- Trip 13 Inskip in JuneQueens Birthday weekend no one to holiday with so Inskip (Dorrigo) on our own.
We left on Friday night and stayed at the free camp behind Matilda's at Gympie.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Trip 12 Baramabah Bush CampA weekend away to the North Burnett wineries with Sue and Friend
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/637324/large_IMG_3 Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Trip 11 RV HomebaseLooking to down size we decided to check out the RV Homebase in Maryborough, they had an open weekend, you could stay overnight on the visitor's pad and check the place out. Very nice place we actually put a holding Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Adelaide Botanical GardensVic and I spent the morning enjoying a leisurely stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens in the middle of Adelaide. Here's a few photos from our walk.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Adelaide on the TorrensAs a new comer to Adelaide I wasn't sure what to expect. We are staying on North Terrace which is a block from the River Torrens and very close to the middle of the CBD. Adelaide is not a big Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Good evening from the Nullarbor PlainHi All, quick update, I'm sitting outside, it's 9pm and am preoccupied with swatting moths off the laptop screen. My toes (in thongs) are crying out for the warmth of bed!! Kids are the in the car Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- Eyre PeninsulaSpent 3 nights at Moonlight Bay - how the wind howled! Kids slept in stretcher tents and on the 2nd night with the wind blustering and grabbing at the heat reflective cover on our tent, I wondered whether the kids' Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- Mildura to AdelaideOur trip to South Australia began with a dropping Sally off at Kym and Brett's house. This involved a quick circuit of Bamawm where we also dropped of some mail at Josh's house, then stalked Kym who was most of Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Sailing the WhitsundaysIt's been a dream to go to the Whitsundays even before we set off, years ago back in England. To find a little spot of paradise, white sand and bright blue seas, sailing on a beautiful tall ship while sipping Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Apr 11, 2016
- Heading westWhat a fantastic and unexpected surprise for Vic and I when I managed to buy the wining ticket in the Community Living and Respite Services raffle at the fundraising dinner in late February.
I was amazed and a little shocked to Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Day 2At about 7:30 in the morning we drove to a small beach called Guillotines Beach. It was pretty hard to find as there were no sign posts. You just had to turn onto a dirt road and follow it for Posted by EleanorCollier in South Coast Road Trip | Apr 10, 2016
- Day 1Saturday morning we set off on our road trip. We left at 7:30 so that we would miss the traffic.
Our first stop was Stanwell Park. It was a beautiful beach that had soft sand and big waves. We walked along Posted by EleanorCollier in South Coast Road Trip | Apr 10, 2016
- Denham - Blue Dolphin Caravan Park
One of the strangest caravan park offices we have come across but still better than our yardstick, The Oasis at Maree.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/577318/0098B3070457679C422F321E Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
Pulled into Denham on the shores of Shark Bay, just about the most western point on the Australian continent. Local wildlife were Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
- Shell Beach (near Denham)
Stopped of at Shell Beach on the way into Denham. Amazing sight of trillions of t Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
Did some kayaking on the Murchison River at Kalbarri (a change from rock climbing)
Leaving Kalbarri we stopped at Hawks Head l Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
- Days 138 to 141 - Kangaroo IslandFlinders Chase National Park
Le parc national couvre toute la partie Ouest de l’île. Nous commençons par la promenade Snake Lagoon, nous suivons une piste pendant 1h puis continuons en longeant la rivière jusqu'à la mer.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Apr 10, 2016
- Road Tripin'We woke up around 9am to the smell of a good fry up. We very quickly got showered and dressed and headed downstairs to tuck in! We were still full from the amazing Thai but of course managed to put Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 10, 2016
- Some more of Sydney and New South WalesWe had a bit of a lie in and decided to do some flat hunting online. We found a few in our price range and sent out some emails. We found one amazing place with a pool and gym and Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 10, 2016
- Days 136 & 137 - On the way to Kangaroo Island
Après une journée de route sans grand intérêt à part des lacs d’eau salée au bord de la mer, nous passons la nuit à Milang Lakeside. La particularité du camping ? Des cent Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Apr 10, 2016
- Arthurs Lake5/4/2016
Big trip today as we travelled 30 kilometres to New Norfolk which is about 19 kilometres from Hobart as we had some shopping to do.
Tasmania is not very big and you can travel 30 kms and go from National Parks Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Apr 9, 2016
- Mt Field National Park
The decision was made to move and camp at Lake Pedder, but the batteries were a bit low through lack of sunshine and we came upon Left Of Field campground about 80 kms from Lake Pedder. The campground is Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Apr 9, 2016
- Carnarvon Gorge to EmeraldAfter 5 amazing days in the Gorge, we headed to Emerald to see all the precious gems of the area. The towns of Rolleston and Springsure were not really worth a stop, so we went straight to Emerald. Booked into Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 9, 2016
- Cheesy Australia SummaryWith still a final blog post for Sydney to come this may be a bit premature, but we are sat at the airport to leave and this one needs now upload of photos!
Rob – Fraser Island, closely followed by Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Apr 9, 2016
- Cape Hillsborough National ParkIt was only a short drive from Eungella but Cape Hillsborough looked beautiful so we thought it was worth the stop. We booked a spot at Smalleys Beach campground over the phone for three nights, this was another bush camping Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Apr 8, 2016