- Iguassu Falls part 2Today I headed over to Argentina for the day. The weather was much better than the day before. It took a bit of time to cross the border but got to the Falls about 11am.
The waling trails on this Posted by liamwimbo in South America | Jul 5, 2014
- A Million Photos Of Buenos Aires!Up and at em reasonably early and downstairs for the hotel brekky. Not bad: eggs, sausages (hot dogs really, always hot dogs in South America), breads and jams, and much to Kate's delight little prepacked tubs of caramel. With many Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 10, 2014
- Street Party To Say Goodbye, Steak Lunch To Say HelloAfter a noisy start to the evening, the hotel eventually shut up and we were able to get some much needed sleep after our adventures in the Andes. We woke up feeling moderately refreshed and were once again treated to Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jun 9, 2014
- Puerto MadrynHola family and friends!
We know it’s been a while, and we do apologize. This post is for the time we spent on the east coast (Puerto Madryn) at the beginning of May, right after we left the mountains and glaciers Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Jun 27, 2014
- Buenos Aires, ArgentinaWhat a trip!
Arrived, rested for a couple of hours, then off out into the big city.
But first, food...
They seem to love cream cheese in their sushi out here!
That Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 26, 2014
- Estancia Don Joaquin, Corrientes, ArgentinaWe arrived after another overnight bus ride from Puerto Iguazu, via Corrientes, to Esquina. A 14.5 hour journey.
What we had come to was amazing. A traditional working ranch (in Argentina they are called estancias), with 800 hectares of stunning Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 25, 2014
- Northern Argentina[float=right][/float]Excited to be again in our favourite South American country we overcame the fact that Bolivianos are quite bullied on a border and forgave Argentinians four drug st Posted by roman.cibulka in Trav The Traveller | Jun 23, 2014
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina and Brazil
So, after a 4am start, a 2 hour inter-island water taxi, 1 hour bus ride, 2 hour flight and 6 hour lay-over in Guayaquil, then a night flight to Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airpo Posted by ayrestours in AyresTours | Jun 23, 2014
- Chose promise...Quelques photos, donc des endroits qui nous ont marque ou que nous avons prefere...
Les chutes d'Iguazu :
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/500820/Iguazu_to_..adryn_048b_.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/500820/thumb_Iguazu_to_..adry Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 16, 2014
- Hasta Luego Argentina, ha sido impresionante!5th to 8th June
Our week in Buenos Aires has been amazing!
So much exploring and we have discovered so many different adorable nooks and crannies in this amazing city and this is our third time here!
We walked and walked and walked, Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jun 8, 2014
- Hola Meat Heaven Argentina & Uruguay!!After 6 awesome weeks in Brazil, we spent the upcoming 2 weeks in ARGENTINA with a few days stopover in URUGUAY. Our first day in Argentina was spent on the border of Brazil, to experience the spectacular Iguacu falls from Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Jun 7, 2014
- Argentina.. A Vegetarian Nightmare===Warning: If you are sensitive to eating meat, looking at meat, or any regular people who eat meat, then this is not the post for you. In fact, you won't find anything green in this post.===
[i]Also due to the nature Posted by btang in Blitzing Around the World | Jun 5, 2014
- Et encore l'Argentine...A la fin de notre semaine nous prenons un bus direction== Mendoza== ou nous réservons 4 nuits. Lorsque nous arrivons, il fait lourd. Une fois à notre hostel, nous découvrons que notre chambre n’a pas de fenêtre (il y fait Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
- Argentina againLe lendemain nous sommes sensés prendre le ferry, direction Buenos Aires ou nous avons loué un petit studio pour une semaine, cela s’étant révélé moins cher qu’une chambre d’hôtel, du fait d’une promotion.
(Un peu d’intimité pour une semaine, donc).
Co Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
Le lendemain de notre arrivée à Puerto Iguazu, nous achetons 2 allers-retours pour aller voir le coté Argentin des chutes d’Iguazu. Situé dans la province de Misiones, au nord-est de l’Argentine et bordé au nord par la frontière Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
- Blog 5 - Bolivia to Iguazu, Ushuaia and back to PeruBolivia
We arrived in Bolivia on the 19th of November. Bolivia has the highest percentage of indigenous people in Latin America and is also one of the poorest and cheapest countries to visit. However, we saw much development at the Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jun 1, 2014
- Salta, Cordoba, BA and now Uruguay!Last time I wrote, we were in Salta. Such a magical place that I would go back to time and time again if I could. We were only supposed to spend 2 days there but ended up staying a week! Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | May 29, 2014
- The North of ArgentinaLast time I wrote we were in the South of Argentina near the end of the world. This entry is from the North, close to the borders of Bolivia and Chile. Such a contrast in landscapes but equally Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | May 18, 2014
- It's only been 10 days, does anyone miss us yet?We left 10 days ago and boy have we accomplished a lot in that time! 6 flights in 10 days and we have already seen some amazing things....
So let me start at the beginning.
3rd and 4th May 2014
The day Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | May 12, 2014
- Salta, Argentina: The straw that broke the camels backThursday 27th - Saturday 29th March 2014
So this truly was going to be the first epic bus journey. 18 hours! We were very suspicious before we even arrived at the bus station as to the quality of the bus. And Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | May 5, 2014
- Mendoza, Argentina: It's all about the vineyards. Or is it?Sunday 23rd - Wednesday 26th March 2014
The main reason, if not the only reason people go to Mendoza is for the wine. And we were no different. Everyone does at least one wine tour and normally on a bike. More Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | May 5, 2014
- Northern PatagoniaI have already written this part but after reading it we both agreed that it was long and boring :D the main reason is that I am a not very good writer but there was a slight chance that the Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Apr 19, 2014
- To Iguazu and BeyondHey Friends,
Since our last post we have relocated to a new place: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. This town is on the boarder of Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay. In this town we found cataratas (waterfalls)... pretty awesome ones at that.
Getting here Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Apr 11, 2014
- South and Central American FoodAshley's Birthday Dinner in Cusco, Peru
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/624253/large_90_AB74035D2219AC68 Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 2I am staying with a family in Buenos Aires and the hostess although fallng over herself to provide lots of help with everything, can't speak English. She is finding it very frustrating that I cant understand but luckily I have Posted by karenspark in South America Tour | Apr 8, 2014