- The first day of autumnToday, Sunday, March 1, 2015, is the first day of autumn here in Australia. We are not sure why today is the first day of autumn. We looked it up on the internet but did not come up Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 1, 2015
- the Queen Victoria Markets MelbourneLUCKILY ,I was in Melbourne and looking for some early morning exercise before heading to the airport. My opinion is that these markets are on par with the Central Markets in Adelaide, (which i will review in detail once Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Feb 28, 2015
- Excitement ...[center] [/center]
This is our first blog post which will be short and sweet!
Today we feel pure excitement ... although Kris feels tiredness! We have finally booke Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Canberra, ACTOur journey from Wagga was around three hours, plus we also stopped in Gundagai for some lunch. There wasn’t too much open on a Sunday, and we grabbed a quick bite and drink from the bakery. The weather Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Feb 28, 2015
- Market, Laundry and Fish FrenzyThis morning we went to the Salamanca Square Saturday Market. Everyone we spoke to said it was a "must do".
There was an amazing number of vendors and variety of products for sale, vegetables, fruit, clothing, purses, artwork, pottery, soaps Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Wooden Boat Festival - Hobart
The Australian Wooden Boat Festival is an exciting celebration of the nation’s rich maritime culture and one of the world’s most anticipated maritime events.
[img=htt Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Feb 6, 2015
- A report from "Pirate Island"We got an email with a video attached from our granddaughter, Kara, on which her son, our great-grandson, Sawyer, said he missed his Ggma and Ggpa because they were away at "Pirate Island". We have no idea where he Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 27, 2015
- Second Stop: Lake Leake==24th February==
It was Ben's birthday today and as such he got to decide on all our activities and adventures! The day started (for him) with pancakes in bed and a big walk along Wright's Bay. After several hours searching Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Feb 26, 2015
- Museums and MountainsToday was our day to start exploring Hobart.
Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania. Tasmania has a population of 513,400 people. 217,973 people live in Greater Hobart.
Little is known about the pre-European history of this area. The "traditional o Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 26, 2015
- Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers National Park surrounds
Travelling back from Cradle Mountain, we made a point to stop at any points of interest and going just that little bit further to see the nearby towns.
Even the little thing Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Feb 1, 2015
- Hobart, on the island of Tasmania, AustraliaToday we traveled from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia to the city of Hobart on the Island of Tasmania belonging to the country of Australia.
We got our car turned in and got to the airport in Melbourne in good time, which was Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 25, 2015
- Tassie Highlights and back to the MainlandSorry its taken a while to get back to blogging, we've been having too much fun!
In Hobart we visited a restaurant called the Drunken Admiral, we came here 10 years ago and it was that good that it was on Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Feb 24, 2015
- Bells, butterflies and birdsThis morning we drove from Port Campbell back to Melbourne. We wanted to be at Federation Square to hear the Federation Bells play from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM. This is an installation of 39 upturned bells which Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 24, 2015
- Discovering South AustraliaThe ferry trip back from Tasmania was pretty uneventful and we were excited to get to Melbourne and pick up our friend Lee-Anne who would travel with us for a week. It was a bit of a mission to go Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Feb 24, 2015
- The RigIt is currently blowing a gale which has made us tent bound, so I thought I'd tell you a bit about our setup.
===OK so this blog is really one for the boys...===
We Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Feb 23, 2015
- Hansons Peak & Front Face
Hansons peak rises to 1185m and stands over Dove Lake
Setting off around Dove Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 31, 2015
- First stop: Wright BayOn the first day God created light... Well we went to see the Bunyip![float=right][/float]
After so much build-up to the start Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Feb 23, 2015
- Names I know you'll love
NAMES I KNOW YOU’LL LOVE!
This time we’ve actually been to :
Tooleybuc, Semaphore, Port Fairy, Echuca,
Mitta Mitta and Junee, near Wagga Wagga,
Hahndorf, Port Noarlunga and Gundagai
We got home this afternoon and happy to be here:
As we drove Posted by twodubfers in Here we go - another trip! | Feb 23, 2015
- A Journey down the Great Ocean RoadToday we drove west from Melbourne to the Great Ocean Road. This road was built by soldiers who had returned from World War 1 between 1919 and 1932. This road is dedicated to soldiers killed during World Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 23, 2015
- WESTMINSTER ABBEY[center][/center]
[center][[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA|YOUTUBE-CLICK TO WATCH]][/cen Posted by algordon in THE FINAL SCENE | Feb 22, 2015
- MelbourneWe saw a Crimson Rosella this morning at our hotel in Lakes Entrance but it was very crafty and by the time Reta got her camera ready, it was gone. We are sending a picture we took in Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 21, 2015
- Wombling Wombats
In the Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, wild life is abundant.
The park’s two wallaby species – Bennetts and pandemelons – can be seen grazing in grassy areas.
This is a Be Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 30, 2015
- Two weeks and countingTwo weeks and definitely counting down. While the heat of summer is in force today I am contemplating the late winter and early spring of Italy for packing my suitcase. Of course, any adventure necessitates the appropriate preparation and Posted by LindaMR17 in Venetian dreams come true | Feb 21, 2015
- Carnival Legend Cruise, Australia to the South PacificLife is good,
On monday I head off for a cruise on the Carnival Legend. Its 11 nights and I'm Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Feb 21, 2015
- Cooma, NSW to Lakes Entrance, Victoriastory on Friday, February 20, 2015 after we did up our email and blog.
We went out to supper at Rose's Lebanese Restaurant in Cooma. We had an excellent supper. Just as we started to walk back to our Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 21, 2015