- Perth to LancelinHit the road late. Lost Robbie's thongs and kids' tennis racquets and seemed to take a long time searching for them. Found the thongs in Robbie's bed in the caravan. Could not find kids' racquets. Finally on the road, heading Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Jun 27, 2014
- PerthCaught up with washing, drying and cleaning. Even got in some tennis!
Saw friends Dave, Megan, Fiona, Martin, Pia, Oli, Sue, Wayne, Sam, Luke, Kate, Corr, Lochie, Abbey. And got to spend lots of time with G&G (Grandma & Grandpa) and Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Jun 27, 2014
- Achtung! Crocodiles May Be Present In These Waters.Just as birds are wont to migrate during the winter months, I have done the same and fled Melbourne's bitter cold for the tropics. This entry comes to you from sunny, sunny Cairns, in the far north of Queensland. Days Posted by lucyfbaird in You Can't Have a Favourite Place... | Jun 27, 2014
- The ‘Curry to The IsaThe road between these two towns is very different from anything we imagined. A slow and steady climb for 100k, in a landscape we had not seen before. The general green of the ‘Curry – we’ve been there Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Jun 27, 2014
- The first flightI arrived at Melbourne airport in good time, but discovered when checking in that my two pieces of baggage (weighing an allowable 23kg) was one piece too many for United - US$100 for the extra one, but I had the Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jun 26, 2014
- Last Minute Challenges!Well, today, two unexpected things occurred. Firstly, I received a phone call from the travel agent. There is a problem with our Amazon tour. DFAT have issued a severity 5 alert and recommended DO NOT TRAVEL due Posted by DianeLewitzke in Enjoy the Journey | Jun 26, 2014
- Darwin to Daly Waters....... 26/5/2014I was up early again to finish packing. Hilaire was all sorted as she was leaving us today to fly to Cairns. She was to catch the shuttle bus out to the airport. On the road about 8:00 am, Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in The Road to Alice ... and beyond. | Jun 25, 2014
- CloncurryHappy Birthday Tia Lily! Know you are at camp and hoping you are having a great time.
Rush Hour at Winton Caravan Park
Sunrise at Winton
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/40 Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Jun 25, 2014
- Diving the Yongala WreckSunk in 1911 due to a cyclone and undiscovered till 1958, this amazing wreck sits on the sandy bottom with no reefs nearby. This means there's an incredible about of fish life and activities here; the wreck is 109m Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jun 24, 2014
- Margaret River to PerthAnother cold start, but mild compared with Eucla! Only 7 degrees. Headed off early for Lake Cave near Margaret River. Big and impressive, especially the opening and the 300 & 500 year old trees.
After that we grabbed lunch at Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Jun 23, 2014
- Albany to Margaret RiverLast night the Lily van weathered a tremendous storm! Rain lashed and wind buffeted. Pete and I both thought we might get tipped over! We were all safe, warm and dry inside. It's just hard to get up in the Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Jun 23, 2014
- Only a day to go...well for GaryGary's bags are packed and he's ready to go. We are just going through the last minute details. It seems we have had so long to plan for this trip but are now rushing to get everything done. We might Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 23, 2014
- Mt Isa to CairnsHowdy Folks
W'eve spent the last week or two having a look around North QLD, in Gulf Country and the Atherton Tablelands. We free camped for about 1/2 of this time and spent the other time in caravan parks. We had Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Jun 23, 2014
- LongreachSpent most of the day at the QANTAS Founders Museum. We both learnt so much during our time in this excellent facility. Surprisingly QANTAS do not contribute to the running of the place other than the donation of Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Jun 23, 2014
- We are friends! - UluruOn Sunday morning we left Coober Pedy and went to the Northern Territory. It was a long drive to the Northern Territory but we eventually got there. Where we are staying the sand is so different to ours Posted by adamsj100 in Are we there yet? SA, NT and WA | Jun 23, 2014
- Sydney – Touristisches und AbschiedWellen aus Enttäuschung und erleichternder Befreiung vereinigen sich und versetzen mich in einen Zustand in dem ich mich leicht schwebend durch die Straßen schleppe. Ich habe fest gemacht, liege auf Grund und schaue über die nahen und fernen Ereignisse.
Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Jun 22, 2014
- Rocky Creek Scout CampThis has to be one of our shortest trips ever..... just 17 minutes after hitching up we landed in this heavenly camp in the Beerwah forest. We are so happy we could stay here for another week, another Posted by Crazy Poupes in Second Time Around! | Jun 22, 2014
- Heading underground - Coober PedyToday was our first day of staying put. We went on a guided tour that took us to see the inside of the underground Serbian Orthodox Church (the carvings were amazing), an old opal mine and underground home. Posted by adamsj100 in Are we there yet? SA, NT and WA | Jun 22, 2014
- Blackall to LongreachLong flat road with lots of road kill- roos, pigs, feral cats etc. Hundreds of them that have lost the fight with road trains.
Barcaldine is a very pretty town, extremely well presented and interesting to poke around in. For Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Jun 22, 2014
- AlbanySaw a stunning sunrise walking along Middleton Beach. It is a beach like I remember beaches when I was young, with lots of shells! We drove up Mt Clarence to check out the ANZAC memorial and the Desert Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Jun 21, 2014
- Croydon, QLDThe next place we all want to visit is Karumba, which is on the coast the other side of Cape York. It's too far to go in one day, so we needed to split the journey. Pete and Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Jun 21, 2014
- Main Group's ItineraryItinerary Specially Prepared for LANE COVE JUNIOR RUGBY 2014
Weather: June/July is winter weather, which means it can be very cold.
Temperatures range from minus degrees in the mornings to 14 degrees during the
day (on a good da Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 21, 2014
- Test2Testing 2
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/5E47BA5722 Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- Test[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/[img=http://photos.tra Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- There And Back AgainSo how will it all end?
Will it be the Newhart ending, where I wake up and realize I've actually never been to Australia, and tell my wife I just had the strangest dream, full of isolated rutted roads, juicy Kangaroo Posted by stevecrow in The Crow Down-Under Again | Jun 20, 2014