- Day 17: Cobar - Billabourie (Hillston) NSWWe've travelled this journey along the Kidman Way 4 times now, and still love it. It's pretty arid with lots of goats, kangaroos and a few emus to spot (and avoid) along the way.
Here is some of the scenery along Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Day 16: Paroo NP - Cobar, NSWThe trip from Paroo Darling National Park to Cobar was a pretty easy 300km once we completed the return journey along the dirt road. We've been to Cobar three times so didn't do any of the touristy stuff this time Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Sydney, AUSDay 13-17 - April 30-May 4
Statistically, the average 4 day period in May should experience 23.6 hours of sunshine. Outliers are a bitch.
I experienced 1 hour. The four days of my first visit to Australia are best characterized as wet. Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 6, 2015
- Day 14-15 White Cliffs to Paroo-Darling NPWe were undecided where to head next but thought we would head to Louth via an unmade road. After asking in Wilcannoa about the state of the road, we decided to 'give it a go'.
After about 50km of dirt road Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Locked, in the boot!Byron Bay - Brisbane
After the cocktail party had come to a close we woke up to a quiet hostel in Port Macquarie and made our lunch quickly before heading out early on the road north to Byron Bay. In Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | May 5, 2015
- Newcastle - Lake Macquarie - Springloaded Trampoline Park ==[[http://youtu.be/uTIWKldAHkI|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | May 5, 2015
- Melbourne Airport to GeelongI have flew to Melbourne Airport and travelled from there to Geelong for 5th times, so I thought I am competent enough now to give an advice or two on how to choose public transportation between Melbourne Airport and Geelong.
[quote]You Posted by MYS-kul in MYS-kul | May 5, 2015
- wednesdayRoad trip Posted by julian78 in julian78 | May 5, 2015
- King's Park, Perth - WA
My first trip up to King's Park was for my birthday outing with Yvonne and her friend Lesley.
It's a great way to see the Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Apr 2, 2015
- Back to Aussie Land for a VisitWith 15 hours of travel time in the bag, we finally landed back in Perth Australia just after midnight. It was the wee hours of Friday morning and this meant that we were walking into a pretty empty airport. Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | May 5, 2015
- Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park Youtube link==Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park [[http://youtu.be/btNXRsK5oDw|Youtube link Click Here]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | May 5, 2015
- WindWe had a good run up to Devonport yesterday. The weather was right for traveling. We picked up some cheese from Ashgrove and then stopped at Latrobe. We were lucky enough to park the caravan right outside Reliquaire, but Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | May 4, 2015
- Mundaring Weir & Lesmurdie Water Fall
Watering the West - in 1982 gold was discovered in desert country 560km east of Mundaring. Finding more gold was one challenge, finding water was another. People s Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Apr 14, 2015
- Heading to AustraliaHey All,
My name is Lesley and I am 26(soon to be 27) years old. I am travelling alone to Australia alone, planning on heading there around mid August. My plan is to travel for a bit and then settle Posted by lesleyscanada in Heading to Australia alone | May 4, 2015
- Where we'll beMay 26-28: Byron Bay to Auckland (Devonport)
May 28-June 1: San Francisco
June 2: Leave San Francisco in a rental car on a slow drive to Port Angeles, Washington State
All the dates from here are approximate:
[b]Jun Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni 2015 - USA & Canada | May 4, 2015
- Port AugustaFrom Quorn we followed a scenic, winding road down to Port Augusta - following the track of the Pichi Richi Railway - a scenic tourist rail that operates on weekends. Arriving in Port Augusta, we went to the Info Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 3, 2015
- The Flinders RangesWe hadn't originally planned to head into the Flinders Ranges - but while looking at maps at Chalk & Sam's we thought that we would. What a good choice!! A most beautiful part of Australia even in autumn Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 3, 2015
- Broken Hill to Peterborough to the Flinders RangesLeft Broken Hill - sighting the huge array of solar panels that is just to the west of the city / town and a bit further a hills hoist on the roadside - together with dry washing!! We also Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 2, 2015
- Menindee Lakes - Silverton - Broken HillLeaving Menindee Lakes we went back over the saltbush plains, dry creek beds, avoiding kangaroos and an emu family, to Broken Hill then straight on to Silverton.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 2, 2015
- Horse Riding in The Hills - WA
With a lot of thanks to Jo for roping me into my first riding lesson in over 15 years!
This is Jo with Sally
Althoug Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Apr 15, 2015
- Day 1Midday flight with AirAsia
Posted by oz-e-traveller in Indonesia 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Day 13: White Cliffs, NSWWe decided to stay in White Cliffs for another day. After a walk into town (maybe 500m), we did a drive around the tourist track. The first thing we came across was the golf course. Here is the tee off Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Hilary's Boat Harbour & Dog Beach
Hilary's Boat Harbour
Hillarys Boat Harbour was the first such major marina in the north metropolitan region of Perth.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Hila Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Apr 14, 2015
- TongarraWith 74 Islands and over 1500 types of fish the Whitsunday Islands offer one of the most beautiful spots in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef.
And that was where the catamaran 'Tongarra' was taken us for the upcoming two Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 1, 2015
- Day 12: Wilcannia - White Cliffs NSWWe decided to risk it ..... We topped up with fuel and didn't lose any car or caravan parts in the process!
The journey to White Cliffs was only 100km but our gps insisted it was 700km and would take 7 Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | May 1, 2015