- Billabong Roadhouse II – Flache GedankenGedanke, wandle dich! Setz dich zur Wehr! Wo ich früher den absinkenden Gedanken des Tages der letzten Fehlmessung, dem neuen experimentellen Aufbau, einem neuen, zickigen Laser, oder der Frage, warum das Verhältnis der thermischen Energie in vertikaler u Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Nov 9, 2013
- DEPOSITPaid for our cruise deposit and Paris accommodation today Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Nov 9, 2013
- Flights booked and Itinerary receivedToday we received our itinerary from Jacinta ... all very exciting now.
3 Pages long!
ETIHAD FLIGHT 473 - Depart BRISBANE on 9 June at 1245pm - Via SINGAPORE - Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Nov 9, 2013
- Tamar Valley Experiences* [[http://www.parks.tas.gov.au/index.aspx?base=4124|Tamar River Conservation Area]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Goannaray in Tasmania in Winter with 2 Toddlers...!? | Nov 9, 2013
- Visit to Jenolan CavesWe packed so much in our visit to the Blue Mountains. One of the places we visited was the Jenolan Caves not too far from Katoomba. The road to Jenolan Caves is narrow and in a couple of spots it Posted by djrussell in Awesome Australia! | Nov 8, 2013
- Day 10: Edithburgh to Port BroughtonHere are our usual departure photos, leaving Edithburgh:
It was a pretty easy driv Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 8, 2013
- Trip to the Blue MountainsGlenda and I drove to the Blue Mountains area for a couple of days visiting the sights around Katoomba, Leura, and the Jenolan Caves. Well...actually Glenda did the driving and I viewed the sights on the way to our destination Posted by djrussell in Awesome Australia! | Nov 8, 2013
- The ItineraryThis will be our seventh sailing with Princess Cruises in less than two years and we will have completed 151 nights. This will qualify us as 'Elite' level passengers from now on with all the perks available in their Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Nov 8, 2013
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Kängurus der dritten ArtDas Schlimmste ist der Mittagsschlaf. Ich schleppe mich mit hängenden Schultern und schmerzenden Füßen, bei immer über 40 °C in meinen Wohnwagen, der, da ich ein grüner Stromsparer bin, mir mit 60 °C rüde ins Gesicht schlägt. Die Klimanalage, Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Nov 8, 2013
- Day 9: touring southern Yorke Peninsula Today was a touring day (without the van).
Here is a map of the southern area, should you want to see some of the locations. (Sorry, you'll have to twist your head :))
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/581504/large_90_299C66542219AC68174DF8E0F8 Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 8, 2013
- Day 8: Nurioopta to EdithburghToday, we travelled very slowly from Nurioopta to the Yorke Peninsula and wandered along the east coast checking out the coastal views.
Here is our usual photo leaving the Barossa Valley Caravan Park:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/581504/1 Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 7, 2013
- Day 7: AdelaideToday we went for some sight seeing into the metropolis of Adelaide. We got stuck in one of their so called traffic jams .... We had to wait at the lights for two cycles! We've seen far worse traffic in Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 7, 2013
- Couple looking to join a road trip from Freo to SydneyWe are a friendly UK couple looking to join others on a road trip from Freo to Sydney. We need to be in Sydney for the 19th December so leaving early December would be ideal.
Alternatively we would be up for Posted by cherie-dan in perth to sydney road trip | Nov 6, 2013
- More of Oz: MelbourneOn the car trip from Narooma to Melbourne, I mentioned that Teresa spotted a Roo. She sent me this photo that she took.
That evening we arrived in the city. We we Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Nov 6, 2013
- Hello again... Launceston!===[[http://www.visitlauncestontamar.com.au/|Launceston]]===
After previously staying at a hotel/motel in Launcesten when we first arrived in Tasmania, it was now time for us to find a campground instead. Looking thro Posted by Goannaray in Tasmania in Winter with 2 Toddlers...!? | Nov 5, 2013
- The silence is deafening I know it’s been a month since I last wrote. Literally a month. I think there are several factors that have lead to this wall of silence.
The first being, I haven’t experienced much adventure in the last month, at least, Posted by krose4017 in Land of OZ | Nov 5, 2013
- Gunalda to TewantinMonday 4th
Mary was raring to go and get it so off we drove and soon had a nice caravan parking spot near to the shopping centre (too many towns miss out on a lot of drive-through business because they simply Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- Gin Gin to Gunalda Rest AreaSunday 3rd
Gin Gin Rest Area to Gunalda Rest Area
Another nice morning (but, like the last night at Calliope) it was much cooler to start the day. On the off-chance that a local store may have the desired product we stopped Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- Calliope to Gin Gin Rest AreaSaturday 2nd
Calliope Rest Area to Gin Gin Rest Area
Mary needed an item from Crazy Clarks store in Gladstone so we made our way, firstly to the toilet dump at Calliope town and then headed into Gladstone in search of Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- Calliope Rest AreaNovember
Calliope Rest Area
Nothing much to do here so we didn’t! Read the rest of my Kindle supply (no chance of downloading any new ones here though) and a quiet walk up to the Historic Village and a bit of Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- Yeppoon to Calliope Rest AreaThursday 31st
We had an appointment with the folk at Full Moti to have a small shade-cloth sail track installed above the fridge to protect against excessive sun and heat that would reduce the fridge’s performance (shade-cloth courtesy of Kevin and Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- YeppoonWednesday 30th
Yeppoon shows similarities with Noosa’s growth from about 20 years ago with new buildings popping up and a developing tourist industry. Subject to Great Keppel being sold and marketed well this would provide a solid base for tourism in Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 5, 2013
- Day 6: Berri to NuriootpaHere is our departure photo from Berri - a little different to usual: the van attached, site checked and Zayney waiting to jump into the car!
On our travels we stopp Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 5, 2013
- Day 5: RobinvaleFirst of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Marg!
Today was an easy day, spent wandering into Berri.
Brian thoroughly enjoyed his day, you would not believe what he found in town... some of his favorite stores and they seemed to be almost Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 5, 2013
- Rock Tour! Part 2!We were up with the sun and those who had been awake in the early hours shared how they marvelled at how many stars had come out.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Nov 4, 2013