- bankruptcy expertsBankruptcy Experts are highly experienced personal insolvency specialists. We assist people who are concerned about their personal or business debts and are considering filing for bankruptcy or liquidation. We provide professional and friendly advice. Posted by keithlynmyer in bankruptcy experts | Mar 5, 2015
- Launceston to BurnieWe started our day by visiting Cataract Gorge in Launceston. This gorge is formed by the South Esk River. It is dammed at this spot to form a pool but some of the river flows on past this Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 5, 2015
- Millicent Part IIWell, we finally have the computer up and running and are able to upload photos and update you on our adventures.. Hope you enjoy the busy few days we've had..
==Monday 2nd March==
We awoke to an amazing fluorescent pink sunris Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 4, 2015
- March 3 – SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
In the early morning hours we arrived in Sydney Harbor, after our 2 day crossing of the Tasman Sea.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/ECF6C101BD7674A9B Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 4, 2015
- Blue MountainsI am typing this sitting in an Italian restaurant almost overlooking Darling Harbour in Sydney as we have another cheapskate hotel not offering free wifi in the rooms. We are working on it though!
Anyway, back to this morning. Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 4, 2015
- The Bay of FiresWe started out this morning in bright sunshine. Our aim was to explore the Bay of Fires.
The Bay of Fires was named that by Tobias Furneaux in 1773 from seeing the many fires lit by the north-east coastal plains Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 4, 2015
- Classic Car Show - Bellerive
It's always good to look at local advertising posters as you travel. The one that caught my attention near Hobart was for a Classic Car Show.
It was a lovely sunny day as we wandered u Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Feb 8, 2015
- Whyalla to Port Lincoln via Louth BayAfter spending a few restful days at Pam's it was time to head off. The plan to meander to Port Lincoln & stay at the Caravan Park for a few days to power up the camper, do some grocery shopping Posted by ShazSqirt in S2 Destination Unknown | Mar 3, 2015
- KatoombaI am sure the name of this town crops up in one of the songs from The Lion King!
Anyway, before that, we spent the morning in Cowra with Richard and also with Kylie who came round to see us again. Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 3, 2015
- What a Beaut![float=right][/float]
We’ve spent the past 2 ½ weeks cruising along the East and South coast of Australia, driving along white sandy beaches, dense pine forests and lush green countrys Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Mar 3, 2015
- CousinsNot only was the motel reception closed last night, it was closed this morning too, probably why it was so cheap. We even had to wash up our tea cups to avoid a charge!
However, it did encourage us to Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 3, 2015
- Freycinet National ParkThis morning we said goodbye to Hobart for the time being. We drove to Richmond to see their convict-built bridge. This is Australia's oldest bridge. It is built of sandstone quarried at nearby Butchers Hill. Compared to the Ross bridge Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 3, 2015
- Bridges, Convicts and Lead ShotWe stopped at a shopping centre on our way out of Hobart this morning. We were surprised to find that we were on Regina St. yet so far from home.
We Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Perrtthhh Australian Adventures When I first started traveling around Bali, I became increasingly upset that I already have a return flight home. Because Kelly and Stephen if you're reading, as excited as I am for your wedding, every hostel I Goto friends are Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 2, 2015
- Fly EmiratesWe spent our last few hours in Christchurch wandering back through the nearby park in the hope of going punting on the river for 30 minutes, but it was all booked up until after we needed to leave, so we Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 2, 2015
- Third Stop: Millicent===27th/28th February===
==Lake Leake to Millicent==
Welcome back. We last left you salivating over our delicious cheese and biscuits and gloating about our beautiful campsite and relaxing day. Since then we have experienced some technical difficultie Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 2, 2015
- Crossing bordersAfter a long way of nothing we finally made it in to South Australia just to be greeted with a whole lot more of nothing for at least another 500 kilometers.
Our first night in South Australia was one of our Posted by 4Feet8Paws in The sweet smell of freedom | Mar 1, 2015
- Living the good lifeOn day 6 we said goodbye to the march flies and stopped in Manjimup to stock up on beautiful (and cheap!) produce at the farmer’s market.
Then we decided it was time for Daniel to go and see the giant trees.
But Posted by 4Feet8Paws in The sweet smell of freedom | Mar 1, 2015
- Looking after little ones - Au Pair LifeSo after a hectic Christmas and New Year it was time to get on the job hunt again and earn some much-needed dosh.
After scouring the internet for the usual backpacker jobs and realising they all made me want to kill Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 1, 2015
- Horse Riding Cradle Mountain
Among other activities at Cradle Mountain-St Clair National Park, one great way to explore the area is on horse.
One of my favourite hobbies, but a first time for Eric - but Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Jan 30, 2015
- The first day of autumnToday, Sunday, March 1, 2015, is the first day of autumn here in Australia. We are not sure why today is the first day of autumn. We looked it up on the internet but did not come up Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 1, 2015
- the Queen Victoria Markets MelbourneLUCKILY ,I was in Melbourne and looking for some early morning exercise before heading to the airport. My opinion is that these markets are on par with the Central Markets in Adelaide, (which i will review in detail once Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Feb 28, 2015
- Excitement ...[center] [/center]
This is our first blog post which will be short and sweet!
Today we feel pure excitement ... although Kris feels tiredness! We have finally booke Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Canberra, ACTOur journey from Wagga was around three hours, plus we also stopped in Gundagai for some lunch. There wasn’t too much open on a Sunday, and we grabbed a quick bite and drink from the bakery. The weather Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Feb 28, 2015
- Market, Laundry and Fish FrenzyThis morning we went to the Salamanca Square Saturday Market. Everyone we spoke to said it was a "must do".
There was an amazing number of vendors and variety of products for sale, vegetables, fruit, clothing, purses, artwork, pottery, soaps Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Feb 28, 2015