- Hell on Earth - Worst hostel EVERI'm pretty sure my bed has given me Aids.
I'm not entirely convinced it's possible, but if it is, I've definitely got Aids.
Imagine the scenario if you will - you caught the red eye, as it was a cheapy flight Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 26, 2014
- UluruNot as cold in the morning here - only 10 degrees, instead of 2-3! We got to the rock by 10am, the kids were very impressed with their first sighting up close! it is huge! We were Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 26, 2014
- Alice to YularaWe packed up and left as early as we could. The drive is quite a long one. We had to stop on the way. First to see the Camel Farm at Stuart Well, then to take photos Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 26, 2014
- Alice SpringsWe woke late due to the freezing cold! We aren't used to this! We finally got our act together and got the caravan to the electrician. Alison, Robbie and I went to the Old Telegraph Station while Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 26, 2014
- Devil's Marbles to Alice SpringsWe woke at sunrise. Thankfully I had got our blankets out as it was pretty cold! The marbles were beautiful in the rising sun, and we went for an enjoyable pre-breakfast walk. After brekkie, we took the Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 26, 2014
- At the Sydney AirportWe didn't spend all day there but certainly a fair percentage. Got up this morning and left to Motel to drive to Nat's place, all of 5 minutes !! It was good to start the day reasonably refreshed Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Aug 26, 2014
- Blog 9. Litchfield NP(Darwin) – Merl, Kakadu Route: Douglas-Daly Hotsprings – Litchfield National Park – Darwin – Kakadu National Park
We thoroughly enjoyed our few days at Douglas-Daly Hotsprings where we met several new travelling friends and relaxed in the unspoilt natural beauty of these uni Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Aug 25, 2014
- KATHERINE, Northern TerritoryKATHERINE, NORTHERN TERRITORY
23 – 27 August 2014
A big little town, one of only four towns of any size up here in the Territory. With an indigenous population of around 25%, the rest is made up of Grey Nomads (yea!!), Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Aug 25, 2014
- Six more sleepsNot long to go till our big adventure. Lots still to do but will get there. Barry in Brisbane resting lol. Hope the meals will be cooked when we get home from work this week. Just testing the Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 25, 2014
- Less than a week until we are flying!In exactly one week, we will have been in the air on the way to Singapore for approx 4 hours!
At work today, one of my colleagues suggested a place in Paris to get "the world's best hot chocolate". Needless to Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Aug 25, 2014
- First Day OutFirst small step on our odyssey which will eventually see us circumnavigate the world. We left home early this morning after a final check that all electrical items had been switched off and windows and doors secured.
Quite Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Aug 24, 2014
- Mooloolaba - up to August 25Greetings from the Sunshine Coast - hope the people who named it kept their receipt for the plaque.
Because for the last few days (and nights) it has CHUCKED IT DOWN.
And I'm from England, so I'm not exactly a stranger to Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 24, 2014
- Mataranka to the Devil's MarblesWe left Mataranka late, saying a sad farewell to Susanna, Michael, Maddeleine and Imogen. We got to Daly Waters in time for lunch though! This is meant to be the oldest pub in the NT and is famous Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 24, 2014
- Back HomeThe final two flights are done and I’m home again.
Singapore to Sydney (Singapore Airlines)
Sydney to Canberra (Qantas)
23 August 2014
I slept in until 7.45! I decided I should go out for a walk to see more of Singapore. My walk only Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Aug 24, 2014
- Coral Bay to CarnarvonWe finished our beautiful time at Coral Bay unfortunately. It was wonderful to be so close to the wonderful Ningaloo Reef and all the wonders it holds. We even enjoyed it when they fed the Spangled Emperor fish Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Aug 24, 2014
- Cloncurry, QLDWhat an emotional departure from Lawn Hill– was so sad saying goodbye to such lovely people. They loaded us up with steaks and rolled roasts – not quite sure when we will fancy beef again after the overdose of Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Aug 24, 2014
- Lawn Hill - the Final Chapter, QLDOn the station there really isn’t the same distinction that us town/city folk have between work and home life – they both seem to run in parallel and all meld together. We can understand why, as there really isn’t Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Aug 24, 2014
- Home from Home[center]
Its been a whole three months since we last blogged so forgive us if our writing is a bit rusty!
Our time living and working in Melbourne is about to come to an end, and there's a hell of a lot Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Aug 23, 2014
- Mataranka - friends, fun and food!!We had a great time in Mataranka! We awoke and watched the giant barra get fed in the local pond. We then drove over to the Mataranka Thermal pool where we knew our friends from NZ, Susanna & Posted by gehaland in 2014 Australia Trip | Aug 23, 2014
- Watch out londonThis week has been very eventful, while aimlessly looking on the internet I just happened to see that Cathay Pacific had there early bird prices up for 2015 and they had the dates we wanted to fly. So we are Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 23, 2014
- Just Too EfficientWhen I posted an entry last Tuesday, I thought I'd be way too busy for the rest of the week to have time for another update. here I am on a Saturday afternoon with nothing of any consequence to Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Aug 22, 2014
- Barkly Homestead, NT to Daly Waters, NTDALY WATERS - A LONG WAY BETWEEN DRINKS … and fuel
600km north to Darwin, just over 912 km south to Alice Springs,
and 2440 km south to Adelaide
and 3,151km to skippydog on the
Sunshine Coast - - via Mt Isa & Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Aug 21, 2014
- 80 Mile Beach, Port Hedland, Karijini NP and Tom PriceIt was time to get back into the swing of travelling and after our rest at Broome we were all lacking motivation. It seems there is a point at which you can have too much of a good thing.
Our Posted by adamsj100 in Are we there yet? SA, NT and WA | Aug 21, 2014
- Underwater Wonderland Lucky you, no photos to bore you with. The ones. Took today are a case of 'you had to be there '. Suffice to say, we had a ball. We were booked on a 2 hour coral viewing and Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Aug 21, 2014
- Canberra to Sydney - Thursday, 21 August 2014[center][/center]
Today is Day 1 of our journey. At 11.30 am Phil picked up our hire car, we had a quick lunch and were on the road to Sydney by 1.30 pm.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Aug 21, 2014