- Running Fluted Cape on Bruny Island
This walk is from very historic Adventure Bay to dramatic, high sea cliffs - it took a bit of encouragment...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Incent Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 21, 2015
- Pitstop in Port Pirie, SAThe journey from Streaky Bay was a bit more of an interesting drive than we have had for a while as we were treated to changing landscape. There was a mix of farming land with wheat fields and then Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- Streaky Bay, SAIt was lovely waking up knowing we didn’t have hundreds of kilometres to drive! We slept in and had a lazy start to the morning, popped some washing on, then got our bikes out and cycled into town. Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- Crossing the Nullarbor, WA to SAThe Nullarbor Plain extends around 720km east to west, and 320km from the coast to the Great Victorian Desert in the north, covering an area of 200,000 square km. It is almost as big as the state of Victoria, Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- Esperance, WAOur journey from Bremer Bay to Esperance was 398km. We left around 9.30am and expected the roads to be really busy. We had heard from most of the caravan parks we’d stayed at recently that 27th December is Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jan 27, 2015
- Boat Cruise on Bruny Island
What better way to explore the coast around Tasmania than a cruise off the shore of Bruny Island.
The custom-built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlif Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 20, 2015
- SydneyWell as you well may know by now we made it home, be it ever so slowly. There were no seats on the flights to the East coast so we had to return home via Perth. It wasn't too bad Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 26, 2015
- Day 8Today we went to the Salamanca Markets again, only this time with Obaachan. I bought Indiah a cool top and I bought myself two comics, one was a Simpsons comic and the other one was an Archie's joke book comic. Posted by yoshimonster in Tasmania | Jan 26, 2015
- ARRIVING AT DONNELLY RIVER MANJIMUP[center][/center]
[center]THE HOME OF LAMBTON MOUNT AND GORDON
DONNELLY RIVER MANJIMUP[/center]
[center]PEOPLE CLIMBING THE DIAMOND TREE MANJIMUP - [[https://www.youtube.com Posted by algordon in 4.ADAM LINDSAY GORDON TRAIL-W.A. | Jan 26, 2015
- Day 7We set out on a long car-drive this morning. On the way to Hobart, we stopped off at a raspberry farm and an ice cream factory. We also stopped off in Launceston and had a break from being Posted by yoshimonster in Tasmania | Jan 26, 2015
- Saga tours and Aussie defeats in MelbourneAfter emailing us to tell us it was the busiest time of year at the airport and that we should get there at least two hours before, JetStar then made us queue for about an hour before telling us we Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Jan 25, 2015
- G'Day from Down Under!G’Day Mate! We’ve said that to a few Ozzies since arriving who don’t seem as endeared by the phrase as we'd imagined. Perhaps they’ve heard it before.
Well it’s fair to say we LOVE Australia – the people are Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jan 25, 2015
- Last Minute UpdateI know I said that last Friday's was going to be the last one before we set off to Fort Lauderdale but thought I'd sneak in one more.
The selection of clothing is now almost complete but may still change on Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 25, 2015
- A Train Spotters Guide (part 9) - AustraliaAha Train Spotters your patience has been rewarded at last !
My report on Australian Railways has been frustrated by lack of personal experience until the day before our departure and difficulty finding up to date information on the web. However Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Jan 25, 2015
- Day 6This morning we stayed at our accommodation until about 12 o'clock. We went back up to Cradle Mountain to do a two and a half hour walk around Dove Lake. It was really beautiful and I was having Posted by yoshimonster in Tasmania | Jan 25, 2015
- The Australian Motel
I know, this sounds a boring topic but I found the motel as an institution quite fascinating.
Most people in the area of Australia we visited, whether travelling or on holiday seem to stay in motels. There appear to be very Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Jan 25, 2015
- Out & About on Bruny Island
On Hobart’s back doorstep, yet a world away in landscape and atmosphere, the Huon Valley and D’Entrecasteaux Channel can be enjoyed over several hours or days. The attractive m Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 20, 2015
- 49N to 33SI got up at 6:30 ready for the driver to arrive at 8:20. Marian had planned to cook us a hearty send-off breakfast of pancakes and my mouth was already watering as I hopped into the shower, comfortable in Posted by Redsole in Go Subzero | Jan 24, 2015
- Becoming a certified PADI diverDuring the course of four days, I became a certified PADI diver this month!! This opens me the door to a whole new world and gives me the opportunity to see underwater worlds all over the world. But let's start Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Jan 24, 2015
- Work as a bartender "Jan, drinks up"! That's when I stop to chat with customers or chefs and start getting the drinks done.
My work at Lime Mexican Restaurant is still lots of fun and I really enjoy it. T Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Jan 23, 2015
- My time in Coffs HarbourIt has been a while since I posted something on here, but I finally found some time to sit down and concentrate on it though. There has been much going on since Christmas time and I'll try to remember everything Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Jan 23, 2015
- The Hazards
Freycinet Peninsula on the east coast of Tasmania is a long narrow neck of land jutting south, dominated by the granite peaks of the Hazards Mountain Range.
[img=http: Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 11, 2015
- Not Long to WaitI'm planning for this to be the last entry until we're in Fort Lauderdale. Final preparations have gone so smoothly that I'm now worried that I've missed something. I've also found it difficult to build up enthusiasm for Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 22, 2015
- Bicheno & beyond
Together with Coles Bay, Bicheno is the holiday centre of Tasmania’s East Coast. In summer the bay is very popular due to its sheltered location meaning that temperatures are always Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 9, 2015
- Dag 146 - BrisbaneDå var det snart slut på det roliga för denna gång. Det jag upplevt sedan mitt senaste inlägg är alltför omfattande för att rimligtvis kunna rättfärdigas i ett enkelt blogginlägg, men jag ska göra mitt bästa att med hjälp av Posted by mattholm in Wanderlust King | Jan 21, 2015