- Days 32 to 42Monday 17th March
Brisbane city here we come!
So Ian had an interview in the city today, so we decided to head in early and take a look around! As Martin and Rachel had lived in the city before moving out to Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 27, 2014
- Off again6 weeks Friday until we go. Monday was Sandra's funeral. What a loss.
Looking forward to our holiday. My cousin Justin & his wife Patti are meeting us
& having a week before we board the cruise ship. Looking forward Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Mar 26, 2014
- O CanadaWhat a night! It was very exciting to watch Canada win the gold medal in the middle of the Indian Ocean on a cruise ship along with other Canadians on board. We made so much noise when Posted by 2kiwis in Australia, New Zealand 2014 | Mar 25, 2014
- Days 9 - 11 Killarney to Branxholme
Day 9 Princetown to Killarney
To start this blog entry there are some more photos taken yesterday at The 12 Apostles.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/283755/2014_Mar_23_12_Apostles Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Mar 25, 2014
- D-DayHi my lovelies,
So the day has finally arrived and I'm leaving for Melbourne. I'm having a mixed flow of emotions right now. Its a little sad saying goodbye to my family especially my mother who is so supportive and loving. Posted by MargieJ in New Phase "Face" Melbourne | Mar 25, 2014
- 24 Mar PerthAfter a lie in we take a 20 min drive out to vibrant Freemantle. We Park up and walk along the harbour, past the many fish restaurants and cafés and into town
[img=http: Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Mar 24, 2014
- update east coast 2ndOnce got to Cairns soon realised cyclone number 2 was here, great news – not! Decided before the weather got too bad to head out to the Great Barrier Reef on a boat. This was a great day out on Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Mar 24, 2014
- Update on East CoastGot to Airlie Beach and managed to walk straight into a cyclone…this meant weather warning from the hostel on where to evacuate to if needed. Quite scary when not sure how this weather can or will affect you. Waited the Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Mar 24, 2014
- Westward to DarwinA warm, moist air caused the lens of the camera to mist up again. I should be used to it by now but every morning I'm confronted by the same problem. I might have to try going outside Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 24, 2014
- Rounding Cape YorkAnother tropical morning starting with an interesting sunrise and a stiff walk around the jogging track. Enjoyed a breakfast on the Aft Deck and then visited the Internet Café to upload blogs and images from the past two days. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 24, 2014
- I Know You CareI know you care
I feel it all around me
When I am near or far
It extends any distance
Winding its way across oceans
Through narrow dimly lit roads
Through the cracks in the pavement
Through the cracks in those cracks
Slipping under my door
You Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Mar 24, 2014
- 23 Mar - Perth
Morning view from our balcony
A hot sunny day in Perth, the locals like the cooler autumn weather? It's 35degrees! Leaving the car parked we take the free CAT bus se Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Mar 23, 2014
- Port Headland 2.Port Headland is on the Northern Coast of Western Australia and is a iron-ore mining town that exports more tonnage than any other Australian Port.
We did a tour of the transfer station, which was very informative and interesting. They Posted by 2kiwis in Australia, New Zealand 2014 | Mar 23, 2014
- Days 4 - 8
Day 4 Rosebud to Airey Inlet.
We arose very early (6.30 am) this morning so that we could catch the 8.00 am car ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliffe. Catching this early ferry saved $40.00 for the trip. It was lucky Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Mar 22, 2014
- BrisbaneJust setting up the TravellersPoint web site and blog so that it can be shared. Posted by GaryWinsen in Gary & Megan's Blog | Mar 22, 2014
- Smooth Sailing, then a bit of a bumpy ride!We had a great crossing on The Spirit......nice dinner in the Leatherwood Restaurant, catch up with Peter and Jen quite by accident and a reasonably good sleep.
Found our way to Campbellfield to the caravan shop and of course we had Posted by Crazy Poupes in Second Time Around! | Mar 22, 2014
- Sailing North through the Barrier ReefWoke this morning to a clear sky overhead but with significant storm clouds on the horizon. At least it wasn't raining. Walked the track on Deck 10 for just under an hour before joining Jenny for breakfast after Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 22, 2014
- Rainy Day off Airley BeachThe day started off wet and stayed that way all day. We decided against going ashore and after breakfast spent some time in the Tahitian Lounge reading and watching the rain dripping down the windows. We went off Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 22, 2014
- 22 Mar Adelaide-PerthWe leave sunny Adelaide for Perth, and get the bus to the airport. Chris wrangles some free bubbly on the flight by letting it slip something about getting married, shame couldn't wrangle business class! Three and half hour flight and Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Mar 22, 2014
- ExmouthExmouth was a beautiful place to visit, we stayed in a caravan park with a pool the first night before we headed out to the National Park.
At the caravan park we meet some cheeky corellas that had fun eating Alyssa's Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 22, 2014
- gluttony in melbourne - 2013[center]
One awesome food-filled day in Melbourne:
Proud Mary - Breakfast
Ten Minutes by Tractor - Lunch
[img=http://phot Posted by yellowbrickroad in william + ai nee's footprint | Mar 22, 2014
- TasmaniaFinally found this travel blog after much searching: I just hope it works!! Posted by christine19 in Tasmania | Mar 22, 2014
- sghwrhsgjsfgjsfgnsfgbsgf gbrthwr rah Posted by cormy10 in wander the wanderer | Mar 21, 2014
- 20 - 21 Mar AdelaideWe're out and about in Adelaide, taking it in and getting familiar with it. It is busy but not in a touristy way, it seems older than Sydney and Melbourne and like it's been left slightly behind, more like a Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Mar 21, 2014
- Coral BayHello again
Well back to one of our favourite spots, Coral Bay. We spent 3 nights here soaking up the pristine beaches and watching the fantastic sunsets. The four of us are just now starting to get used to the different Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 21, 2014