- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 9: Giving Me the Rum AroundIt was our last full day on island, so a morning swim was in order. We jumped in the car, bumped down the path to the main road, and made the short drive over to Angel's favorite beach, Maunday's Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 8, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 8: Sunset at the Shack The next morning we took a leisurely ride up to Shoal Bay for a morning swim before the day got too busy.
The local sights along the way seemed color-coordinated to matc Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 9, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 7: It's Like an Oven in HereThe first time we ever visited Anguilla's Little Bay, the ride was short and the boat was small, but the leap of faith was huge.
Based on an early, primitiv Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 10, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 6: Little Bit O' Sweet LoveThe next day we decided to do a little sightseeing on our way to Shoal Bay East.
Translation: I'm going to chase around a bunch of goats and buy $300 worth of Anguilla magnets on our way to Shoal Bay Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 11, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 5: Revenge of the Herds After a quick morning dip in the pool, it was off to Maunday's Bay for lunch at Cap Juluca.
One of the island's oldest and most beloved resorts, Cap greets visitors with simp Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 12, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt 4: Cast Away on Sandy Island Of course, there are worse places to be stranded. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Our Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 13, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 3: To Beet or Not to BeetWe awoke to another gorgeous day, with blue skies and warm breezes. Angel had inexplicably brought along a series of workout videos on his iPad, so we quickly settled into a morning routine: He cranked up the air conditioning Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 14, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 2: And So We Meat Again The next morning was the Happiest Day of the Year. No, not the day the kids go back to school -- the day we go to Ferryboat Inn for cheeseburgers.
In order to give such Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 15, 2016
- A Sweet Return to Anguilla, Pt. 1: My Cheatin' Heart Do you remember when golfer Tiger Woods was married to the gorgeous Nordic goddess Elin Nordegren? She was stunning in her perfection, all tawny skin and baby-blonde hair and centerfold-worthy beach body. She bore him two equally stunning Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Feb 16, 2016
- Why Should You Get Payday Loans UK?If you're able to just fast forward time so that payday can arrive before you had do it promptly. Unfortunately, this isn't possible so you end up asking cash when the wages comes in from a buddy while guaranteeing to Posted by treehouseloans in TreeHouse Loans | Feb 3, 2016
- Day 17; 7th NovAfter some final packing we left the villa at 10:30am and dropped the car off at the rental company. We were dropped off at the ferry dock and after some salesmanship at the dock we chose a private ferry Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 7, 2015
- Day 16: 6th NovWe finally made it to le Bon Pain for breakfast due to its limited opening hours. The cappuccino was very disappointing and the croissants were stodgy and heavy in comparison to those on offer in St. Barths. Certainly Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 6, 2015
- Day 15: 5th NovWe opted for a light breakfast so we could head out snorkelling. Due to the calm conditions, we drove over to Shoal Bay East and the site of the old Gwen's Reggae Bar and Grill. Although the beach Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 5, 2015
- Day 14: 4th NovAfter breakfast we just relaxed at the villa and then we headed out for a bit of shopping. We went to Sandy Ground and had a look at a lovely boutique called Bijoux. I bought myself a lovely Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Day 13: 3rd NovAfter breakfast up at the crow's nest, we headed out to Little Bay in the hope of some snorkelling action. The Bay looked absolutely beautiful when we arrived and there were a couple of sailing boats that had Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Day 12: 2nd NovAfter breakfast again up in the crow's nest, we did a spot of swimming and sunbathing at the villa. We took a drive to the Frangipani Resort on Meads Bay and had a quick look at the lovely Petals Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 2, 2015
- Day 11: 1st NovWe had breakfast up in the 'crow's nest' looking out towards St. Martin. We chilled at the villa all morning and then went out for lunch to Da Vida, a beautifully located restaurant on the beach. The food Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Day 10: 31st OctAfter a final delicious capuccino for breakfast we left our villa and dropped off our jeep at the ferry dock. We caught the 10:30am ferry to St. Martin and then a taxi to the Marigot ferry dock where we Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Oct 31, 2015
- Schalke is willing to keep remain in the group FIFA 16 gamerSchalke is willing to keep remain in the group FIFA 16 gamer Schalke 04 European countries winger Baerneita in an conference a few times ago said he has no wish to keep Schalke, he wishes to proceed in impact here. Posted by anth123 in mmogoogle | Aug 31, 2015
- UAV abuse caused global chaos what reason?June 25 UAV global abuse of all kinds of chaotic events presented in various countries, world attention. Lawless use of unmanned aerial vehicles sneak into prison, or even transporting drugs, shocking. What causes chaos is it?
It is reported that the Posted by Carter1111 in news | Jun 25, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- First DayHello, this is a test Posted by lukegardner in Day 1 | Apr 7, 2012
- Would You Like A Bathing Suit With That Beach?
===Maha Beach, Sint Maarten===
Two more ferries back and fro from St. Martin International Airport, and we had our bags Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Jan 8, 2012
- Thanksgiving in Anguilla: How About a Quickie? (Part 1)So, you know those "grocery grab" contests where contestants get, say, 3 minutes inside a grocery store to stuff as many items into their carts as they possibly can? They sprint through the store like maniacs, feverishly yanking items Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Dec 14, 2011
- Thanksgiving in Anguilla: How About A Quickie? (Part 2) ===Best Dessert That Isn't A Dessert, But Darn Well Should Be===
In the wee hours of Sunday morning, the Great Deluge of 2011 descended upon Anguilla, turning all that had been bright and sunny and delightful into a wet, grey, sopping Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Dec 14, 2011