- BACK IN FIVE!!!Ancora una volta zaino in spalla, pullman e via per la terza tappa verso sud, a metà tra Byron Bay e la mia ultima fermata (Sydney)... Le porte si aprono dopo circa 6 ore a Port Macquarie!
Si tratta di una Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Feb 13, 2016
- BACK IN FIVE!!!Seconda tappa del mio viaggio è stata Byron Bay: una ridente cittadina sul mare a sud di Brisbane da un forte carattere hippy
(Wikipedia insegna e io sottoscrivo!)
Arrivata col mio bel pullman e un po' di pioggia, vado nella Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Feb 13, 2016
- Hume and Hovell 100 klm ultra marathonFriday 17/10/2014
My son in law Adam was competing in the 100 klm ultra marathon. ( you thought it was me didn't you ) The event is held on the Hume and Hovell track which runs through Mt Kosciusko national Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Feb 11, 2016
- Easter 2015We got ourselves organised, got the van packed and headed off on Thursday 2nd April. We had a good run with the traffic and even at Berry there were no real hold ups.
Depot Beach is on the NSW South Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Feb 11, 2016
- Our new van.We picked up our new van on 5th August 2014. We had to source a new goose neck for the car as the one we had was not high enough. After visiting a couple of places we were unable to Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Feb 11, 2016
- In the beginningIn 2013 we travelled to Brisbane for a holiday and visited the Sunland factory to have a look at their vans and do a factory tour. We were suitably impressed and placed an order in March 2014. As we couldn't Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Feb 11, 2016
- South Pacific CruiseAfter arriving in Sydney on the morning of the 29th January we headed for the cruise terminal excited to board our home for the next 12 days. Check in was very smooth so we headed up for lunch on board Posted by shaneandnicola in South Pacific | Feb 10, 2016
- Last Day At Glen HelenWell I'm finally leaving tomorrow. It's only been 2 months but it feels like I've been here forever. Apart from brief trips to Ormiston Gorge down the road, I haven't left here this whole time. It's going to be strange Posted by JustJen in Australia | Feb 10, 2016
- South Gippsland
We drove out of Melbourne (3h for 100 kms) and headed towards Gippsland. It hosts Wilson’s promontory with wildlife and nice beaches. We walked to the top of one of the hills (600m) and had a beautiful 360 view. We Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Feb 10, 2016
- MelbourneWe stayed at Jenny’s place for a few days while in Melbourne. The first day Jenny’s daughter showed us around the city. We visited the Rod Laver arena, St Kilda beach and the famous beach huts. We had lunch by Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Feb 10, 2016
- The start to the adventure of a life timeSept 17th 2015 the day I left home for the first time for a long time to the place I have always dreamed of going to the beautiful Sydney Australia. Me being 18 all of my Posted by sydni10 in backpacker in Paradise | Feb 10, 2016
- Byron Bay and QueenslandYesterday I left Coffs Harbour early for the long drive to Byron Bay, estimated to be a 3 hour drive according to the ever helpful Google maps. The driving unfortunately was not as interesting as the drives have been nearer Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 10, 2016
- Camping in the GrampiansWith our new camping supplies purchased and packed into our new car, Bruce we were on the road ready for our first Australian adventure. We decided to drive up to the Grampians National Park, an area not too far away Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Feb 10, 2016
- Our Melbourne FavouritesWe arrived on our working holiday visa in Melbourne in the middle of September on a 9 degree, drizzly day, cold and tired, sharing a 6 bed dorm, wondering why did we fly to the other side of the world Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Dec 14, 2014
- Home againMade it back home on Saturday but thought I would post a few pictures from the end of the trip. I didn't have any internet access for most of our road trip.
Until next time....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/668328/DSCN1636.jpg thumb= Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Feb 9, 2016
- On the road againYesterday I set off early from Newcastle with Port Macquarie in my sights. Once out on the Pacific Highway again I decided that I would take one of the tourist drives that are signposted on the highway. I had noticed Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 8, 2016
- Day 29 - Bronte "Point Break" Beach, Flight No.8Our flight is in the afternoon, but we need time enough to return the van and possibly finish off our packing at Britz.
The weather continues to be dreadful, so we head out early and I incorporate a detour via Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 6, 2016
- Day 28 - Blue Mountains aka Grey Rainy Mountains
When we came back to the camp last night, the neighbors told us there was a terrible storm in Sydney and it blew away part of their tent and the whole place was a mess. That made Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 6, 2016
- Sad farewell to Sydney but onto NewcastleSo yesterday was my last full day in Sydney and I decided on a walk from Spit Point to Manly. The day started cloudy and a little cooler, an advantage when walking. I caught the train a couple of stops Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 6, 2016
- Day 27 - Australian Reptile Park, Manly Boatshead
Try to get ahead of the crappy weather we decide to drive out a bit, to maybe avoid some of the rainfall. We have seen tons of animals throughout our holiday, both in the wild and in Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 5, 2016
- The Star Casino SydneyThe Star Casino wants you to have it all. That’s why they offer so much to their dedicated visitors, and to those people passing through who are looking for a good time and want to place a bet or two. Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Jupiters Casino and Hotel – Gold CoastJupiters Casino on the Gold Coast sits proudly over looking the Nerang River, like a beautiful a-symmetric architecturally sound mother ship, guiding its fleet home. This was Queensland’s very first casino, and the leader in setting the bar high for Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Crown Casino Perth – get acquaintedIn Perth for a spell? Then you simply must check out Western Australia’s premiere casino, Crown Casino Perth.
Did you know that Reel-slot pokie machine that you operate with the pull down lever, you know the fun ones you have to Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Wrest Point Casino – TasmaniaWhat makes Tasmania’s Wrest Point Casino one of the most interesting casinos in Australia to visit, apart from the luxury hotels and divine restaurants surrounding the casino, is the fact that it was Australia’s very first casino.
[b]A little history[/ Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
Ok it's Saturday so it should be parkrun day but as I'd only got to the hotel after midnight then had some food when my alarm went of at 5.45 (I was further out the city this time so Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Feb 5, 2016