- How to be safe and secure in 4WD tours?Camping is the best way to reach out to the nature and enjoy the wilderness. Not staying in a hotel or surrounded inside four walls makes a camping trip most fascinating than any other outdoor activities.
Camping or hiring a 4WD Posted by alicegenoh in Alice's Travel Tips & Guide! | Feb 5, 2016
- Day 27 - Australian Reptile Park, Manly Boatshead
Try to get ahead of the crappy weather we decide to drive out a bit, to maybe avoid some of the rainfall. We have seen tons of animals throughout our holiday, both in the wild and in Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 5, 2016
- The Star Casino SydneyThe Star Casino wants you to have it all. That’s why they offer so much to their dedicated visitors, and to those people passing through who are looking for a good time and want to place a bet or two. Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Jupiters Casino and Hotel – Gold CoastJupiters Casino on the Gold Coast sits proudly over looking the Nerang River, like a beautiful a-symmetric architecturally sound mother ship, guiding its fleet home. This was Queensland’s very first casino, and the leader in setting the bar high for Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Crown Casino Perth – get acquaintedIn Perth for a spell? Then you simply must check out Western Australia’s premiere casino, Crown Casino Perth.
Did you know that Reel-slot pokie machine that you operate with the pull down lever, you know the fun ones you have to Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
- Wrest Point Casino – TasmaniaWhat makes Tasmania’s Wrest Point Casino one of the most interesting casinos in Australia to visit, apart from the luxury hotels and divine restaurants surrounding the casino, is the fact that it was Australia’s very first casino.
[b]A little history[/ Posted by charmaine.k in charmaine-world | Feb 5, 2016
Ok it's Saturday so it should be parkrun day but as I'd only got to the hotel after midnight then had some food when my alarm went of at 5.45 (I was further out the city this time so Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Feb 5, 2016
- Western Australia - Perth to BroomeSaturday
It was like coming home arriving in Perth as it had been my first stop on this 3 month jolly round Australia so I knew exactly where the bus went from at the airport, what one it was I Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Feb 5, 2016
- Het begin van het ''echte'' werkHey!
Hier weer een kleine update over wat ik de afgelopen tijd weer heb uitgespookt.
Het weer is helaas matig geweest, extreem warm maar vooral bewolkt en vochtig. Echt een tropisch klimaat, gelukkig zijn er genoeg zon uren en heb ik Posted by Tiffany160893 in De wereld van een aussie Aupair | Feb 4, 2016
- Australia is a Hot spot for PokiesWhat does “pokie“ mean?
The word “[[http://www.casinoslots.co.nz/free-online-pokies|pokies]]” is the Australian slang informally meaning [[http://www.casinoslots.co.nz/real-money-pokies|slot machine]] or poker machine, and includes differ Posted by Aura Brazenaite in Pokies in Australia | Feb 4, 2016
- The Blue MountainsToday I woke up to grey skies and rain but unperturbed I set off early to the Blue Mountains. A change of train at Central station and I was on my 2 hour journey through Sydney suburbia which then turned Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 4, 2016
- Counting downOur trip west is becoming more real as after a delicious lunch and a few wines we sat down with our fellow co-travellers, Nancy and Brian to discuss our forthcoming trip.
Over the past few months we have got our heads Posted by dand1 in WestOz | Feb 4, 2016
- Day 26 - Opera house, Ferry ride, Darling Harbour and more
Today is the day - the true Sydney sightseeing day.
Given that we are driving the Van and it seems that parking is either impossible or underground (usually under 2.20 meters) or pos Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 3, 2016
- Lazy beach daysSo for the past two days it has been hot, sunny and glorious so I have had the days on the beach.
Yesterday was a trip to the beautiful Manly. This area is on the other side of Sydney, across Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 3, 2016
- Last Day in Australia!!Today is my last day in Australia! I am feeling very excited and nervous. The past week I spent catching up with friends and today I am spending it with my family on the gold coast. Brilliant weather hot and Posted by Jenventures in Australia and Beyond | Jan 19, 2016
- Great Ocean Road
From there it went down to Warrnambool and towards the great ocean road. The road was built by soldiers returning from duty in WW1, so that they could get a normal job and reintegrate in society. It is thus a Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Feb 2, 2016
- The Grampians
And then we suddenly entered Victoria, past Horsham to the Grampians, a mountain range in the middle of a lot of flat. Beautiful nature, waterfalls, beautiful walks but sadly no information about the geology or anything in the park. We Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Feb 2, 2016
- South Australia to Victoria
The last day in Adelaide, Edda cooked a delicious dinner for our hosts, and then it was time to move on! Thank you Rob and Bev for the great times!
We visited the small harbour towns like Victor Harbour and Port Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Feb 2, 2016
- Big things have small beginningsGoodbyes are always hard…they’re even harder when they lead to a complete unknown. After a bittersweet farewell we were finally on our way, this adventure into the great unknown was about to begin. First stop on the list was a Posted by Bri's in The Sandy V | Feb 2, 2016
- Day 25 - Zahra's, Dover Heights, Camp Cove, Bondi, Joy
To be perfectly honest I have been watching the weather forecast on two separate apps on my phone and today may be our last semi-nice day. Deep down in my soul I fear that the weather in Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 1, 2016
- 1st February -Daintree and Cape Tripulation
One of the main reasons to come to Port Douglas is to get closer to the Daintree Forest and that's where my travels take me today with our slightly crazy guide Matt. First off, we take Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Feb 1, 2016
- Exploring this superb cityThis morning I woke to cloudy skies and once up I set off for a bit more of an explore of the city. First stop was to The Rocks area, a few stops up the train line. The train system Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Feb 1, 2016
- Day 24 - Port Macquarie, heading to Sydney, Narabeen
Happy New Year!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/790176/IMG_ Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 1, 2016
- Contiki trip - part 2 - Alice Springs to DarwinDay 1 - Sunday
So there we are in Cairns airport looking like a load of kids on an exchange trip complete with pack backs and all. Qantas are obliviously used to Contiki crowds turning up and we were all Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Jan 31, 2016
- Day 23 - Heading to Port Macquiarie, New Year's Eve
In the morning me and Kev go koala "hunting", well you know what I mean... we go into the bush hoping to see some in the trees. We only find a Kookaburra, even though it's quite a Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Jan 31, 2016