- The RockMuch excitement as we drove out from Erldunda...we were heading to the rock! We decided in the end to take the van and make our stay longer so may as well be comfortable. Stopping at the special Mount Connor Posted by gunning5 in Our Epic Aussie Adventure | May 2, 2013
- CowellToday, the 30th April 2013 we left Port Lincoln and travelled a short distance to Cowell. When we got there we went fishing on the jetty. We didn't catch anything. The next day we went for a walk up the Posted by woodfamily in Wood Family Aus Trip | May 2, 2013
- Day 15 Bunyeroo scenic drive, Brachina Gorge and BlinmanWhat a fantastic day! Majestic views and lots of wildlife!
Today we spent the day doing driving tours, along the Bunyeroo Scenic Drive, the Brachina Gorge and the Geological Trail onto Blinman then back to Wilpena Pound. This consisted of about Posted by vancoops in Coops Caravanning trip | May 2, 2013
- Louth BayMay
A good night’s sleep and plans for early fishing were shelved as the tide was unhelpful so managed a few chats with neighbours before they departed.
Mary & took a few photos in the very breezy conditions and then back Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | May 1, 2013
- Cowell to Louth BayTuesday 30th
Today was a bit overcast and we had a fairly slow start with getting ready to travel, however, we managed to be organised before 0900 and Mary & I headed out. The area is apparently famous for local jade Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | May 1, 2013
- Pickering Brook
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/555395/100_4691.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/555395/thumb_100_4691. Posted by Skaffsaway in Skaffs' away | Apr 14, 2013
- Serpentine to Kalamunda via Lancelin 330kSerpentine to Kalamunda is probably only about 40k but we drove to the coast north of Perth and Yanchep to bide time before we embark on our 4th HelpX.
After a quick restock of a few su Posted by Skaffsaway in Skaffs' away | Apr 4, 2013
- Caloundra.....Full of SurprisesAfter thinking we would never be able to tear ourselves away from Noosa, we have found this friendly, vibrant seaside town of Caloundra. There are so many small towns along the coast it's difficult to pick one. This is perfectly Posted by Crazy Poupes in Jill and Joe's Gap Year | May 1, 2013
- OUR DEPARTUREMonday morning and we are off. Neighbours came for those last minute hugs (yes there were some pyjama hugs) Sherrie and I were so amazed and excited as we hit the freeway. The realization of what we Posted by buttermenthol in Swifty goes to Broome WA and back | May 1, 2013
- Day 14 Wilpena PoundWe finished last night with a night viewing of the stars. Our sun lounges turned out to be perfect for viewing the heavens. It's amazing how many extra stars you see out here without the light pollution of any nearby Posted by vancoops in Coops Caravanning trip | May 1, 2013
- KuskaSince Sunday 28th April evening Kuska has started to have seizures. She’s had 5 so far with today's being the longest. We took her to the Vet on Monday to have her checked and bloods taken. Tomorrow we’ll find out Posted by gilbir in Looking far | May 1, 2013
- Red Cliffs and MilduraIt was great to drive through Red Cliffs where I was born, on our way to Mildura. We then drove across the Murray going from the state of Victoria to New South Wales. We are staying in a town called Posted by gilbir in Looking far | May 1, 2013
- WycheproofAfter Bendigo we drove to Red Cliffs and Mildura. On the way we passed through Wycheproof we we walked the pups and had some lunch. As kids we used to stop here on the way to Melbourne for lunch and Posted by gilbir in Looking far | May 1, 2013
- BendigoBendigo is a happening place! To start off with the architecture which was built with gold money (see website).
We then went to the Bendigo Art Gallery which has some very important contemporary artworks from the likes of Patricia Piccinini Posted by gilbir in Looking far | May 1, 2013
- Message 2 from ZayneyHi Deb & Brian
Well yu asked why yu haven't heard from me. I've been very busy not living up the high life like yu both.
They insist I bring in the paper; then I have to play with Zarac & Zanti. Posted by vancoops in Coops Caravanning trip | Apr 30, 2013
- Van Life
You know the song "Our house, in the middle of our street" by Madness? Well, this is the song that is constantly in my head everytime I get into Vinnie the Van! E Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- FAREWELL PARTYCamp chair drinks on my front lawn was just the best. Thank you so much for coming along to wish Sherrie and I well on our trip. Posted by buttermenthol in Swifty goes to Broome WA and back | Apr 30, 2013
- Elim Beach
===We departed Cooktown and headed for Elim Beach. We were a bit undecided on what the road in was going to be like, but a quick chat with Leon, who is the site owners so Posted by Jenaben in Living the dream Australia | Apr 30, 2013
- Coober Pedy- Life UndergroundIn 1980 Coober Pedy was a bit of a hell hole with bad water and constant dust. This time is was fantastic. Water was good, not too much dust, interesting activities and scenery. Here are our opinions...
Aido... "We went Posted by gunning5 in Our Epic Aussie Adventure | Apr 30, 2013
- Day 13 Melrose to Wilpena PoundTime to move on, to the famous Wilpena Pound! The day started with a cold shower for Brian as unknown to us the gas bottle ran out during the night and left us short of hot water on waking. A Posted by vancoops in Coops Caravanning trip | Apr 30, 2013
- Lismore, NSWVery picturesque again. Drove through some really tiny 'villages'. Really, they are just a general store with bowser, and a few houses. Not even a pub. We had a look around Casino, some 30km from Lismore. Posted by margndave in Caravaning | Apr 30, 2013
- Tenterfield, NSWDrive along New England Highway beautiful once again. Pastoral country with the back drop of the hills. A really pleasant 1 km walk into town from the caravan park and autumn colours of the oaks, liquid ambers, chinese Posted by margndave in Caravaning | Apr 30, 2013
- Alexandra and MansfieldOn the way to Mansfield we went through a very quaint town called Alexandra. It’s your quintessential beautiful little Australian country town. Check out the pics! From there we drove to Mansfield. I’ve always had a desire to explore the Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Apr 30, 2013
- Agnes Water After waving a sad farewell to Colin and Cath we drove on North up to Maryborough. We'd very cleverly planned to be in Maryborough on a Sunday as that is the night that the ringers there practice! We arrived just Posted by miriam-dodo in Miriam and Dodo's travel blog! | Apr 29, 2013