- Mendoza und SaltaEine bequeme Nachtbusfahrt brachte uns von Córdoba nach Mendoza, wo wir ein bisschen zu früh dran waren, um unser Zimmer zu beziehen. So erkundeten wir zuerst den Parque General San Martin, der uns allerdings zu solch früher Stunde noch nich Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | May 27, 2015
- Von Jesuiten und RevolutionärenNach unserem Dschungelabenteuer flogen wir (ja, wir werden faul ...) ins Landesinnere in die Universitätsstadt Córdoba. Dort erwartete uns erneut ein Hostel des Grauens, sodass wir am nächsten Tag in ein schmuckes kleines Hotel umzogen. Dort gefiel Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | May 22, 2015
- Dreiländereck mit KnuffelbärVon Buenos Aires stiegen wir bequem in den Flieger, denn der Flug nach Puerto Iguazú im Norden Argentiniens war in unserem LAN-Pass enthalten. Der Anflug war sehr speziell: Man sah nur Regenwald und noch mehr Regenwald und irgendwann, ganz kurz Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | May 20, 2015
- Buenos Aires[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747048/4C6802E30C8F9457FDA0CC675794D61D.jpg Posted by Dansta in Undercover Gringos | May 14, 2015
- Buenos AiresNach so viel Eis und Einöde war wieder Grossstadtleben angesagt: Wir erkundeten die Hauptstadt Buenos Aires!
Unser Lager hatten wir mitten im Stadtzentrum aufgeschlagen in einem - im Nachhinein betrachtet - äusserst dürftigen Hostel. Dieses war Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | May 10, 2015
- Von Geiern und GletschernDie folgende Karte vergegenwärtigt noch einmal den Weg von Punta Arenas bis nach Puerto Williams, den wir mit dem Schiff zurückgelegt hatten (blaue Strecke). Chilenisches Territorium ist gelb (Festland) und rosa (Inseln) eingefärbt, argentinisches grün.
Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | May 9, 2015
- Iguazu FallsIguazu Falls was one of the big ticket items on our trip. One of those things we knew we wanted to go and see even before we'd started reading our guide books. It didn't disappoint. In face it far outdid Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | May 7, 2015
- Ranch retreatOur next destination in Argentina was the Reserva Esteros del Ibera, a huge wetland reserve in the north east of the country. We would stay in a traditional estancia (ranch) in Colonia Pellegrini village on the banks of Laguna Ibera, Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | May 6, 2015
- Puerto Iguazu[img=http://pho Posted by Dansta in Undercover Gringos | May 4, 2015
- Late StartersSo we are half way through and have decided to start a blog so easier to update everyone.
We arrived in Posadas Argentina yesterday after a 17 hour bus ride which turned into an 18 hour one due to the Posted by Dansta in Undercover Gringos | May 2, 2015
- Steak in the city7 activities in 7 days didn't leave much time to enjoy the real attraction of Bariloche - CHOCOLATE!! It's famous for it. So on our last morning in town we wandered down to Mamuschka (apparently the best of the bunch) Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Apr 26, 2015
- Hiking and KayakingAfter all the excursions of rafting and cycling we had a "rest day" followed by an overnight kayak trip. But Andy couldn't come to Patagonia without spending at least one day hiking. I would never turn down a day in Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Apr 26, 2015
- Le Tour De Bariloche (Guest Blog!)After 3 days of non stop wine drinking in Mendoza, I headed south to meet the girls in Bariloche for a much needed week of activities! I arrived to find 2 tanned, serious looking travellers who immediately judged my rather Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Apr 26, 2015
- Iguazu falls Left the ranch at 11am for a full days travel...again!
An hour coach to the Uruguayan/argentinian border, another hour to the lunch stop, 20 minutes to the coach station to wait an hour for the 17-19 hour coach journey to iguazu Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Apr 21, 2015
- Nahuel Huapi TraverseIf I can't make this a decent blog then there is no hope for me, there so much good material! Our plan was to hike for 5 days through the Nahuel Huapi National Park staying in refugios. We got the Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Apr 19, 2015
- April 13-14 -BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
Sunrise as we approached Buenos Aires - the city is home to 4 million of Argentina's 28 million people.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/A4347562E1010 Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Apr 16, 2015
- Arriving in BarilocheIt was wet and gloomy when we left Puerto Varas. We got pretty damp trekking up to the bus station but it seemed like good weather for a travel day. The bus took 6.5 hours to Bariloche including the on Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Apr 8, 2015
- FROM EGG HUNTS TO WINE TASTINGIt doesn’t seem like that long ago we were spending our Easters in Florida and each Easter Sunday started with a traditional egg hunt and here we are spending the day in Mendoza, Argentina where we were tasting wine by Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 5, 2015
- Good Friday in Bariloche We finally made it to Bariloche after a 20 hour coach journey and the national transportation strike. And it was defo worth it. A mix of lakes, mountains and Scandinavian Ski town influence, Bariloche was our favourite place so far. Posted by chrisnrach2015 in Our Latin America Adventure | Apr 5, 2015
- TRANSPORT, TOURS AND TANGOOur morning at La Bamba started pretty much the same way as the previous day ended. Overeating. After insisting that we were all tired of eating and all tired of dulce de leche, we found ourselves in another Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 3, 2015
- Beunos AiresGot to the airport before 5am, luckily we were the first people in the que, 2 hour flight to Buenos Aires, I'm not use to the airlines over here...we were all given snacks and drinks for free and had a Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Apr 3, 2015
- SaltaGot up and got ready for horse riding :) we drove an hour out of the city to get to the ranch.
My horse was tall and had attitude! He wanted to overtake the other horses when they were walking Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Apr 3, 2015
- JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE FARM
I cannot believe where I am as I write this. A q Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 2, 2015
- OH WHAT A CIRCUS, OH WHAT A SHOW
My first text of the day was from Sherry saying that they had finally arrived in Buenos Aires but were busy filling out baggage claims. Could anything else go wrong? Well yes a fe Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 1, 2015
- Mar Del Plata
For the past three days we have been in Mar Del Plata, on the coast of Arg Posted by chrisnrach2015 in Our Latin America Adventure | Apr 1, 2015