road there was a small windy country road and Posted by marklorna in Mark and Lorna's European Adventure | Jul 8, 2010
- ALBANIA, YOU SAY?With the team finishing their first tour of Rome, further play is scheduled in mid July, the boys ventured to Bari, a port city very similar to Frankston in the fact it's the last place you would want to be Posted by Jippo in Two Blokes, Backpacks & Global Mayhem | Jun 22, 2009
uygagvucyayuvfcviayads Posted by frednurke in Fun | Apr 3, 2009
- Day 40 detailWell, we could easily write a book about our two days in Albania, but we'll try and keep today's write-up as succinct as possible to avoid a daunting block of words.
There's nothing like throwing you in at the deep end Posted by EdAndJames in Coastin' Around | Mar 14, 2009
- Day 39The plan was to reach Tiranë in Albania today which involved crossing a few borders. A lot of people we have spoken to have expressed concern/caution regarding Albania and advised against traveling in the dark. My guidebook said otherwise, but Posted by EdAndJames in Coastin' Around | Mar 13, 2009
- AlbaniaUntil we reached Albania, with the exception of the Blagoevgrad stuff-up, we’d been fairly spoilt with the types of transport we’d been taking. The buses had been comfortable and the trains quite civilised with their old but private compartments. So Posted by TDL in The Departure Lounge | Feb 20, 2009
- More adventures in Shqipëria
So far, the general direction of my tour was quite easy to work out... down along the coast through Croatia and Montenegro, with a few side trips inland and over islands, but not many o Posted by luzian in Exploring Planet Earth | Dec 12, 2008
- From Montenegro to Tirana (Albania)
My plan was to continue from Cetinje down towards Lake Skadar (Skadarsko Jezero in Montenegrin, Liqeni i Shkodrës in Albanian), passing through some river landscape and along the wester Posted by luzian in Exploring Planet Earth | Dec 8, 2008
- Day – 22I took an early bus to Shkodra and this time I went to see a nice little hotel behind the Rozafa hotel, named Kaduku. The price was the same but the room much better and on ground flour rather then Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Day – 21In 5 days I had to be back in Cilipi, and going there might take a few days, so I started my way back.
The 8 O'clock bus left after 8:30 but the son was out and I could enjoy the Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Days -19-20I had to catch an early bus to Korça. There was just a drip outside and now I had my raincoat, so the ten minutes walk to the bus stop in the clear air wasn't bad. I had a good Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Day -18The next day I went to Gjrokatra where I had real good luck.
A guy approached me and offered me a "hotel" room in his house.
It wasn't a very good one but I took it anyway.
Soon I went up to the Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Days -16-17The early bus was too early for me, so I took the 11 O'clock bus.
The road from Vlora to Saranda is the second best scenic road I traveled in Shqiperia.
It climes up the mountains south, giving at first a full Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Day - 15Again I got up too late and missed the bus to Saranda.
But there was a midday bus to Vlora, so I took it.
Vlora is a costal city, the second largest port of Shqiperia.
It is the closest port to Italy and Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Day -14I took a taxi together with to English girls and an Australian one to the bus station, and than the bus to Berati.
The girls went to a mid range hotel and I looked for a cheaper one when an elder Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008
- Days -12-13I started the day too late again. If I started earlier I could go to the turn to Kruja, see the town and the famous castle that was once Skanderbeg's residence, and then go to Tirana.
The road from Peshkopia to Posted by sapan in My trip to the west Balkan countries2008 | Oct 12, 2008