- Fitzroy Island 2016If you go to Cairns, you need to see the great barrier reef. You have a couple of options for that from the most hard core (night scuba diving) to easy snorkelling. However if you're not a big fan Posted by southwego in South We Go | Sep 25, 2016
- Heading to New Zealand - August 2016==Leaving Sydney==
===Getting to the airport===
The first part of my journey was to get to the airport. As I live in Western Sydney, and the trip to the airport can take at least an hour (depending on the time of Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Sep 24, 2016
- Just over 3 months outHi All
In just over 3 months we are hoping to move into the new apartment in Doncaster, pay for the cruise and pack for the longest holiday/cruise in our life. Up to now our longest cruise was in 2011 when Posted by Acudoc2007 in Circumnavigation of South America | Sep 24, 2016
- Island ParadiseI love this island! Border patrol will have to drag me out of the country, but until then I will continue to enjoy this tropical paradise. There are downsides of course: boredom at work, horrid humidity, tropical storms, and killer Posted by JustJen in Australia | Sep 24, 2016
- A little longer in DerbyWhile in Broome I got a message from Aussie Post to tell me a parcel I had forwarded from Hedland had arrived. With the post office not open Saturday that meant staying the weekend or having the parcel forwarded Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Sep 22, 2016
- Whale WatchingThe sun was out again in Broome and Megan and I headed out to see some whales. The temperature was great, the sea flat and in no time we spotted three whales. A mother and calf and their Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Sep 22, 2016
- Canberra, 2 daysThere has been some misbehaving in my blog, with an entry not showing up, so it gives me a chance to catch up on some days.
It was a great trip to Canberra with a lot seen in Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Sep 21, 2016
- Test 22222 Posted by Zara'sBloggy in Getting ready | Sep 21, 2016
- Walwa to Bellingham - the last legWe left Walwa to meander along the green banks of the Murray in flood - so very different as we neared the Hume Weir from 4 months ago when it was very low:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Sep 18, 2016
- The Day Drags OnWhat do you do on the day before you depart ?? Not a whole lot is the short answer and it really drags.
Started to pack the case on Thursday after lunch. Two hours latter had it 95% packed. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 16, 2016
- Lake LeschenaultiaWe've found [[http://www.mundaring.wa.gov.au/Recreationleisure/Lake/Pages/default.aspx|Lake Leschenaultia]] to be a great spot for either a day trip, or a camping trip from Perth.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/large_PA300003.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Sep 15, 2016
- Almost Time!Well, its almost time for us to head back over to Europe! Its been 5 years since our last visit to this particular continent, and we won't be going for as long this time, and we won't be driving and Posted by ShelleyJ in Eurail Adventures | Sep 15, 2016
- Into The TropicsLanding in Townsville was an experience. Passing nothing but scrub and hills below till you hit the bright blue ocean and suddenly a small city appears. Walking out of the plane to a solid wall of heat and humidity was Posted by JustJen in Australia | Sep 13, 2016
- Sydney (Take 2)Back to Sydney! It's not my favourite city in the world, not even in Australia, but it does keep drawing me back. It was so nice to bask in the sun again, without ski pants, boots, goggles, and a helmet Posted by JustJen in Australia | Sep 12, 2016
- Day 49: Barkly HomesteadToday was another long drive day, most of it was returning down the Stuart Highway where we had previously driven before throwing a left hand turn at the appropriately named 'Three Ways Roadhouse' to head towards the Queensland border.
We were Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Aug 12, 2016
- 2 down and 10 to goIt had been a long day of driving and the noise of the car on tarmac had ingrained itself in our heads. We were tired and hungry. We stopped in the first town we came across. There was a roadhouse/motel/campsite Posted by Benannatravels in South East Asia and Australia | Sep 10, 2016
- CanberraSo it was finally time to leave Adaminaby and say goodbye to Selwyn Snow Resort. After many hugs, me and my roommate Kama hopped in her car and drove the 2.5 hours to Canberra. It was a fun little road Posted by JustJen in Australia | Sep 10, 2016
- Last post 🤗We had a very quiet night at the cemetery and a lovely drive through Maitland, Port Victoria, Minlaton and Warooka - where we found a free camp in the gardens of the Inland Sea restaurant. All we needed to do Posted by BazandMaz in East to West Exploring the Nullabor. | Sep 7, 2016
- South from Canberra to WalwaWe left Canberra - misty moist weather. We started off out to Yass then followed the Hume Highway to Gundagai. We stopped for morning tea in Bookham.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Sep 5, 2016
- CanberraWe arrived in Canberra in time to visit the Visitor Info and set up camp at EPIC (the exhibition centre), which is actually within walking distance of our resident friends, Marg and Mark.
The next day was overcast so we headed Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- Horizontal Falls Adventure from DerbyWow, where do I start? September 1st - a day to remember. We arrived in Derby the day before and camped ten km's out of town at Mike and Apples property sitting a k or so off the beginning Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Sep 2, 2016
- Just 14 Days To GoAlmost down to the wire and it is heartening to be able to report that all essential preparations are completed. With all the health checks completed it is now largely a matter of sitting around waiting for time to Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 2, 2016
- Failure and success..."How was today's mission?"
Well... in short, both a failure and a success. If that's at all possible!
[i](That was basically the gist of the answer to my new friends inquiring question. We'd not long moved into the Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Sep 2, 2016
- Adventures... Stories... Experiences...Adventures, stories, experiences... who else enjoys hearing or reading about these sorts of things? I certainly do, and so thought I'd start a new section to this slightly disjointed blog. Covering our miscellaneous escapades.
Credit is owed to one Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Sep 2, 2016
- Day 48: MatarankaToday was a short 450km drive back south along the Stuart Highway.
Our first stop was at Adelaide River (the town, not the jumping crocodile cruises) where there is a Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Aug 11, 2016