- A New Zealand Decision Ever heard of a relocation deal? Car companies give a discounted rental price if you drive their vehicle where they need it to be, within their time frame. You just cover fuel and, depending on the deal, any Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Dec 9, 2013
- 90 miles straight to NorsemanMonday came and another morning we awoke at the crack of dawn with our bodies still trying to adjust to Perth time. We took full advantage of this and were off by 6am. Eucla has some awesome scenery, but given Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 9, 2013
- Stuck in EuclaThose of you who have been following our blog may be wondering why we haven't posted anything for a few days. Well, the title above says it all. But we'll get to that shortly.
After leaving the Nullarbor Roadhouse we continued Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 9, 2013
- Crossing the Nullarbor PlainYep that's 1211kms in one day folks!
This long drive would include crossing the arid expanse of the Nullarbor Plain, the worlds largest and flattest piece of limestone. Covering 200,000 square kilometres (which is nearly the same size as the state Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Dec 9, 2013
- Welcome to Cost-ralia!We finally arrived in Sydney, where the sun is shining and the food is expensive! Our ultra-marathon, 20-hour flight from Toronto was pretty uneventful. I slept and Jess didn't and we all know what that means! Luckily for me the Posted by thefineline in the fine line | Dec 8, 2013
- Perth to Cairns with a jellyfish sting for good measure....Well we arrived in Australia nearly a month ago and it is a testament to how much fun we have been having that we have only just got round to updating our blog! We have been very busy indeed as Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Dec 8, 2013
- Bicheno to Triabunna===[[http://www.tassietrade.com.au/destinations/east_coast_and_flinders_island/bicheno|Bicheno]]===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7288147.jpg thumb=http://photos.t Posted by Goannaray in Tasmania in Winter with 2 Toddlers...!? | Dec 7, 2013
- A weekend getaway that turned into a week and a half stay...(Well, I'll try to catch up (to at least the right coutry after this post, but I couldn't resist one more of the Blue Mountains)
What was originally a 3 night jaunt out of Sydney, turned into working at an awesome Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Dec 6, 2013
- Goodbye Canberra===After more than five years of hardcore policy work, its time for Ben and Lex to prepare for their "escape." However, it will be sad to say goodbye.===
===Goodbye work= Posted by bpskok in Ants on a trail | Dec 6, 2013
- The Nullarbor PlainWhat a fantastic start to the day that the morning delivered for us. A cool crisp evening was following by a magnificent sunrise at Ceduna. I am very much looking forward to staying here again on the return trip back Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 6, 2013
- A Big Hop to CedunaToday we got off to an early start, managing to be packed up and leaving Mildura at 6:30am. Our next planned stop was the Murray River town of Renmark in South Australia. Heading west we passed many vineyards and grain Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 5, 2013
- Port Lincoln to CedunaThis was it, this morning we would be swimming with sea lions and boy were we excited!
Having seen footage online of how inquisitive they are and the close encounters you could have we couldn't wait to get in the Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Dec 5, 2013
- Goodbye 'StrayaG'Day (for the final time)
I knew from the start, that leaving would be hard, I just hadn't anticipated how hard. It had been 5 months since I packed up and left a rainy Brighton and relocated to a sunny Brisbane, Posted by daisymai in Daisy Down Under | Dec 4, 2013
From the moment I arrived in Brisbane, everyone said one thing "you must go to Melbourne". And they were right. It was a bittersweet time because it meant leaving Brisbane for the final time, something I found painfully hard, but Posted by daisymai in Daisy Down Under | Dec 4, 2013
- Best Of PhotosAlors Voila quelques photos de mon Best of Port Douglas
So here are a few of my Port Douglas best of photos:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642659/DSC03924.jpg Posted by Dukeandcaz in The adventures of Duke & Caz in America | Dec 4, 2013
- Sydney to Mildura in a dayAfter leaving on time just after 5am and saying goodbye to my wife, my dad Jim and I had a smooth trip out of Sydney. We hit the Hume highway from Narellan and from there travelled to Yass for breakfast. Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 4, 2013
- Wallaroo to Port LincolnWaking up in the van for the first time wasn't too bad even though it was quite early as we had to be at the port for 7.30am. We had planned the trip to Wallaroo the day before so that Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Dec 4, 2013
- Day 33: Charlton to MelbourneWe actually left before 9am!
It was an easy drive, until we got to Melbourne where the traffic was horrific! We got home around 3pm after battling the traffic between the Bolte Bridge and the tunnel.
Zayney was very excited, ran Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Dec 4, 2013
- Day 32: Buronga to CharltonIt was a pretty easy drive to Charlton on another hot day (35 degrees C).
Charlton is a small town which encourages RVs by having a community run park with water and electricity for $15/ night or ensuite sites for Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Dec 4, 2013
- Kakadu and Litchfield National ParksHaving heard so much about the beautiful scenery in the Northwest of Australia it was a no brainer to book a package deal to visit these National Parks. My premature arrival in Darwin courtesy of a panic buy flight from Posted by RoystonBoyston in A Fool Overseas - Part II | Dec 3, 2013
- It's Been a While!Well it's been a long time since I've been on here! Mainly because Will and I have spent the last four months working in Melbourne and saving for the next leg of our journey and nothing too exciting has been Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Dec 3, 2013
- I wish my eyes could take photosI've been busy squeezing every last opportunity out of Australia that I possibly can; climbing mountains, in sandals may I add, chasing cute fuzzy penguins, and catching a cloud via a hot air balloon. And as my time nearly comes Posted by krose4017 in Land of OZ | Dec 3, 2013
- All packed and ready to roll!After what has seemed like an eternity after 2 years in the planning we are finally on the eve of our caravan trip across to Perth. Our first nights stop tomorrow is the Murrumbidgee River town of Balranald, NSW. Big Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Dec 3, 2013
- Driving from one side of Australia to the other!I think most people thought "those crazy Brits are at it again" when we randomly announced that we wanted to drive from one side of Australia to the other. The initial exclamations of "do you realise how BIG Australia is?" Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Dec 1, 2013
- 2 weeks to go! / plus que 2 semaines!Bonjour a tous et bienvenue sur notre blog! On fera de notre mieux pour le faire en 2 langues...
Donc 2 semaines! Le 14 décembre sera l'inoguration de notre long (on espère) voyage. Je vais essayer de retrouver mon Français car Posted by Dukeandcaz in The adventures of Duke & Caz in America | Dec 1, 2013