- The Trial Run[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/657047/Mudgee_camping_ground.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/657047/thumb_Mudgee_ca Posted by jb2014 in John's Bike Adventure | Feb 8, 2014
- The Bike[left][/left][center][/center]
The road train - noisy pipes fitted (essential option) and side bags to go - at last. Posted by jb2014 in John's Bike Adventure | Feb 8, 2014
- The city of MelbourneThe next day begun with some problems: the stove wouldn't start, 12V connection wouldn't work, the child seat was in bad shape and seemed risky, the kettle would kick off the electrical safety system (bezpiecznik / Sicherung) both on the Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Feb 10, 2014
- Home Port - SydneyAn early start today and we are up in the Horizon Court well before the sunrise. Quick breakfast then out on deck to watch the Opera House and the Bridge as we pass bye. Picked up our 'carry Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 8, 2014
- Melbourne!The 13h flight to Melbourne was easier and seemed shorter than we thought and feared. Emka slept for only 2,5h and the rest she had to be entertained - we had to establish new walking routes between the seat rows, Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Feb 8, 2014
- Canungra > BrisbaneFriday 7 February 2014
Drove from Canungra to Brisbane via Beaudesert. We wanted to drive up the Tamborine Mt, but decided to turn back when the sign read "ROAD NOT SUITABLE FOR TRUCKS, CARAVANS OR TRAILERS". We didn't feel Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 8, 2014
- Adelaide & The Southern BeachesFinally out of the outback... Yeah! Back to civilisation... Seems like ages since we have seen more than a handful of people in one place. Decided to head a bit further south of Adelaide only 35km which seems like a Posted by Audleetravels in Audleetravels | Feb 8, 2014
- Port Macquarie to Coffs HarbourSaturday 1 February 2014
We set off this morning after a last splurge brekky with Tracy, Grant and Blake. Lin and Kev dropped in for coffee and Kev presented Mike with his pointer from the Astronomical Society. It really Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 2, 2014
- Strewwwth, it's a coolie in the red centre!Mad dogs and Englishmen... book a tour in the centre of Australia at the peak of their summer. But wait, what's this? Cloud, rain?! In the scorched red desert? Who'd've thunk it!
The fringes of a cyclone which had hit Darwin Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 7, 2014
- Sydney, fire works and the sandy beachesSydney, New Year's Eve fireworks and the sandy beaches famous and not so famous
Kids fireworks at Darling Harbour Sydney
Sydney Harbo Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Feb 7, 2014
- Drive to Sydney via Canberra Capital City of Australia looked like a ghost town during the holiday period
Hume Highway to Canberra
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Feb 7, 2014
- Anglesea, the coastal town south of Melbourne We spent the next few days relaxing at Brian's Beach House in Anglesea
Views from the Beach House was amazing, brilliant sunsets, beaches and all unspoilt!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Feb 7, 2014
- Last Day at SeaThe Sun Princess continued on a South West course heading for Sydney and leaving the choppy waters in our wake. The gentle rocking contributed to a great night's sleep. The sunrise this morning was sandwiched between dark storm Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 7, 2014
- Melbourne, The Sporting CityArrived in Melbourne after a whirlwind stop of New Zealand and we were met at the airport by Jane's half brother Brian. We were given a brilliant tour of the city and had a drive on the F1 Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Feb 6, 2014
- And so the south west loop of Australia concludes...The last leg to what has already been a fantastic road trip... the last few hours between Margaret River and Perth.
Much of our stops centred around Cape Naturaliste and included the fabulous beaches of Bunker Bay and Eagle Bay. Both Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 6, 2014
- All At Sea - Destination SydneyThe ship was lively during the night but we appear to have avoided the cyclone. Storm clouds blocked the sunrise and we encountered a rain squall just before 06:00. After breakfast we occupied two spaces in the International Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 6, 2014
- Byron Bay > Murwillumbah > Natural Bridge > Canungra
Well the best laid plans have to be changed. We had planned to get up early and busk at the Farmers Market at Byron before setting off. But it rained and so we packed up between showers and Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 5, 2014
- You've got your merlots, semillons, chardonnays... [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/613450/large_F6DDC4B32219AC6817E5991A3 Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 5, 2014
- Coffs Harbour to Byron BayTuesday 4 February 2014
Beautiful day ... clear blue skies and the water at Byron Bay was refreshing.
Awoke at sparrow fart to move on (didn't sleep that well). Why do some truckers feel the need to "toot" their Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 5, 2014
- Byron BayWednesday 5 February 2014
Slept a little later this morning after a late night. Woke up to threatening clouds, so we decided to eat a quick brekkky and get on our bikes to make the most of the day. Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 5, 2014
- The wilderness of WalpoleIt was only a short 2hr drive to our next base so we had time for plenty of stop offs along the way.
Our next destination was the town of Denmark. It was tiny with not a lot to see, but Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 4, 2014
- Off Again12 weeks 5 days to go.
Quilting today at Fisher Street. The old boy went to the gym then to Sydney Airport to take Justin & Patti so they could get their flight back to Texas.
Got our accommodation at Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Feb 4, 2014
- Chapter 8: Music is in the Air!Vor lauter Aufregung um die Feierlichkeiten rund um den Australia Day haben wir doch glatt am Ende des letzten Beitrags auf das Finale der Australian Open vergessen. Somit nachträglich herzliche Gratulation an "Stanimal" zum längst überfälligen Grand-Slam Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Feb 4, 2014
- Hello Australia... First destination: Sydney!So Sydney has been our first stop in Australia... And wow, is it expensive!! It's also however an amazing city with lots to offer!
We planned a week here, and although beforehand thought this would be too long, we sooo could Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Feb 4, 2014
- Albany... if it's good enough for the naturists...Yet another long drive to our next stop - 5.5 hours and 530km. We didn't stop off anywhere for long and when we did it was just for essentials - loo, fuel and icecream! But we had a few great Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 4, 2014