- Just Too EfficientWhen I posted an entry last Tuesday, I thought I'd be way too busy for the rest of the week to have time for another update. here I am on a Saturday afternoon with nothing of any consequence to Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Aug 22, 2014
- My new home townSydney Posted by goran64 in A swedish Grey Nomad | Aug 22, 2014
- Barkly Homestead, NT to Daly Waters, NTDALY WATERS - A LONG WAY BETWEEN DRINKS … and fuel
600km north to Darwin, just over 912 km south to Alice Springs,
and 2440 km south to Adelaide
and 3,151km to skippydog on the
Sunshine Coast - - via Mt Isa & Posted by twodubfers in Town of 1770 | Aug 21, 2014
- 80 Mile Beach, Port Hedland, Karijini NP and Tom PriceIt was time to get back into the swing of travelling and after our rest at Broome we were all lacking motivation. It seems there is a point at which you can have too much of a good thing.
Our Posted by adamsj100 in Are we there yet? SA, NT and WA | Aug 21, 2014
- Underwater Wonderland Lucky you, no photos to bore you with. The ones. Took today are a case of 'you had to be there '. Suffice to say, we had a ball. We were booked on a 2 hour coral viewing and Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Aug 21, 2014
- Canberra to Sydney - Thursday, 21 August 2014[center][/center]
Today is Day 1 of our journey. At 11.30 am Phil picked up our hire car, we had a quick lunch and were on the road to Sydney by 1.30 pm.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Aug 21, 2014
- Snake Encounters at Lawn Hill, QLDHaving not seen any snakes on the trip so far, we saw three whilst at Lawn Hill. The first one we went to it, the other two came to visit us!
After we’d been there less than a week, Lux Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Aug 20, 2014
- Chillin’ out in Coral BayLet’s start with an apology, I pushed all the buttons the other day and when checking today found out that it didn’t publish. Oh well now you get a couple quite quickly.
Leaving Exmouth Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Aug 20, 2014
- Cape Exmouth Friday: It was great to get ourselves out of Exmouth township and out to the Cape Range National Park. This runs on the western side of the Cape and the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef runs along the coast. Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Aug 20, 2014
- Day 1 - Trying to achieve liftoff at 9.00pmHere is entry one. I was in two minds whether to do a blog at all this time but other events have overtaken us and the presumption was that we would.
Last blog, our trip to Tasmania became a weekly event Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Aug 19, 2014
- HomeIt's always nice to be home. It's time to catch up with family and friends ... Then we can plan our next trek!
Zayney did a few twirls when we got home, she was very excited to check out the back Posted by vancoops in Escaping Winter 2014 | Aug 19, 2014
- Howard Springs to Kakadu to MatarankaWe spent some time packing up and then shopping for supplies. That was when we realised we still had the caravan park key! We returned to Howard Springs, fortunately we had only gone as far as Palmerston. Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 19, 2014
- North QLDIts been a little while since we've posted, its been a nice few weeks travelling down the north east coast.
The Daintree Village was a lovely little town, surrounded by rainforests and farmland. A tiny little town, with a great Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Aug 19, 2014
- Mt Isa, Qld to Barkly Homestead, NTMT ISA QUEENSLAND TO
BARKLY HOMESTEAD, NORTHERN TERRITORY 445 km
It’s hard to believe, looking back to our early morning cuppa around 6.30am when we had no idea which direction we would be heading today, that we have safely arrived at Posted by twodubfers in Town of 1770 | Aug 19, 2014
- Some of my Cattle Station Experiences, Lawn Hill, QLDCattle Loading at Dawn
After we’d been there about a week, Lux asked if I’d like to go with him the next morning straight after brekkie as he would be loading cattle onto his road train to bring them back to Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Aug 18, 2014
- Information evening Monday 1 September. Posted by jenny yang in Fiona China Tour 2014 | Aug 18, 2014
- Brisbane baby! August 19Arrived in Brisbane yesterday and already seen a LOT of the city :-)
Beautiful place full of incredibly healthy people- running and cycling tracks everywhere. To the point where you are scared of getting run over on the path, never mind Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 18, 2014
- Last Posting from HomeLess than a week to go and we're ready to go at any time. Clothing has been sorted out and is ready to be packed. We've almost emptied the fridge and there's not much left in the freezer. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Aug 18, 2014
- SydneyHere we are. Coming to the end of our last full day in Sydney, approaching the end of our 2 month trip.
Of course the trip won't be over until we touch down at Heathrow on Wednesday morning - our A380 Posted by MrsB in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Aug 18, 2014
- Coffs Harbour - Surfers Paradise August9-17Catch up on about ten days worth of stuff, as haven't been able to write in a while, so here it goes.....
On our checkout day in Coffs Harbour we walked along the beach and bumped into a local lad Peter Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 17, 2014
- Pig PornAngelo, Ross, Dom's neighbor Dennis, and Tony's son Adamo all went to brush the mold off the salami. We were asked if we'd like to tag along. Yes please! Although disappointed to miss the pig slaughter by two weeks, it Posted by LaurendeMatt in australia | Jun 28, 2014
- Are We Related?27 hours later, we were there. In Griffith, the small town of mythic proportions. From our third and last plane window, Matthew pointed, "I see Angelo". I looked out and saw an Italian man and a small boy. I followed Posted by LaurendeMatt in australia | Jun 26, 2014
- Benalla, VictoriaWe left the airfield after a slow start. It rained all night but we are sure the farmers in the area will be thrilled as it's been very dry in the area.
We still can't get over how green and Posted by vancoops in Escaping Winter 2014 | Aug 17, 2014
- Temora, NSWWe had a long drive today through Gilgandra, Parkes and Dubbo to a little town called Temora. We skipped the telescope at Parkes this time as we stopped there on our return from the East Coast on our last trip.
Today Posted by vancoops in Escaping Winter 2014 | Aug 16, 2014
- Spit to Manly walkThe Spit Bridge to Manly walk is a 10km, only slightly undulating walk. We set off on the bus to the bridge and after a rather hairy road crossing taking nearly ten minutes (it was a four lane road, with Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Aug 15, 2014