- Days 46 to 52
Thur 23 July
We departed Kununurra and drove towards Wyndham. The Cockburn Ranges in the morning sunlight were spectacular.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755573/2015_July_..rn Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jul 29, 2015
- bankruptcy sunshine coast-fresh start solutionsNeed Bankruptcy Advice – Sunshine Coast
Bankruptcy Sunshine Coast
If you would like some free bankruptcy advice?
Are you wondering if you will ever be debt free again? If you are considering bankruptcy and think it might be your only option. We Posted by keithlynmyer in bankruptcy sunshine coast-fresh start so | Jul 28, 2015
- Brisbane Greeters City Hall- QLD
Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland and Australia's only subtropical capital. It is friendly, cosmopolitan city of charm and urban beauty, with fabulous restaurants, inspirin Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 26, 2015
- 10. The Bungle BunglesThe Bungle Bungles – what a wonderful sounding name for this amazing place, famous for its magnificent sandstone domes with their red and black bands. Though known to the Aborigines for centuries and more recently to the local cattle station Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Jul 28, 2015
- Coogee to Bondi Beach WalkJumped aboard our Hostels group trip to walk 6 km along the coast from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach.
[img=http://photo Posted by TraySayKay in My life Down Under | Jan 24, 2015
- More OpalsWe only had one night at Cunnamulla - needed to leave the mud and possibility of getting bored. Until we had put diesel in the car we didn't know if we were going to Bourne or Lightning Ridge.
Lightning Ridge won Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | Jul 27, 2015
- Mostly KarijiniAfter the rain of the previous day, a brilliant blue sky greeted us for our trip into Karijini. An early start, the bus picking us up from the Caravan Park at 7.20 - then off to the National Park. Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Jul 27, 2015
- 9. Camping in the KimberleysWe wave goodbye to Jenny and Chris in Katherine, and we are on our own without our excellent ‘tour manager’, she who has guided our way so well from Brisbane. How will we get on without Jenny’s expertise and experience? Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Jul 25, 2015
- Our Last Day in DarwinToday we started to pack up all our stuff to leave Darwin.
After we packed up all our stuff and left the Medditaranean All Suite Hotel, we wen to the wandered around town for about an hour and bought some souvenirs.
After Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 25, 2015
- Dampier to Tom PriceLeft Dampier in drizzly weather though it cleared quite quickly. But before it did, we passed the salt ponds where salt is cultivated along with people's sense of humour re signs / snowmen / skiers...quite appropriate in the weather!!
[img=http://photos Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Jul 24, 2015
- We're off to EuropeLiz & I are heading off to the UK and Europe via Singapore and Dubai. We leave on the 11 August 2015. I am going to try this blog as a way of keeping our friends informed of our travels. Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Jul 24, 2015
- Darwin CityToday we down to the Darwin waterfront.
First we went into the World War Two Oil storage tunnels.
This is a very cheap attraction to visit.
$7 per adult, and $4 per child.
These are storage tunnels 5+6.
There is a lot to read here, Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 24, 2015
- I'm in a Melbourne state of mind (part 2) Gina and I had always heard that Aussies are super health conscious. Healthy whole foods, not a lot of junk to be found, though a hefty beer indulgence. My friends, I have only been in the one city so far, Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Jul 24, 2015
- Weather Changes PlansA prediction of rain and thunder over three days meant we made the decision to leave Yowah on Wednesday. First we did a basic pack up of the caravan and moved to a less 'could be muddy' spot. We hated Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | Jul 23, 2015
- Darwin AttractionsToday we decided to hire a car so we could travel places, without using time waiting for buses or public transport.
First we walked to the Budget Car Depot on Smith Street.
We picked up our Toyota Yaris.
After that we came back Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 23, 2015
- Trip to FremantleToday we woke to blue skies and only a breeze - perfect for our trip to Fremantle. A magnificent ferry ride down the Swan River passing 15 marinas and Yatch Clubs. Quite on the waters today but hard to Posted by freespirits02 in 2015 South Africa,Kenya and Mauritius | Jul 23, 2015
- Just To Add InsultThings have been going pretty well until last Thursday 16 July 2015, I was taken in by a scam which indirectly cost me about $1500 and a lot of time. It started with a phone call from a smooth-talking Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Jul 22, 2015
- 8. At the Top End The history of an area makes magnificent material for entertaining the traveller, for educating, informing and expanding horizons. Past economic activities, former explorers who battled their way through the wilderness, wars of past generations, tragedies Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Jul 22, 2015
- Brisbane City Walking Tour - QLD
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and ranks third in size in Australia after Sydney and Melbourne, Situated on the Brisbane river and surrounded by misty blue hills, the city Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 30, 2015
- I'm in a Melbourne state of mind (part1)I always knew I would love Australia. Two weeks in Melbourne have only carved that in stone. It's amazing here! Aussies are just the nicest, Melbourne is clean, safe, and cool. I'm going to boil down two weeks into two Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Jul 22, 2015
- Batchelor to DarwinToday we woke up early to start cleaning out motor home, to return it to the Maui depot in Darwin.
After we had finished our cleaning we headed off to Batchelor BP to stock up on some fuel.
Do be aware of Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 22, 2015
- Exploring PerthOur holiday begun with a bus trip to Adelaide on Monday 20th July and a lovely evening meal with Petrah and family. Tuesday 21st flew to Perth. It was a long flight thanks to a 300 klm head wind. Posted by freespirits02 in 2015 South Africa,Kenya and Mauritius | Jul 22, 2015
- Days 38 ro 45
Wed 15 July
After leaving Darwin we drove to Berry Springs where we had a swim in the thermal pool.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755573/2015_July_..y_Sprin Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jul 22, 2015
- Day 4: Thursday 9th July - Sydney, AustraliaZoo Day!!!
Got up (in no hurry ;-P), had some yummy toast for breakfast (as per usual, to save some money and we only really ate lunch out and our one dinner with Cristina), then set on the train to Posted by Maraka Saunders in Wandering the World with C&M | Jul 8, 2015
- The Great Fuzzy Bum Search of 2015Yesterday was marvellous. We took a bus trip to the Great Ocean Road and the Twelve Apostles and it was even better than I had hoped. Life goal? CHECK.
Sorry about my a Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Jul 21, 2015