- How To Address Objections: Use It Or Lose It Ticket==Provide Background Of the policy: ==
[quote]Customer, There are airlines with which Expedia maintains partnership and discounted rates with. And for us to offer the best price online, Expedia will then arrange the most affordable fligh Posted by Jetzy's Crib in Verbiage Playbook | Sep 7, 2013
- Ushuaia, Southern Patagonia, ArgentinaThe journey to the end of the world was pretty interesting, involving a bus, ferry in treacherous conditions, another border crossing and a mini bus through a snowy blizzard up a mountain. Finally I arrived at the hostel in Ushuaia, Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Sep 6, 2013
- El Calafate, ArgentinaIt took us 28 hours on the bus to get from Bariloche to El Calafate. Yes that's right 28 hours!!! What a stunning journey down la Ruta Quarenta we had too...leaving behind the alpine like mountains and lakes and entering Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Sep 5, 2013
- Bingo and BarilocheThe trip to Bariloche will also be another bus journey I will never forget, not so much for the beautiful views this time as it was raining most of the way, but for the game of Bingo. 15 hours into Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Sep 5, 2013
- Mendoza, ArgentinaThe breath-taking view from the bus from Chile to Argentina will never be forgotten - a truly stunning trip. Despite the ridiculously long hold up at the border, whilst an extensive bag search was conducted which took 2 hours, we Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Sep 5, 2013
- Chasing waterfalls It’s an amusement park unlike any other with attractions to delight, thrill and spook. Its creator was a true visionary with an imagination greater than the entire team at Disney. You’ll need at least two days to explore this magical Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 19, 2013
- Perfecting the tango face in Buenos Aires The door flung open and he burst in wearing head to toe black. There was a kind of glimmer in his eye that said this man meant business. Brayden was terrified. So terrified in fact he couldn’t think what to Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 11, 2013
- Raising a glass to Mendoza. I could write about Mendoza’s beautiful parks, its handsome streets or its many trendy shops and restaurants but all I really want to write about is its location – smack bang in the middle of Argentina’s wine region. More than Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 5, 2013
- Bienvenidos en ArgentinaBienvenidos en Argentina!
I'm so happy to finally make it to Argentina. After a mildly delayed overnight flight and little sleep, I was grateful that one of our professors, Sergio, met us at the airport. We took a taxi back to Posted by Tmcb in Buenos Aires and Beyond 2013 | Aug 3, 2013
- salta..it's a long way to salta.Hey pals.
So when last we blogged we were loving our lives in buenos Aires. It continued in the same vein. Met up with mayo a good bit and did lots of walking around the city.
We survived the 20 Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Jul 29, 2013
- Bueno Bueno Buenos Aires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLA!!!
Were in Argentina. Thank God. Buenos Aires is a well needed breath of fresh air. We had amazing steak today in a famous restaurant called La Cabrera. We went for happy hour between 7-8 40% off the bill. Grand. Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Jul 24, 2013
- is that rain or waterfall?Hi all.
When last we spoke I think we were being traumatised by a mosquito!? We survived our 9 hour express journey to Foz do Iguazu. Apart from it took 13 hours because mostly they lie about the time and because Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Jul 22, 2013
- Day 43 Tupiza Triathalon
Best free breakfast of the trip-definitely worth the £7 pp to stay in a hotel!
Joined 8 other people on the previously mentioned Tupiza Triathlon, advertised as a jeep ride to see some of the local rocky landscape, a horse ride Posted by Cacazo in Elective in South America 2013 | Jun 27, 2013
- Day 42 Crossing to BoliviaBoarded our final Argentine coach and headed North through some rather barren looking land now and then passing through forlorn towns until we reached La Quiaca. It's a pretty miserable place and quite different to the bustling market stalls Posted by Cacazo in Elective in South America 2013 | Jun 27, 2013
- Day 41Swimming in Grease
We set out early to Purmamarca a small village a little south of Tilcara where the renowned 7 coloured hills are. This was done almost sceptically as the whole area boasts hills and mountains of different colours. However it proved Posted by Cacazo in Elective in South America 2013 | Jun 27, 2013
- Day 39 Welcome to the DesertToday we took a 3 hour bus to a town called tilcara about 3 hours north of Salta, and about ?2500m altitude. We had to wake up the guy behind reception to phone a taxi for us as he was Posted by Cacazo in Elective in South America 2013 | Jun 21, 2013
- Day 38 Cable cars and HumitasAfter a lie in and breakfast we decided to walk up one of the hills overlooking Salta today. It was much warmer than we'd thought, and the hill seemed to go on forever! We reached the top and had lunch, Posted by Cacazo in Elective in South America 2013 | Jun 21, 2013
- Asado of Argentina I want to talk about my favorite or most memorable meals from South America.
Before my travels, I had no sense of the diversity of the Latin American countries, in terms of culture, language, and food. I want to start Posted by cazvan in No Parking | Jun 20, 2013
- trip in Argentina After having a great time Brazil with the people am now in Argentina. Argentina is a very beauitful place it is the eight largest country in world. Argentina has some of the world tallest mountain, impressive waterfalls.The country Posted by dana2004 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 17, 2013
- Journey 2We arrived at Salta by midday, somehow there were no taxi at the airport and I was so stupid to spend all my coins the day before so we couldn't take the bus. Lucky the girl from the tourism booth Posted by bubbles89 in Por fin lleguaste | Jun 13, 2013
- MendozaMendoza is the Malbec capital of the world. Once settled into our hostel we headed out on a mini-van wine tour. The vineyards and wineries are scattered around Mendoza with the most accessible ones being in the suburbs of Maipu, Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and adventure inbetween | Jun 12, 2013
- Journey 1So here we are finally in Iguazu after an 18h bus drive from Buenos Aires, I am not complain about th timing, I slept most of the trip get some rest, the cama seat are pretty good and the service Posted by bubbles89 in Por fin lleguaste | Jun 12, 2013
- BarilocheWe had a pleasant enough overnight bus ride through to Bariloche from Puerto Madryn, but arrived into Bariloche in the pouring rain. We had hoped to do some hikes and see what is meant to be some beautiful mountain scenery Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and adventure inbetween | Jun 12, 2013
- Ruta 3 Our trip did not end at the end of the road, we now had to make our way back up to Buenos Aires (3000 km north), and catch our flight home in Posted by SusieMiller in Head South | Jun 11, 2013
- Buenos Aires, Argentina The flight from Bogota, Colombia to Buenos Aires, Argentina was smooth and went by quickly which was good for this long flight of 6 hours and 25 minutes coating $632. I departed from Posted by mromeiro96 in My Dream Trip Around The World | Jun 9, 2013