- as no lady should do
If! If! If! There were so many ifs in life, never any certainty of anything, never any sense of security, always the dread of losing everything and being cold and hungry again. Of course, Frank was making a little more Posted by clarifygut in no miser ever | Aug 10, 2015
- Days 31 - 34
Day 31 Bendigo
This morning we all went in the English Gentleman’s car to have a look at the historic town of Maldon. The first European exploration of this area was by Major Thomas Mit Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 17, 2014
- Tasting VegemiteDay 6
Burleigh Heads. Queensland
I think I am in love and no not with Vegemite, with this massive country Australia. I am starting to leave behind the frustration of not having the Internet at my fingertips. I have Posted by outsidethebox in Outside the box | Nov 15, 2011
- What we did first!Hey, Well its was the morning of the 27th of March when I woke up and realised my life was about to change, embarking on a working holiday visa to Australia and leaving all my family and friends behind, not Posted by Crems in My Wanderings around Asia And Aus | Jul 11, 2011
- At sea, but not lost. And giving the S.H. a good kickingMy stupid Human and I had a heart to heart talk yesterday. I told it what I felt about it's silly secrecy ploys, and how stupid it was not to trust me with such information, as it is supposed to. Posted by I_am_Clive in The World According to.... Clive | Dec 21, 2008
- Land-ho? Who the dickens left that big rock there?
Now I know what Captain Smith of the Titanic thought. You have vast, almost unmentionable amounts of empty sea to pass through, an Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Nov 2, 2008
- Crossing the lineAt 09:37 on Saturday 18th October, we crossed the equator. Toilets stopped in mid flush and started swirling in the opposite direction. In practical terms, it means absolutely nothing except we are marginally closer to our destination than an hour Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Oct 29, 2008
- TasmaniaPatrick was here. We went to Tasmania for 5 days, great place. More info coming soon.
Posted by daviddef in Defranceski's Travel's | Feb 3, 2007