- Day 17; 7th NovAfter some final packing we left the villa at 10:30am and dropped the car off at the rental company. We were dropped off at the ferry dock and after some salesmanship at the dock we chose a private ferry Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 7, 2015
- Day 16: 6th NovWe finally made it to le Bon Pain for breakfast due to its limited opening hours. The cappuccino was very disappointing and the croissants were stodgy and heavy in comparison to those on offer in St. Barths. Certainly Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 6, 2015
- Day 15: 5th NovWe opted for a light breakfast so we could head out snorkelling. Due to the calm conditions, we drove over to Shoal Bay East and the site of the old Gwen's Reggae Bar and Grill. Although the beach Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 5, 2015
- Day 14: 4th NovAfter breakfast we just relaxed at the villa and then we headed out for a bit of shopping. We went to Sandy Ground and had a look at a lovely boutique called Bijoux. I bought myself a lovely Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Day 13: 3rd NovAfter breakfast up at the crow's nest, we headed out to Little Bay in the hope of some snorkelling action. The Bay looked absolutely beautiful when we arrived and there were a couple of sailing boats that had Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Day 12: 2nd NovAfter breakfast again up in the crow's nest, we did a spot of swimming and sunbathing at the villa. We took a drive to the Frangipani Resort on Meads Bay and had a quick look at the lovely Petals Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 2, 2015
- Day 11: 1st NovWe had breakfast up in the 'crow's nest' looking out towards St. Martin. We chilled at the villa all morning and then went out for lunch to Da Vida, a beautifully located restaurant on the beach. The food Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Day 10: 31st OctAfter a final delicious capuccino for breakfast we left our villa and dropped off our jeep at the ferry dock. We caught the 10:30am ferry to St. Martin and then a taxi to the Marigot ferry dock where we Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Oct 31, 2015
- Schalke is willing to keep remain in the group FIFA 16 gamerSchalke is willing to keep remain in the group FIFA 16 gamer Schalke 04 European countries winger Baerneita in an conference a few times ago said he has no wish to keep Schalke, he wishes to proceed in impact here. Posted by anth123 in mmogoogle | Aug 31, 2015
- UAV abuse caused global chaos what reason?June 25 UAV global abuse of all kinds of chaotic events presented in various countries, world attention. Lawless use of unmanned aerial vehicles sneak into prison, or even transporting drugs, shocking. What causes chaos is it?
It is reported that the Posted by Carter1111 in news | Jun 25, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- First DayHello, this is a test Posted by lukegardner in Day 1 | Apr 7, 2012
- Would You Like A Bathing Suit With That Beach?
===Maha Beach, Sint Maarten===
Two more ferries back and fro from St. Martin International Airport, and we had our bags Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Jan 8, 2012
- Thanksgiving in Anguilla: How About a Quickie? (Part 1)So, you know those "grocery grab" contests where contestants get, say, 3 minutes inside a grocery store to stuff as many items into their carts as they possibly can? They sprint through the store like maniacs, feverishly yanking items Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Dec 14, 2011
- Thanksgiving in Anguilla: How About A Quickie? (Part 2) ===Best Dessert That Isn't A Dessert, But Darn Well Should Be===
In the wee hours of Sunday morning, the Great Deluge of 2011 descended upon Anguilla, turning all that had been bright and sunny and delightful into a wet, grey, sopping Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Dec 14, 2011
- Getting informedI have blog authorship rights!!!!
I'm blogging! Look mum, no hands!!!
Posted by Mitler in M&M hit the Big E's | Jul 28, 2011
- Gucci belts can be foundYou may be following style developments. You want to continuously revise each and every item you have based on the altering style ideas. The simple truth is how the checklist is going to be endless gucci bags (http://www.guccibagse.com/) . A mini Posted by guccibagse09 in gucci online | Jul 12, 2011
- AnguillaLocations: Road Harbor
Highlights: Lobster Dinner, Nice Beach & Pet Remora’s
Description of Highlights:
•Lobster Dinner – Joe and his abilities to provide……….13 lobsters and two groupers!! Yummm
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/378662/Joe_03 Posted by amberraytx in Where in the world are Joe & Amber? | May 19, 2011
- Anguilla Part 6: The Best 8,000 Calories I Ever Ate Today was the Happiest Day of the Year: The day we go to Ferryboat Inn for cheeseburgers.
It was about 700 degrees in the Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Oct 1, 2010
- Anguilla Part 5: Oops, I Did It AgainThis trip to Anguilla marked ten years since Angel and I said our wedding vows on the dunes overlooking the ocean in Westhampton Beach. It was a small, elegant affair on a picture-perfect summer evening. Tuxedoed waiters passed Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 27, 2010
- Anguilla Part 4: Make Beer, Not Bombs During our visit we got to chatting with a new friend on the island, photographer Susan Croft, who mentioned that her friend Karen owns a villa called La Petite Maison D’Amour, and that it might be a nice place for Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 20, 2010
- Anguilla Part 3: Prickly Heat and AnacondasOn Wednesday we decided to take Shoal Bay Scuba's snorkeling trip to Prickly Pear island and Little Bay. We arrived at Shoal Bay East a bit early for some, uh, provisions at Gwen's.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/293321/0DSC_0224.jpg thumb=htt Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 12, 2010
- Anguilla Part 2: Lucy's Sleep-It-Off SpecialThe day started off cloudy with some rain showers, so we decided to spend the morning stocking up on snacks. The hunt for three particular items took us to three different grocery stores, which might lead you to believe Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 8, 2010
- Anguilla Part 1: Bored to Tears (of Joy)So . . . Anguilla. Trying to explain to someone why we love this scrubby little chunk of limestone is sort of like trying to convince someone that it might be really fun to sit around and watch paint Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Aug 31, 2010
- Anguilla: A small island with a big heart - Part 1
“No, An-GWILL-a,” I repeated for the third time with a sigh.
“Yes, yes, An-geeeee-ah.”
I was obviously not getting through to the man from USAir. The fact that Posted by vicki_h in . | May 11, 2010