- Port Lincoln and the National ParkPort Lincoln National Park (City population 14 000)
After doing a lot of travel the previous week, we needed a break and decided to stop in Port Lincoln and Lincoln National Park for two days. For most of the time Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Dec 10, 2016
- The gorges of Karijini National ParkShortly after leaving Auski Raodhouse, the road passed along Karijini National Park and the landscape started to get interesting. The highway passed through the mountains following a small creek and we were treated to nice vistas along the way.
[img=ht Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 10, 2016
- Before the start...Just a photo of the van the day before we start our 18 week long round trip to Tasmania!
Jurgens Travado TR2505 and the Tug. Posted by Johannstock in Johann & Noelene's Trip to Tasmania | Dec 9, 2016
- Mikkira koala sanctuaryMikkira Station outside Port Lincoln 6-7 Dec
This has been the biggest surprise since we’ve left Perth more than 3000km ago. Just outside Port Lincoln and next to the National Park there is 10km of dirt road that leads to a Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Dec 9, 2016
- Locate Your Inner Mobster With Road Mobster[float=right][float=right][/float]In a lot the very same vain as the Grand Theft Automobile franchise, Street Mobster begins with you as an aspiring criminal authority with little street cred, but a great deal of aspiration. Street Mobster is a mobster ga Posted by NathanWestall in Top Games | Dec 7, 2016
- Back to civilisationVisiting the supermarket is normally an inconvenience to the everyday life. Visiting Coles was now a luxury in ours. We strutted in with smiles from ear to ear ready to hunt and scavenge for whatever food satisfied our cravings. We Posted by Benannatravels in South East Asia and Australia | Dec 7, 2016
- High Life HomesBuilder on the Gold Coast, Australia. We Specialize in New Homes and Residential Developments.
[[http://highlifehomes.com.au/|Visit our Website]] Posted by highlifehomes in High Life Homes | Dec 6, 2016
- R & K Doing OzWe are going to drive around Australia doing what we can of Highway 1. It will take us 110 days with 43 accommodation stops. We will drive (stop to stop) 13,685 kilometers or 8,504 miles. We will head off on Posted by pies2010 in R&K Doing Oz | Dec 6, 2016
- Nothing. Except endless bush, beaches, mines and stationsBroome is very remote even by Western Australian standards. Just an example to illustrate this statement: when searching for used bikes on gumtree.au.com, I had a couple of results for Broome and Cable Beach. And then the system offered to Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 4, 2016
- Streaky BayStreaky Bay (pop 2200) 3-5 Dec
We made it to Streaky Bay in South Australia and decided to camp in a beach side caravan park. Right on the beach, and with so much to explore in the area, we stayed two Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Dec 4, 2016
- Exploring the KimberleyAfter a relaxing weekend in Broome, we headed north on the Cape Leveque Road to explore the Dampier Peninsula. We had been pre-warned that roughly 90km of the road are not paved, but it was still surprising to see that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 3, 2016
- Crossing the NullarborNorseman (Pop 1000)
Next the gateway to the Nullarbor, Norseman.
The legend goes that an early prospector, Laurie Sinclair, stopped over to visit his brother in the 1890s. His horse, Hardy Norseman, pawed the ground during the night, uncoveri Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Dec 2, 2016
- Our ten weeks at Wernadinga StationOur ten weeks at Wernadinga Station.
Click the link below to watch...
[[https://youtu.be/W9qR4sClkyc]] Posted by Benannatravels in South East Asia and Australia | Dec 1, 2016
- ACHIEVING LIFTOFFHere we go again. The interminable wait to lift off on another adventure. Emirates to Dubai with a two hour stopover in Singapore then on to Munich. Predicted temperature on arrival is -5 degrees.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568282/large_IMG_0 Posted by Kangatraveller in The Dream Continues | Dec 1, 2016
- HomeTime to go home ... to Zayney Posted by vancoops in Central Australia | Dec 1, 2016
- Seppelts winery at Great Western, VicToday was a wonderful way to finish our holiday. We did an underground tour of the Seppelts Winery. There are about 3 km of tunnels.
We started off hearing about the history of the site, established in the late 1800s with Posted by vancoops in Central Australia | Dec 1, 2016
- Cape Le Grand National ParkCape Le Grand National Park
56km east of Esperance is Cape Le Grand National Park, which features some of the most beautiful beaches on earth, like Lucky Bay, Hellfire Bay, Le Grand Beach and Thistle Cove. Lucky Bay is famous Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Nov 30, 2016
- Great Western, VICWe've decided to spend a couple of nights in Great Western, the home of Bests and Seppelts wineries. We've previously done a tour of Bests, so we will now do the underground tour of Seppelts winery on Thursday.
The drive to Posted by vancoops in Central Australia | Nov 29, 2016
- Days 307 & 308 - Bundaberg & Hervey Bay
Nous faisons un arrêt à Bundaberg. LE lieu à visiter ? La distillerie de rhum !
Nous visitons donc Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Nov 29, 2016
- Days 304 to 306 - Rockhampton, Agnès Water et 177013 Août
Nous reprenons la route vers 10h, direction Rockhampton, « Rocky » pour les locaux. La ville est soit disant la capitale du bœuf. Soit. Mais il n’y a pas grand chose à faire alors nous partons pour la côte Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Nov 29, 2016
- Living on Broome timeArriving in Broome felt like a shock. Even though we knew about its tropical climate and had even hesitated going there due to the ‘wet’ season, we were just not well prepared for it. And it did not help that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Nov 29, 2016
- Lane Poole Reserve (2)After moving to Collie, [[https://parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au/park/lane-poole-reserve|Lane Poole Reserve]] has become one of the main areas for us and family/friends to get out bush and enjoy some 'away' time together. Mainly due to its location (fairly centrall Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Nov 29, 2016
- Nov 29 - Last day in SydneyToday was our last day in Sydney and in Australia. ☹️
We took a backstage tour of the Opera House today. The original estimates to build were 3 years and $7 million. Construction began in 1958 and actually took 16 Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Nov 28, 2016
- Nov 28 - Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaWe are back in Sydney! We disembarked from the cruise ship by 9 AM and headed to the hotel. We are staying within walking distance of the harbour in an area called The Rocks, the oldest part of Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Nov 28, 2016
- Berri, SA to Mildura, VICAfter a few days of sitting around on the green grass of Berri, we decided to move onto Buronga (Mildura) on the Murray. We are camped at our 'usual' campground on the Murray. The water level of the Murray here Posted by vancoops in Central Australia | Nov 27, 2016