- Salta, ArgentinaWell believe it or not we finally left Bolivia for good! It was a very long busy journey with lots of getting on and off and on and off as we crossed the border but at least we weren't waiting Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | May 7, 2013
- Buenos AiresWe arrived after a very lovely flight, straight onto the public bus and into the city. Found hostel which is pretty good and then bumped into mivs and syd in the lift! Got our party shoes on and started syds Posted by MrandMrsHarden in Hardens Vs World | May 3, 2013
- Wine, wine, wine- MendozaDay 29- Monday 1.4.13
It rained most of the night. Heavy thunder storms.
Arrive in Mendoza at 7.30 am, have a coffee at the station. Head to our first true hostel! Chilling out in the breakfast room until our room is Posted by Ford and Bates in Helen and Laurence South America | Apr 4, 2013
- Our favourite place- Alta GraciaDay 26- Friday 29.3.13
Cordoba/ Alta Gracia
A bit worried as to whether or not we can get to Alta Gracia (which was recommended by Hugo). Guide books are saying different things of where to get buses from. We make it to Posted by Ford and Bates in Helen and Laurence South America | Mar 31, 2013
- On the road- CordobaApologies in the delay of these blogs- it has been waiting for its guest editor to do day 24, worth the wait :-)
Day 24- Wednesday 27.3.13
We found our bus!!!
Got to the bus station crazy early, found out Posted by Ford and Bates in Helen and Laurence South America | Mar 28, 2013
- Tierra del FuegoGetting to the southern tip of Argentina has been our end goal since we set out. We have been so fixated on it, that now that it was in sight, we were somewhat overwhelmed. I don’t think either one of Posted by SusieMiller in Head South | Apr 23, 2013
- Man down for MendozaFriday 1st of March was a sad sad day ....Shinners/Fanta aka Sinead was leaving us! :( ... (Something about a lovely boyfriend and a trip to Vegas...oh and a great job back home ....blah blah blaaah!) Anyway as Posted by Julie Kavanagh in Beyond the harbour | Apr 23, 2013
- Buenos Aires (the good times!!) and Iguazu FallsSo it might not of been the greatest start to Buenos Aires but luckily the best was yet to come.... Our Argentinian friends Juan and Leo (who we met in Rio) invited us over for an asado (Argentinian barbeque). The Posted by Julie Kavanagh in Beyond the harbour | Apr 23, 2013
- Susques, Jujuy, Argentina - April 9, 2013
From Purmamarca, Jujuy, Northern Argentina, I decided to hitch hike across the western part of the Jujuy province to The Atacama desert is Chile. My friend and I (I w Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Apr 9, 2013
- Purmamarca, Jujuy, Argentina - April 9, 2013 Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Apr 9, 2013
- Viva la nocheHi guysss!
Time for another update. Referring to the title, I have been exploring Argentina’s nightlife the past weeks! For those who know me well, you know it was about time…
- If you are related to me and over 50, please Posted by ElenaMaria in Mendoza Maravillosa | Apr 19, 2013
I'm elated. At 2 am, on a bus since 13 pm (including 2 hours at an in-between bus terminal) the credits for Django have just ended.
I got to se Django! Finally!
I got to see Django in English!
I didn't Posted by Irmelin in There and Back Again | Apr 15, 2013
- Buenos Aires - Day 1!After weeks of looking forward to Buenos Aires (we were originally supposed to go after San Pedro!) we had finally arrived!!! The plan was to stay in Milhouse hostel but it was fully booked when we got there so we Posted by Julie Kavanagh in Beyond the harbour | Apr 14, 2013
- Awesome IguazuArrived in Iguazu Falls (IF) after a short, uneventful flight. I meant to say earlier, LAN is a pretty good airline, the staff are lovely and happy, the food is good and the planes have been good. More Posted by jackyandgraham in South Am | Apr 13, 2013
- Back in Buenos AiresDay 21- Sunday 24.3.13
What a stressful day- booking for Cordoba and Mendoza only just managed Cordoba it took 8 hours - do not go over Easter and if you do, book way in advance. We have had a nightmare Posted by Ford and Bates in Helen and Laurence South America | Mar 26, 2013
- Trouble in ParadiseThe day started off well enough: first non-alcohol induced decent sleep, eased into breakfast at around 10am, faffed about for a couple of hours before catching the Underground for our City Walk Tour (heading in the wrong direction as it Posted by jackyandgraham in South Am | Apr 11, 2013
- Wonderous Falls
This one is a short post for a fabulous couple of days exploring the [[http://nature.new7wonders.com/archives/wonder/iguaza-falls|wondrous]] Iguazu falls.
The falls form a natural divi Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Apr 10, 2013
- TilcaraI leave Tilcara this morning for Purmamarca, a town to the west. I go towards Chile now, not Bolivia, to see the famous Atacama desert before crossing back to Bolivia from its western side. I met a Colombian woman with Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Apr 9, 2013
- Llama steakLlama steak. Tilcara, Jujuy, Argentina. Lean and gamey.
Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Apr 9, 2013
- Northern ArgentinaI sit in a hostel in Salta, in northern Argentina. It's dry here, with cold nights and hots days. This area approaches the Incan cultural zone. I'm heading towards Bolivia. Below is a abandoned train station and a group of Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Apr 7, 2013
- Trouble getting to ParadiseFirst the good news. Jac and I arrived safely, although 4 hours late, in Buenos Aires, on Friday April 5th. We were dropped off by Bob well in time for the flight (normally 2 hours before, but in the Posted by jackyandgraham in South Am | Apr 6, 2013
- Finding a homeiiHola flacitas y gorditos!!
Waw, it has been a while. I know and I’m sorry, but I had to get a life on track here and live a little instead of writing about it. But I’ll try to tell you as Posted by ElenaMaria in Mendoza Maravillosa | Apr 6, 2013
- Tango Town
There was a fair bit of nervous excitement on our way to Buenos Aires. In the previous weeks we had become accustomed to staying in towns that fit onto one Lonely Planet page, that could be l Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Apr 5, 2013
- La Melodia - Joey MontanaEs vieja, pero es buena. Y me recuerda de la playa.
Posted by Fabian1993 in Study Abroad (Spring 2013) | Apr 4, 2013
- Weekend Excursion: Mar del PlataThis weekend we packed our bags and hit the beach with a few of our housemates.
While they went to Mar del Plata early Friday morning, we di Posted by Fabian1993 in Study Abroad (Spring 2013) | Apr 4, 2013