- Days 18 - 22So we ended up flying business class from Phuket! Virgin Atlantic sent us a link asking us to bid for an upgrade, so I put a really silly price in to get upgraded and guess what, it got accepted!! It Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 7, 2014
- Shopping To Find The Best Car LoansAutomobile loans provide borrowers with money to purchase something with time that will otherwise be financially not even considered. For example, someone could possibly make monthly premiums with [[http://foxcarloans.com.au/|fox car loans]], and not have Posted by WilliamVick in Fox Car Loans | Mar 7, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef
Airlie Beach is a small resort town on the eastern coast of Australia. It is the closest port on our cruise from which to access the Whitsunday Islands and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. The Whitsundays are 74 islands right Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 6, 2014
- Agnes Water > Gin GinThursday 6 March 2014
Had our last swim at beautiful Agnes Water and hit the road again. Arrived at Gin Gin Showground ($8 pp/night). Plenty of parking and hot showers. I have to say it feels good to have Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Mar 6, 2014
- Sea DaysThis cruise has been a bit unusual in that we are covering such vast distances over our 35 days at sea. We have gone around the country of New Zealand and now have almost circumnavigated the continent of Australia. This Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 5, 2014
Picture of our Stateroom TV – Channel 6 which constantly shows the ship’s location and key data such as time, outside temperature, ship’s speed and direction of travel
As is Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 5, 2014
- Mornington PeninsulaIt was then the final few kilometres to the city and a juggle of rental cars... at one stage we had two... a small runaround which Ant drove, me in convoy in the camper until we were able to drop Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Mar 5, 2014
- KalbarriAfter having a weekend in Cervantes with some lovely family and friends, we have headed up the coast to one of our favorite places, Kalbarri...
The reality of the trip is starting to set in as we plan our days ahead. Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 5, 2014
- See ya later, AustraliaToday we strolled through the the botanic garden in Sydney, perhaps the finest of its type we've ever seen in a city. The garden bumps right up to the opera house and has fantastic views across the water from Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 5, 2014
- Day 51: Last Full Day in Australia :-(Today was my last full day in Australia, which makes me sad, because I have now less than a week and a half left of my trip.
My family and I spent the day sightseeing around the Sydney area. I am Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Mar 5, 2014
- Tannum Sands > back to Agnes WaterMonday 3 March 2014
Quiet relaxing day at the camp site. Mike has taken the roll of Manager very seriously and spend half the day sending out emails and making calls to get some bookings.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/646767/the_manage Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Mar 5, 2014
- sngbkjsfngpav;kjdngksHi friends,
Today was my last full day in Australia!
By the way, I am very slap-happy because it is near my bedtime, so that is why the title is random.
I spent the entire day in the Sydney area.
After a walk through Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters Jr. | Mar 5, 2014
- Shark Attack...not really!Today's post is about what I did yesterday afternoon after a long walk in the city.
I went to the Sydney aquarium! It was great! My favorite marine (that means water) animals were two sea cows (they look like manatees), sharks, Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters Jr. | Mar 4, 2014
- family blogWelcome to my blog!
If you want to see even more photos and details, visit my family's travel blog too!
Thanks for visiting,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/7B7D56A02219AC Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters Jr. | Mar 4, 2014
- Day 50: Second Full Day in SydneyToday was, as you can see from the title, my second of three full days in Sydney, Australia. Today was quite a milestone because it was my 50th full day of travel and now I have less than two more Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Mar 4, 2014
- Any fin is possibleThis morning we spent a few hours homeschooling before hitting the road... er, ferry. Our first stop was a walking tour of The Rocks, sight of the first European settlement with roads that were hewn from the rocky outcroppings. Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 4, 2014
- The Great Ocean RoadWe had a final push for the Great Ocean Road which officially starts just after Warrnambool, if you're travelling from Adelaide.
So what can I tell you about t Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Mar 3, 2014
- G'Day!That's how people say "hello" in Australia!
I have now been in the "land down under" for almost three weeks!
At the end of the New Zealand trip, I got this stuffed animal kiwi bird named Kevin!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/45962B4D Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters Jr. | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 4 - AdelaideFantastic looking day outside, we met up with our Adelaide work colleagues for lunch today. Chris, and wife Rosie picked us up from the ship and we met Michelle at the restaurant, Lickerish. Good food, good view and good company. Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 3 - At sea heading towards AdelaideGot off to a late start and pretty much missed breakfast. There were still scrambled eggs, sausages and toast remaining so we didn't starve! There was always the cake that was out for morning tea anyway. Then we went to Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 2 - Boarding the Arcadia in MelbourneTime to repack the bags and get ready for our cruise. Tanya gave us a lift to Station Pier, we stopped for breakfast on the way. As we drove up we could see the Arcadia, quite impressive. The Spirit Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 1Christine - Mad scramble this morning to pack and get everything ready. Picked up by Deb at 8.15 and driven to the airport. Thank goodness I didn't have to drive. Flight to Melbourne was fairly uneventful, well accept for the Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Mar 3, 2014
- Sentimental in SydneyWe started our morning with brekky on the balcony of our apartment overlooking Manly Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Cockatoos were squawking. Surfers were out trying their luck on the waves. Temp in the mid-70s. We Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 49: Not Much BirdingI find big cities most uninteresting. They are canyons of grim shades of gray, brown, and black, and there is nothing natural about them. Today was one of those days on our tour that my family and I spent touring Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Mar 3, 2014
- Agnes Water > Tannum SandsFriday 28 February 2014
I have been noticing a lot of pumice rock on the beaches and wondered if it was from recent volcano eruptions. Dr Google answered the question, it was from a volcanic eruption in New Zealand in Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Mar 2, 2014