- Da Sydney a Melbourne Ritornati dall'Ayers Rock, abbiamo visitato, sotto pioggia e nuvoloni, Sydney. L'inciso meteorologico è importante: da parte mia cercherò di essere il più oggettiva possibile ma difficilmente posso negare che il cattivo tempo abbia oscurato non solo la ci Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | Apr 17, 2014
- 50 something days to goWith 50 odd days to go I am testing out this possible travel blog. So welcome to our trip to Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Dubai for the World Cup. Follow along and send massages as we travel around Brazil living Posted by Astreeton in Brazil World Cup (Chile and Argentina) | Apr 16, 2014
- Europe for six monthsI'm leaving and going away for six months - to Europe - whoo hooo.
Hi, my name is Rosie and I am going to Europe with Mum and Dad for six months. I still haven't packed and we are going in Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | Apr 16, 2014
- BroomeWe have spent the last 8 days in Broome. There have been a few highlights, we are staying in a great caravan park with a huge lagoon style pool, so have done heaps of swimming, we visited the heritage outdoor Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Apr 15, 2014
- Ayers RockSono sicura che tutti, in una foto o in un documentario, l'avete in mente. Sì, esatto, sto parlando di quell'enorme sasso rosso che si trova in mezzo all'Australia, ovvero l'Ayers Rock o, come lo chiamano gli indigeni, Uluru. E proprio Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 12What a fantastic day we had today. We drove SE and visited Caroline Pool, Old Halls Creek, Palm Springs, and Sawpit Gorge. We attempted to find the “Old Stone House” but after following a rough 4X4 track for 12 KM, Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 11The drive from Fitzroy Crossing to Halls Creek was easy and to some degree, boring. Apart from a handful of photo “ops”, it was mainly straight and flat. There was a noticable increase in traffic heading south probably because of Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 10 (2)Gieke Gorge was a disappointment in that it was not accessible. We got as far as the car park and that was about it.
Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 15, 2014
- Sail Port StephensFriday was day 1 of the Sail Port Stephens Regatta, and we had a great day out on the water. Wailea was entered into division 2 of the IRC Championships, and our course area was offshore near Cabbage Tree Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Apr 14, 2014
- What a difference a Bay makes==[center]The first recorded shot of World War I, the 'Gibraltar of the South', dozens of shipwrecks and entrance to the richest port in the world. All part of European history? Far from it! The other side of the world in Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Apr 14, 2014
- Preparation well underway!!! And the First Few Weeks[center]It's only January but plans and preparation is well underway for our trip for 2014.
A few new features for the car, our clear view towing mirrors, what a difference. As we will be on a number of dirt roads, Posted by Juney59 in "THIS IS THE LIFE" 2014 | Apr 14, 2014
- PreparationsWell, I've been to the travel agent for the last time, I think! Aunty Betsy and I went shopping yesterday for warm clothes as Paris will definitely be colder than it is here! I think I've convinced Aunty Betsy she Posted by lbaker in Ms. Baker's Trip | Apr 14, 2014
- MelbourneWhew, back in Australia!
First of all, a story on our accommodation in Melbourne....
Picture this: We're sitting in our 12 bed dorm room in our hostel in Auckland and realizing we do Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 14, 2014
- Only 4 sleeps to go!!How quickly time has flown! Rushing around trying to tie up all loose ends before our trip. I'll try & keep this blog updated with all our travels. Posted by Melbinman in Martin Grande Tour 2014 | Apr 14, 2014
- Creating a travel blog14 April 2014
We starting creating this blog site at 7:00 pm and it's now 9:10 pm.
Two and a bit hours to decide a blog name. If this is any indication of our decision making abilities as a group, then Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Apr 14, 2014
- Red CenterHello Europe
Am 21.03.2014 war es soweit und ich bin ins Red Center nach Alice Springs geflogen. Dort angekommen habe ich mich in einem Hostel mit angeschlossener Bar eingerichtet. Na ja, ich sollte/musste ja am nächsten Tag bereits um viertel vor Posted by RealJourney in REAL JOURNEYS | Apr 14, 2014
- Days 27 - 30 Charlton to Bendigo
Day 27 Charlton to Bendigo
We departed Charlton and drove 108 kms to Bendigo intending to stay at the showground there however, when we arrived we were told that a large horse event was Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 13, 2014
- Planning64 days according to the planner, but who's counting? Accommodation is booked, flights are booked, and car hire is sorted. Now we're looking at tours and transfers. This is our first real big trip overseas in over twenty years, so Posted by RovingMillions in USA 2014 | Apr 13, 2014
- Bundjalung and Yuraygir National ParksWith our little van packed and ready, to go we headed south .. our destination - the northern rivers area of New South Wales. There are nine major river catchments in the region, and 196 Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Apr 12, 2014
- Perth – Die und ichPerth, da bin ich wieder. Nach einer unterkühlten Busfahrt durch das nächtliche Outback, auf der ich glücklicher weise schlafen konnte, komme ich um 6:15 Uhr am Busbahnhof in Perth an. Ich schnappe meine Sachen und gehe in Richtung Hostel. Doch Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 12, 2014
- Billabong Roadhouse II – AusgedientDann geht es zum letzten Mal an die Klos, aber auch das geht vorbei....
Es ist der letzte Tag, doch von einem ruhigen Ausklang kann man nicht sprechen. Gestern kam die Freundin von Jacques mit einem 10 Litereimer mit Kurzen vorbei, Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 12, 2014
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Ein ganz normaler ArbeitstagEs ist 6 Uhr, ich drehe mich um, damit ich aus dem Bett falle und aufstehen muss. Heute schlage ich recht hat mit dem Hintern auf, ich fluche kurz und mache mich im Halbschlaf daran in meine zu engen und Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 12, 2014
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Senioren SMSDer heitere Lichtblick des Tages: Das örtliche Gemeindeblatt gibt diese Woche eine SMS-Textkodierung für Senioren heraus. Besonders gut, DWI - „Driving While Incontinent“, als ob die dann nichts besseres zu tun hätten, als eine SMS zu schreiben. Witzigkei Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 12, 2014
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Mein ZimmerSo ein Scheiß regt mich auf, ich sage mein Mantra, um mich zu beruhigen.... Beizeiten erweist es sich als schwere Zeit.
Die Küche ist ein nerviger Ort im Moment. Die neue Küchenhilfe, eine 52-jährige, viel bereiste Frau aus Australien, ist wenig Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Apr 12, 2014
- Scribbles and Sticky TapeIn the last two-ish years, The Richo Family have driven from Home Base here in Perth, to Exmouth three times with our two little guys... Lanky Ankles, who is close to turning 5, and Scruffy Baby, who's a little over Posted by liseylou in The Richo Family Work Trip | Apr 12, 2014