- Tomakin, NSWThe journey from Canberra across the ranges and out to the coast was a bit of a challenge. The weather turned nasty, and we had rain for most of the way. The roads were wet, and driving was Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Mar 10, 2015
- Coming homeFurther north along the coast from Coffin Bay we found a camp spot called Farm Beach. It's on the WikiCamps App listed as a free camp spot but you are asked to pay $10/night per van as they offer clean Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Mar 10, 2015
As you can see we will be moving around a lot. We are going to Turkey on the 6th September and from there we will be winging it.
13th April Melbourne
14th April london
15th April London
16th April London
17th April Londo Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Mar 10, 2015
- RainforestsBefore talking about today, I have corrected yesterday's diary entry as the birds on our balcony were not parrots but rainbow lorikeets, just in case there are any keen bird watchers reading this stuff.
Today, we had pre-booked a trip to Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 10, 2015
- Lunch is for the birdsOur day started with sunshine for the first time in many days. We took a picture of the scene outside our room at Hamlet Downs.
After a Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 10, 2015
- Fourth Stop: Dry Creek==Friday 6th March==
===Millicent to Dry Creek including the Umpherston Sinkhole===
The weather today reflected our reluctance to finally leave Millicent, grey and cool, with intermediate light rain. Despite the weather, we packed up camp and waved good Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 9, 2015
- Blog 21. Port Lincoln, SA – Hay, New South Wales (NSW)===Route: Eyre Peninsula (South Australia) – Whyalla – Port Augusta – Port Pirie – Clare Valley (vineyards) – Barossa Valley (more vineyards) – Adelaide – Murray River – Waikerie – Berri – Mildura (Victoria) – Balranald (NSW) – Hay.===
It Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Mar 9, 2015
- Great Barrier ReefToday started with a shriek emanating from the bathroom. Linda found a rather big cockroach in her bath towel! We managed to steal ourselves enough to bravely put a glass over it, which wasn't really big enough, and Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 9, 2015
- By a Dam SiteToday we drove from our Bronte Park cottage to the Gordon Dam. Along the way we saw three wallabys thinking about crossing the road but did not (thank heavens) and two lyrebirds with their beautiful tails running for the trees. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 9, 2015
- Local Events - TasmaniaNot all good trips need over night stays and a long journey.
We explored some of the local events happening in the area:
Cadbury's Chocolate Factory is a working choc Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Feb 20, 2015
- Carnival Legend Duty Free Prices Video[[http://youtu.be/R8yKlFL5ogw|Click here for youtube video of legend duty free prices]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 8, 2015
- CountdownWhat would being prepared feel like?
Having confidence that my treasures (boys, pusscat, fish, garden, home...) will flourish in my absence! That writing another list of instructions or resources is superfluous (that writing any of the colour-coded list Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Mar 8, 2015
- March 8 - ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA - PART 1
When a visit to a city is confined to just a few hours, you just have to make choices. Today, with the promise of seeing a Giant Panda, the Adelaide Zoo became our pri Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 8, 2015
- Mansions to CottagesWe had a lovely breakfast at our B & B which was a mansion on a hill and it was named Penghana House. We could not find the history of the house but will research it yet.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/720055/IMG_5934_Penghana_House.jpg caption=P Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 7, 2015
- Flying NorthIt was a travel day today. Before we were collected by taxi to take us to Sydney Airport for a 3 hour flight to Cairns, we just had time to write some scathing feedback about the hotel we were Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 7, 2015
- Carnival Legend On Board Food Slideshow[[http://youtu.be/h_y7UnqarBA|Carnival Legend On Board Food Slideshow Link Click Here]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 7, 2015
- A bridge (not) too farOK! OK! I will admit that it wasn't me on the surf board in yesterday's photos.
I mentioned a couple of days ago that I would refer to Sydney Harbour Bridge today. It was constructed about 90 years ago and Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 7, 2015
- March 6 - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - DAY 2
Full day in the city, today - starting with the open-air Victoria Market
Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 7, 2015
- Carnival Legend Ship Tour - Slide show link [[http://youtu.be/lharitn7AnM|Carnival Legend Ship Tour]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 7, 2015
- Soggy DayToday has been very rainy. Everyone we talk to says that this is typical weather for this time of year on the western coast of Tasmania.
We started off this morning to visit Cradle Mountain. The rain and fog Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 6, 2015
- March 5 - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - DAY 1
After a rough weather night we arrived in beautiful Melbourne, capital city of the state of Victoria. It has consistently been voted the world's most liveable city (al Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 6, 2015
- Mad dogs........We took the ferry to Manly this morning, which is a suburb of Sydney that has an enormous beach and some nice shops. We attempted to spend some time on the beach, and even enjoy the sea, but it Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 6, 2015
- Carnival Legend Room Tour video[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wFHI45dUq4&list=UUTG9YSVsjiAIucoNYLbs_Uw|Carnival Legend Room Tour video]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 6, 2015
- The Edge of the WorldWe started off our day with Reta noticing that there were kittens in the yard. Very cute kittens at that. Her first instinct was that they were outside and should be inside so she got one of them Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 5, 2015
- One fine dayNot only does our hotel not provide free wifi, it is the first place we have stayed at that doesn't have a guest laundry. When we asked the manager where we could find a self service coin operated launderette, Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 5, 2015