- Iguazu Falls - Argentina sideThe falls were lovely and thunderous to see. We did two walking trails; the green trail and the lower trail. Half the green trail was washed away about 4 weeks ago due to heavy floods - it had been raining Posted by DianeLewitzke in Enjoy the Journey | Jul 28, 2014
- Puerto Madryn (Chubut)...or the biggest friends ever.After another overnight bus we got to Puerto Madryn, which is a little town on the Atlantic coast of Argentina...about 18 hours from Buenos Aires. We were prepared for the coldest weather we ve had so far, but when we Posted by PEANUTSONTHERUN in Southamerica on a shoestring | Jul 26, 2014
- Buenos Aires...simply amazing!!!We were sad to be leaving the Iguazu falls but excited for what was to come in Buenos Aires the only thing which stood in our way was an eighteen hour bus ride which we can honestly say we were Posted by PEANUTSONTHERUN in Southamerica on a shoestring | Jul 25, 2014
- Adios Argentina, Hola Chile!After working on the ranch for 6 weeks we were pretty ready to head northward to find some warmer weather. But before we did, we just wanted to spend a few days relaxing in the town of El Bolson. We Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Jul 20, 2014
- The spectacle that is Iguazú FallsWe experienced the first hiccup to our travel plans when we got to the airport in Buenos Aires. It appeared to be in chaos, even the luggage belt behind check in wasn't working so bags were just left strewn about. Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Jul 20, 2014
- Buenos Aires: Steak. Malbec. Repeat.Before getting to BA we had a flight back to Lima from Cusco. The only two things of note were that this time we stayed in the Barranco district of Lima which we loved... much more bohemian, arty and 'real' Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Jul 18, 2014
- Lakes District and PatagoniaSo after leaving the thieves behind in Santiago, we headed to Pucón and were lucky enough to meet an Aussie guy on the bus who was living and working at a small guesthouse there so he called ahead to book Posted by neerg_08 in Three Amigas in South America | Feb 7, 2014
- Wining and dining in Bolivia and ArgentinaWe left off getting the bus to Sucre in Bolivia which was a pretty short (11 hours) however butt-hurting ride. Sucre is beautiful, meant to be the prettiest city in Bolivia and you can see why. It´s also a UNESCO Posted by neerg_08 in Three Amigas in South America | Jan 19, 2014
- Busses SouthamericaWhat a god start to the first long distance travel on a bus...no tickets, not enough spanish skills but at least enough crackers and sweets to survive the next 18 hours ;).
after we found out, that we had to Posted by PEANUTSONTHERUN in Southamerica on a shoestring | Jul 14, 2014
- Armies Of Tapiers And A Xena DopplegangerKate is broken again and stayed up all night being sick. Really- get it together Kate! Enough illness! Morning flight today so we had to pull ourselves out of bed and check out reasonably early, which wasn't easy with Kate Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 13, 2014
- WWOOFing in El BolsonThomas and I had the opportunity to work on a ranch just outside of a town called El Bolson, Argentina through the WWOOFing Organization for six weeks starting on the 9th of June. The night before we met up Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Jul 5, 2014
- Iguassu Falls part 2Today I headed over to Argentina for the day. The weather was much better than the day before. It took a bit of time to cross the border but got to the Falls about 11am.
The waling trails on this Posted by liamwimbo in South America | Jul 5, 2014
- A Million Photos Of Buenos Aires!Up and at em reasonably early and downstairs for the hotel brekky. Not bad: eggs, sausages (hot dogs really, always hot dogs in South America), breads and jams, and much to Kate's delight little prepacked tubs of caramel. With many Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 10, 2014
- Street Party To Say Goodbye, Steak Lunch To Say HelloAfter a noisy start to the evening, the hotel eventually shut up and we were able to get some much needed sleep after our adventures in the Andes. We woke up feeling moderately refreshed and were once again treated to Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 9, 2014
- Puerto MadrynHola family and friends!
We know it’s been a while, and we do apologize. This post is for the time we spent on the east coast (Puerto Madryn) at the beginning of May, right after we left the mountains and glaciers Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Jun 27, 2014
- Buenos Aires, ArgentinaWhat a trip!
Arrived, rested for a couple of hours, then off out into the big city.
But first, food...
They seem to love cream cheese in their sushi out here!
That Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 26, 2014
- Estancia Don Joaquin, Corrientes, ArgentinaWe arrived after another overnight bus ride from Puerto Iguazu, via Corrientes, to Esquina. A 14.5 hour journey.
What we had come to was amazing. A traditional working ranch (in Argentina they are called estancias), with 800 hectares of stunning Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 25, 2014
- Northern Argentina[float=right][/float]Excited to be again in our favourite South American country we overcame the fact that Bolivianos are quite bullied on a border and forgave Argentinians four drug st Posted by roman.cibulka in Trav The Traveller | Jun 23, 2014
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina and Brazil
So, after a 4am start, a 2 hour inter-island water taxi, 1 hour bus ride, 2 hour flight and 6 hour lay-over in Guayaquil, then a night flight to Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airpo Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 23, 2014
- Chose promise...Quelques photos, donc des endroits qui nous ont marque ou que nous avons prefere...
Les chutes d'Iguazu :
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/500820/Iguazu_to_..adryn_048b_.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/500820/thumb_Iguazu_to_..adry Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 16, 2014
- Hasta Luego Argentina, ha sido impresionante!5th to 8th June
Our week in Buenos Aires has been amazing!
So much exploring and we have discovered so many different adorable nooks and crannies in this amazing city and this is our third time here!
We walked and walked and walked, Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jun 8, 2014
- Hola Meat Heaven Argentina & Uruguay!!After 6 awesome weeks in Brazil, we spent the upcoming 2 weeks in ARGENTINA with a few days stopover in URUGUAY. Our first day in Argentina was spent on the border of Brazil, to experience the spectacular Iguacu falls from Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Jun 7, 2014
- Argentina.. A Vegetarian Nightmare===Warning: If you are sensitive to eating meat, looking at meat, or any regular people who eat meat, then this is not the post for you. In fact, you won't find anything green in this post.===
[i]Also due to the nature Posted by btang in Blitzing Around the World | Jun 5, 2014
- Et encore l'Argentine...A la fin de notre semaine nous prenons un bus direction== Mendoza== ou nous réservons 4 nuits. Lorsque nous arrivons, il fait lourd. Une fois à notre hostel, nous découvrons que notre chambre n’a pas de fenêtre (il y fait Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
- Argentina againLe lendemain nous sommes sensés prendre le ferry, direction Buenos Aires ou nous avons loué un petit studio pour une semaine, cela s’étant révélé moins cher qu’une chambre d’hôtel, du fait d’une promotion.
(Un peu d’intimité pour une semaine, donc).
Co Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014