- The Whitsunday IslandsThis morning we were picked up at our hotel about 8:45AM and taken to the office of Ocean Rafting. Each tourist needed to have a stinger suit to wear over their bathing costumes so that if we encountered jelly fish Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 23, 2015
- Great Keppel IslandMarch 22
Got woken up by heavy rain at 3:00 am. Needless to say I didn't get back to sleep.
Headed off to catch the Freedom Fast Cat over to Great Keppel Island. T Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 23, 2015
- Australia - things you must know - youtube video link[[https://youtu.be/E1F7cCAdC4o|Australia things you must know youtube link]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 23, 2015
- Seventh Stop: Lorne==Saturday 21st March==
===Stevenson's Falls to Lorne===
We found out during our time at the Otway Ranges that Ben's sister Sarah would be in Lorne for the weekend with her partner Kerry (for Kerry's brothers birthday) so we arranged to catch up Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 22, 2015
- BORDERTOWN GRAVE OF GORDON'S WIDOW[center][/center]
[center][/center] Posted by algordon in 4. DINGLEY DELL AND OTHER CENTRES | Mar 22, 2015
- Day 9.Day 9. 22nd March.
Woke early as it was a long night having slept on something like a timber door. Hilaire even abandoned me and slept on the single bed that had a foam mattress. No milk in the fridge Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in 2015 AGM ROAD TRIP | Mar 22, 2015
- Monsters in Cape OtwayGertie and Arizona
and then Further South
and then when they got to Australia
They went even
Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Mar 22, 2015
- Cape Hillsborough National Park, Sugar Cane Railroad,We started our day by driving to Cape Hillsborough National Park. We went for a nature walk and were swarmed by blue tiger butterflies. It was magical.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/720055/IMG_6227_B..r_Butterfly.jpg caption=Blue Tiger Butterf Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 22, 2015
- Carnival Legend Main Dining Room Food[img=http://photos. Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 22, 2015
- Day 8.Day 8. 21st March.
Today we leave the Great Ocean Road (GOR). So we had another big breakfast cooked by our hosts, packed up and headed off. Going through town we spotted a Saturday morning market, so stopped for a quick Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in 2015 AGM ROAD TRIP | Mar 22, 2015
- Adelaide to Darwin by the legendary Ghan trainThis sounds like an ordeal - but even economy class the seats were wide & comfortable and reclined almost flat. The scenery was stunning starting with legendary red earth and low scrub, becoming more arid and sparse around Alice and Posted by Shortland in Oz Silk Express | Mar 21, 2015
- Beautiful Fraser IslandMarch 20
Last night was laundry night. With only 2 dryers in the whole park, I didn't get my laundry done. Some one left their laundry in the dryer...wet! And the other one was used. It's 715 pm Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 21, 2015
- Gladstone to MackayWe have no new pictures for today.
We had a clear and sunny day with a high temperature of 35C (95 F). We had a good day of travel over a narrow highway with little traffic.
As we Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 21, 2015
- Sixth Stop: Otway Ranges==Tuesday 17th March - Friday 20th March==
Since our last entry we have been busy! We spent the week in the beautiful Otway Ranges, the spectacular rainforest nestled right on the coast of Victoria.
We left Peterborough excited to see more of Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 20, 2015
- Day 7.Day 7. 20th March 2015
Today we are staying around Port Fairy and exploring this beautiful little town. Woke to a clear morning. A stroll along the wharf before breakfast to watch the sunrise. [float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667570 Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in 2015 AGM ROAD TRIP | Mar 20, 2015
- Hervey Bay to GladstoneThis morning we spotted this whale tail art at a roundabout in Hervey Bay. There is a water park in the background with an whale in it as well.
Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 20, 2015
- Cruise Ship Shore Tours VLOG - Video link[[https://youtu.be/N0UveIeTpg0|Cruise Ship Shore Tours VLOG]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 20, 2015
- Day 6.Day 6. 19th March.
I awoke to a bright orange sky outside. First morning it has been fine enough to see the sunrise. So I dashed out of bed (trying not to wake SWMBO) and across the road to the beach Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in 2015 AGM ROAD TRIP | Mar 19, 2015
- Day 5.Day 5. 18th March 2015
No plans today so we slept in a bit. Another cloudy & windy morning broke. Forecast temp for today is 21 deg.
A nice walk along the beach walkway but threatening to rain.... It didn't. Then lounged Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in 2015 AGM ROAD TRIP | Mar 19, 2015
- Tour of Fraser IslandWe had planned a tour for today. We had heard of Fraser Island but when we investigated how we could explore Fraser Island we found that it is 124 km long and an average width of 15 km with the Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 19, 2015
- Can there be two Sunshine Coasts?March 18
Off early to the Sunshine Coast, through rush hour. I stopped at Glass House Mountain to do a hike. The lovely lady gave me a list of hikes I should do. She suggested I should start with Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 19, 2015
- Platypus House
Next to Seahorse World is Platypus House, where you can learn all about these illusive animals, and watch them swim around in their tanks.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Mar 4, 2015
- .....And The Count Down is ON!!
The excitement is building as we make final preparations for our departure on Friday 27th March. With only 2 rehearsals to go and our final performance at [b]St. Andrews Church on Monday 23rd Marc Posted by China2015 in China Tour 2015 | Mar 18, 2015
- SydneyOur first impression: It’s very hot here, people are not as nice as they were in NZ (saw lots of people fighting in the first days), all the streets are so busy, noisy and more polluted. First thought… we want Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 18, 2015
- If you don't like the weather, wait a minuteWe started off this morning in Tweed Heads, NSW. The sky was cloudy. Within a few minutes of leaving our motel the sky opened up and the rain began to fall. Sometimes the rain was light and sometimes very heavy. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 18, 2015