- BrokenhillWhenever I told someone I was going to Brokenhill their question was - Why?? When I explained about my dad working on a sheep farm back in the 70's (or sheep station as they call it) near there and me Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 24, 2015
- Day TwoDay 2
Today we started at the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport).
At the AIS there are two of three big metal statues, one of a gymnast and one of a basketballer in a wheelchair. They, along with another that isn’t Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 24, 2015
- Indian Pacific - epic train journey Indian Pacific
Perth - Brokenhill - Adelaide
Before I start this entry of the blog I warn you there may be more to come as I am sure I could write a sitcom of this journey with all Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 23, 2015
- First DayWell, we're here!
Currently, students are settling in for the night at Ibis in Eaglehawk.
It's been a long day, but a fantastic one!
Our flight was smooth and our first time flyers did really well. We arrived in Sydney Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 23, 2015
- Back to Airlie - QLd
Travelling with Jude back to Airlie Beach and her business "Bush Cabins" was like going home. Great to see how a Palm Leaf hat was made, having seen them at Cape Tribulat Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 13, 2015
- Melbourne Adventures Part 1So here's a little description of what I've been up to over the last few days:
Shrine of Remembrance & Royal Botanical Gardens
- the gardens were gorgeous with so many interesting plants including Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 23, 2015
- Australia Round 1It is the first time for both of us to visit Australia so we decided to try and see as much of the country as possible in the time we had here.
After a fantastic flight with Qantas, thanks mainly to Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 22, 2015
- Wilsons Promontory National ParkThe Wilsons Promontory National Park, commonly known as Wilsons Prom or The Prom, is a national park in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia, located approximately 200 kilometres southeast of Melbourne. Our chosen destination at The Prom was Squeak Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 22, 2015
- Tag 19Wir hatten noch Zeit für einen schönen Stadtrundgang in Christchurch
Rückflug ab Christchurch
Rundreise: Nach dem Frühstück endet die Rundreise.
Transfer zum Flughafen und Rückflug mit Emirates Airlines via Dubai
22.11.15 ab Christchurch 16:55 Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 22, 2015
- The Great Ocean RoadThe Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243 kilometres (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932 and Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 22, 2015
- Back to Toowoomba - QLD
One place that remained close to my heart whilst travelling on was Toowoomba, and the close friends I'd made there.
Having travelled up to Noosa with Mark,
[img=http://photos.t Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 3, 2015
- A Day at the ZooThe forecast called for a cloudy day so we decided it would be great to visit the zoo. According to Wikipedia, "Melbourne Zoo is Australia's oldest zoo and was modeled on London Zoo. The zoo was opened on 6 October Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 21, 2015
- First few daysIt's finally starting to get sunny here after 2 days of rain! I love the city with its mix of old buildings and huge skyscrapers. It's such a hipster place with loads of hidden lanes and a massive coffee addiction. Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 21, 2015
- History and Wildlife in One DayThis morning we visited the State Library, which is as much a library as it is a museum. There was a very interesting exhibit, featuring the armour of local outlaw, Ned Kelly. There was also a very touching exhibit Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 20, 2015
- Finally thereI'm finally in my hostel in the centre of Melbourne. So excited to explore the city but for now I think it's time to sleep. Jet lag is starting to kick in.
Night night x Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 19, 2015
- Perth, Fremantle & Rottnest IslandPerth, Fremantle & Rottness Island
Day 1 (Tuesday) - getting to know Perth
After a rather long lay-in to recover from the journey I set out from the hostel just after midday. When I walked from the main bus station the Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 18, 2015
- Group and Room Assignments for Canberra
Here are the room and group assignments for our trip.
Room 137: Geoff and Justin
Room 138: Emilie and Lauren
Room 205: Cate and Catherine
Room 206: Peter and Hugo
Room 142: Paula, Stephanie, Madis Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 18, 2015
- Not an Ordinary WednesdayDefinitely not an ordinary Wednesday...
Melbourne's lane ways are the canvas of talented street artists. We saw some great murals on AC/DC lane, which was named after a famous Australian band.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/786073/90_182AC787 Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 18, 2015
- Renovating in Mackay - QLD
Even on the other side of the world, I can still find houses to renovate!
This project was helping my friend Jude, who I'd stayed with in Airlie Beach 3 months previously.
[img=http Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 9, 2015
- Due to FIFA 16 TOTS launchedDue to FIFA 16 TOTS launched, the FIFA Silver coins Take into account PlayStation and XBOX on hot selling now! More and more gamers like to buying a new FIFA 16 cash consideration to get the best FIFA 16 gamers Posted by anth123 in mmogoogle | Nov 17, 2015
- Out and About in MelbourneWe started off our week with a visit to a primary school, where the prin Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 17, 2015
- Week 1
Hitting the road at 5.30am.
First night at Fraser Range. 820kms and no fights in the back seat.
[img=http://photos. Posted by Astreeton in Across Australia | Nov 16, 2015
- Australia Zoo - QLD
Australia Zoo is a 100-acre (40 ha) zoo located in the Australian state of Queensland.
It is a member of Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 3, 2015
- Hong Kong to Melbourne The flight from Hong Kong to Melbourne was about nine hours but it seemed like 9 days! We flew over the Philippines and Indonesia before finally reaching Australia. From there it was another 3.5 hrs before landing in Melbourne. We Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 15, 2015
- Ascham Cambodia Tour 2015
Before we leave:
* Please purchase a T-shirt and encourage your friends to do the same. This can be done by clicking [[http://www.trybooking.com/Embed.aspx?eid=169972|here]]
* Bri Posted by Ascham Cambodia in Ascham Cambodia Trip | Nov 14, 2015