- Day 1Saturday morning we set off on our road trip. We left at 7:30 so that we would miss the traffic.
Our first stop was Stanwell Park. It was a beautiful beach that had soft sand and big waves. We walked along Posted by EleanorCollier in South Coast Road Trip | Apr 10, 2016
- Denham - Blue Dolphin Caravan Park
One of the strangest caravan park offices we have come across but still better than our yardstick, The Oasis at Maree.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/577318/0098B3070457679C422F321E Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
Pulled into Denham on the shores of Shark Bay, just about the most western point on the Australian continent. Local wildlife were Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
- Shell Beach (near Denham)
Stopped of at Shell Beach on the way into Denham. Amazing sight of trillions of t Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
Did some kayaking on the Murchison River at Kalbarri (a change from rock climbing)
Leaving Kalbarri we stopped at Hawks Head l Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 10, 2016
- Days 138 to 141 - Kangaroo IslandFlinders Chase National Park
Le parc national couvre toute la partie Ouest de l’île. Nous commençons par la promenade Snake Lagoon, nous suivons une piste pendant 1h puis continuons en longeant la rivière jusqu'à la mer.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Apr 10, 2016
- Road Tripin'We woke up around 9am to the smell of a good fry up. We very quickly got showered and dressed and headed downstairs to tuck in! We were still full from the amazing Thai but of course managed to put Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 10, 2016
- Some more of Sydney and New South WalesWe had a bit of a lie in and decided to do some flat hunting online. We found a few in our price range and sent out some emails. We found one amazing place with a pool and gym and Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 10, 2016
- Days 136 & 137 - On the way to Kangaroo Island
Après une journée de route sans grand intérêt à part des lacs d’eau salée au bord de la mer, nous passons la nuit à Milang Lakeside. La particularité du camping ? Des cent Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Apr 10, 2016
- Arthurs Lake5/4/2016
Big trip today as we travelled 30 kilometres to New Norfolk which is about 19 kilometres from Hobart as we had some shopping to do.
Tasmania is not very big and you can travel 30 kms and go from National Parks Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Apr 9, 2016
- Mt Field National Park
The decision was made to move and camp at Lake Pedder, but the batteries were a bit low through lack of sunshine and we came upon Left Of Field campground about 80 kms from Lake Pedder. The campground is Posted by Pipandpop in Doug & Chris On The Road | Apr 9, 2016
- Carnarvon Gorge to EmeraldAfter 5 amazing days in the Gorge, we headed to Emerald to see all the precious gems of the area. The towns of Rolleston and Springsure were not really worth a stop, so we went straight to Emerald. Booked into Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 9, 2016
- Cheesy Australia SummaryWith still a final blog post for Sydney to come this may be a bit premature, but we are sat at the airport to leave and this one needs now upload of photos!
Rob – Fraser Island, closely followed by Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Apr 9, 2016
- Cape Hillsborough National ParkIt was only a short drive from Eungella but Cape Hillsborough looked beautiful so we thought it was worth the stop. We booked a spot at Smalleys Beach campground over the phone for three nights, this was another bush camping Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Apr 8, 2016
Drove out to see the stunning Kalbarri cliffs and rock formations. This is Island Rock on a very windy day.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/577318/56519008909 Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 6, 2016
- Carnarvon GorgeWhen we free camped at Yuleba, fellow campers told us that Carnarvon Gorge was the most beautiful place they've ever seen. So we not only decided that our new Jayco Caravan was going to have to endure 15km of dirt Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 6, 2016
- Coral Bay and Shark Bay
==Coral Bay and the Ningaloo Reef, a UNESCO World Heritage site==
Coral Bay is located 1100 km / 680 miles north of Perth, along the coast. We flew from Perth to the Leamouth airpor Posted by janejoe in Western Australia | Apr 6, 2016
- Penguins!!!!!First thing I need to do with this entry is apologise, as in all the typing excitement with the campervan tales I forgot to thank those that bought us the campervan hire at our wedding. So thanks to Esther, Owen, Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Apr 6, 2016
- YulebaOn the Warrego Highway just 3km before Yuleba (small town with 183 people) we turned off to Judds Lagoon. This was our first free camp of the trip and the purpose was to experience and learn (to make sure Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 5, 2016
- Perth and Fremantle==Itinerary for Western Australia==
We previously visited the eastern part of Australia, and on this trip we are focusing on the west in the state called Western Australia. Western Australia Posted by janejoe in Western Australia | Apr 5, 2016
- Port Gregory
Came across the ruins of an old prisoner hiring depot close to Port Gregory. In the early settler days prisoner were hired out to local businesses due to shortage of labour.
[img=http://pho Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 5, 2016
- Coronation Beach
Spent the night at a beach side camp at Coronation Beach. Windy conditions and lots of wind surfers making the most of it. Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 5, 2016
Stopped for awhile in Geraldton. It's a mixed bag of a town. Some parts ordinary but they are in the process of renovating the entire foreshore. Loved these "Rubik Cube Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 5, 2016
Interesting place where strong winds have forced the trees to grow horizontally. Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 5, 2016
- Cliff Head North
After leaving Cervantes we travelled north and found a great free camp right on the edge of the Indian Ocean at Cliff Head North. Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 5, 2016