We took a verrrry local bus to Bhaktapur and as usual had no clue where we were when we got off. They must Posted by AlohaInAsia in Aloha In Asia | Dec 3, 2014
- Miles and Miles of empty roads.Today's scenic route was from Pamplona to Andorra, or rather, Sort, which is situated just to the South-West of Andorra.
The ride was mind blowing - Miles and miles of empty, yes empty, perfectly surfaced roads, perfectly built viaducts and tunnels Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Sep 24, 2014
- Port d'Envalira and SoldeuDistance: 53km
Total ascent: 1809m
Hours in the saddle: 3hrs 50
Oooof wow what a day!!! Only a short day up the Enivaira and into Andorra but boy do you work for those few km's! I have to say that to Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Aug 1, 2014
- Week 14: Football feverFootball fever has hit this week. Much of the time has been devoted to finding a good bar to watch the quarter and semi-finals. We started the week at the campground in Barcelona, and picked up Mikes from the airport. Posted by Andrew and Lisa in Andrew & Lisa's european adventure | Jul 12, 2014
- day 52 Pechdistance: 98km
Total ascent: 1888m
Hours in the saddle: 5hrs
Terrain: one huge are mountain
Well it is not often one can say they rode through three countries in one day. But today was the day of Spain, Andorra and France..with one huge mountain Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | May 27, 2014
- way backHabitant de la terra que m'escoltes:
La vida és una. Viu com creguis.
M'agrada caminar sense desti.
El final sempre és una sorpresa...
Som-hi !!! Posted by anna pera benet in don't believe anythink | Oct 13, 2012
- Bussilla PyrenneilläBarcelonasta matkaa bussilla Andorra La Vellaan noin kolme tuntia, joten visiitin tässä kääpiövaltiossa voi ottaa osaksi Barcelonan reissua helposti. Meidän tapauksessamme matka jatkui eteenpäin...
Mutta ensin vietimme pari päivää Andorrassa.
[b]Ando Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Aug 28, 2012
- Ski bums in AndorraWe arrived in the very small village of Ransol, Andorra just about 2 weeks ago. Since then, the male Clarkes have put in 8 days of skiing while I did a very enjoyable 6 days of skiing. On Posted by clarkesabroad in The Clarke's Magical Mystery Tour | Jan 24, 2012
- Scarabouche, Scarabouche...When I left off the blog, we were just heading out to see "We will rock you" - a musical by Ben Elton featuring the music of Queen. We loved it!! I asked for audience participation and it Posted by clarkesabroad in The Clarke's Magical Mystery Tour | Jan 12, 2012
- Monday 22 August 2011After much disorganisation on the part of the Grottiers this morning (and Geoff having to renew his car insurance in preparation for the return to Perth of his car) we got away for our overnight trip to Andorra around 10am Posted by kjgrose in Grottiers Grand Tour of Europe | Aug 22, 2011
- 22nd August, 2011Took of this morning for an overnight trip. We have headed to Andorra just to add another country to our list of countries visited. On the way we visited another Cathar site (yes there are more, apparently a whole Posted by Nannykool in Tidings from the Tripping Tanners | Aug 22, 2011
- Andorra (Andorra la Vella) 15.07.2011 - 16.07.2011We had been communicating with Hayden (a friend of ours who was also on my crew at Papatoetoe station) on and off for the past week and were planning to meet up somewhere. We were just about to leave Posted by Bradandkir in Brad and Kirstie take on the World! | Jul 30, 2011
- sfrcdfgbd Posted by ewittkop48 in eeefr | Jun 13, 2011
- A good nights sleep solves allAfter a restful nights sleep on our new air mattress we were ready to tackle the climb over the Pyrenees and onto Andorra.
We were surprised to see snow still on the mountain-tops as the Pyrenees grew before our eyes. Along Posted by lozz in Keeping My Feet Dry | May 6, 2011
- 16th April 2011Now that it was daylight, we could see that Andorra consisted of lots of mountains, not much snow and was really quite a small town. That was about it. It was fairly cold in the morning but by afternoon the Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Apr 21, 2011
- 15th April 2011 So for the third morning in a row, I ran for the bus. Once again, I made it. This must be a record. At least it was a different driver this morning.
Today I visited La Pedrera (another Gaudi building) and Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Apr 21, 2011
- A small slice of perfectionThe minibus from Toulouse to Andorra might not be the most comfortable in the world, and certainly isn't good value for money, but I'll ignore these flaws if it can deliver me from the heat and humidity of Toulouse. Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Jul 21, 2010
- AndorraWe arrive at our last parador and get unpacked and then wander bout the place to get a surprise – la Seu D’Urgell was the site of the kayak events of the Barcelona Olympics back in 1992. Just at the Posted by lostagain in A big trip | Jun 21, 2010
- jlafjdlaksdjflasjdfljsdfkljasdfl lkfaskldj flasjf lksjaf dsl Posted by CamusDog in Travel with your Dog | Mar 22, 2010
- The Holiday that has EverythingAs we´ve been sleeping in tents and car there has been little chance to use the internet, so I´ve not written a blog for a while. And in that time, we´ve done a huge amount, so much so that this Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 2, 2009
- testingjkfndsa;bganbvunpasdthasdbgf;askj Posted by tcwadams in testing | May 9, 2008
- teeeeeeeeeesttes test test Posted by Pinky in TEST BLOG | Feb 20, 2007
- hjgfhgjashdkl a
a dj ahkshdjkhajkdh akds
akjdhs jakhjkdhjak dk jdhajkshd jkshajdk Posted by wadibit in Wadi Bitar | Aug 27, 2005