- Our first trip in "Supremo" ...RS : Well, after a busy few weeks of birthday celebrations for Gav's Mum, who turned 70 in July, we refocused back onto our trip and getting ready to travel Oz.
We spent close to a full day at Posted by gavrach in Our Gap Year | Aug 30, 2015
- Tamborine Mountain, Birds & Beasts - QLD
An unexpected afternoon of birds!
when we stopp Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 4, 2015
- 30th August 2015
Today was our last day in Hobart before we set off on our USA trip. We had a number of things to organise before Matthew Drumm kindly picked us up and took us to the Hobart International Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Aug 30, 2015
- Getting Close NowWe will soon be travelling to the USA - still feels like a dream
Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Aug 30, 2015
- Routes in the Ute We've been at Jane's for about two weeks now, and the time just flies. When we're not fainting at spiders or drowning in our attempts at scuba, we might be out on little day trips. Jane dropped us off in Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Aug 29, 2015
- Poochera, SABefore we left Iron Knob, Brian decided to send his drone up for an aerial view of the town. Here you can see Brian in the middle of the oval controlling the drone, and then some aerial shots of the Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Aug 29, 2015
- 29th August 2015
It is less than 24 hours before we head off on our journey to the USA. Today marks the last full day before we leave for New York and Hawaii. It was a day full of preparing last minute Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Aug 29, 2015
- Days 73 to 83Wed 19th Aug Day 73
We drove from Dalwallinu to Bobs brother Richards at Koorda. There really wasn't very much to see along the way except miles and miles of wheat and canola.
It was good to catch up with Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 28, 2015
- Tamborine Mountain, waterfall walks - QLD
Making the most of the beautiful scenery, we took the opportunity to get out and about
Cedar Creek Falls
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Cedar_Cree..otte___Mark Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 6, 2015
- Leaving the Sea for the City
Today we would be driving the last bit of the Great Ocean Road and making our way to Melbourne for a two night stay. We had been really grateful for a warm and restful night's sleep and Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 28, 2015
- Iron Knob, SAZayney's in the car and ready for her next adventure!
Our destination for the day was Iron Knob, around 200km away. We stopped for a fuel up and lunch by the river a Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Aug 28, 2015
- PackedAll packed and off to airport in an hour.
The red bag contains the usual stuff one travels with (eg clothes), plus skate gear, while the right bag contains a kite bo Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 28, 2015
- Tamborine Mountain - QLD
Having met Mark a few weeks previously in Cabarlah, I couldnt' resist the offer for some time away at a property he looks after in Tamborine Mountain.
[img=http://photos Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 3, 2015
- Great Ocean Road (Part 2)
It has been a bit of bleak day today. Eventually we got to sleep last night but it was pretty noisy with the wind battering the tent so hard it made it feel like kangaroos were jumping Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 27, 2015
- Perth #2Taking advantage of a mostly fine day I took the double decker Perth Explorer to see the sights of Perth - through Kings Park, the city, out to the casino and back to Kings Park. Some I had seen Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Aug 27, 2015
- Brinkworth, SAIt was time to leave Westbrook River Resort: Zayney was not too keen to leave the ducks and pelicans, but we assured her there are lots more adventures to be had!
On Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Aug 27, 2015
- Great Ocean Road (Part 1)
It is becoming a bit of a theme that we stay places for one or two nights only to wish we could have stayed longer. This is particularly the case with our lovely lighthouse cottage; a bit Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 27, 2015
- Discovering Fraser Island - QLD
Situated off the Queensland coast near Noosa, Fraser Island World Heritage area is the largest sand island in the world.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/D9CA9FCA94 Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 1, 2015
- So CloseSo we've got all our funds sorted, passports and driving licenses! It seems after looking at maps that I may indeed be the one driving, although Mick has told me that if I improve on my directional skills and patience, Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Aug 26, 2015
- Driving the Coastal Road
Time to leave our lovely 'home' in Robe. Sadly we weren't here long enough to enjoy the garden, and it wasn't warm enough for the outdoor shower!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 26, 2015
- We got started!Finally we left Fremantle on Sunday, after a delays due to various family members - not least being Clare - being ill with the horrible 'flu-like virus going 'round the city. Posted by Kutundu in Travels around Australia | Aug 26, 2015
- Wildflowers #4In and around Perth / Kings Park:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/IMG_9440.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Aug 26, 2015
- Wildflowers #3Cervantes Area:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/IMG_9324.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/thumb_I Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Aug 26, 2015
- Wildflowers #2Eneabba:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/IMG_9185.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/thumb_IMG_9185 Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Aug 26, 2015
- A Million Ways to Die in AustraliaMy mom has had this friend at work for decades. We call her Miss Bea. Miss Bea has her own cat rescue and raises goats; she keeps chickens and sells their eggs at work. She gave me both of my Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Aug 25, 2015