- Albany... if it's good enough for the naturists...Yet another long drive to our next stop - 5.5 hours and 530km. We didn't stop off anywhere for long and when we did it was just for essentials - loo, fuel and icecream! But we had a few great Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 4, 2014
- Australia East Coast Part 2 Departing Rockhampton we left on the greyhound to Hervey Bay. We were getting quite used to the bus now, and spending 5+ hours getting from town to town. It seems everyone you meet who has travelled to Australia tells you Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Feb 4, 2014
- And the journey begins!
So we made it to the airport, thru immigration and security, all the while Ruby was cracking it. Ah, joy?! Now why did we decide to travel with a toddler?! Urgh! I need a drink! Hopefully she sle Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 3, 2014
- World class beaches of EsperanceWe have had, and hopefully will continue to have, lots of 'wow' moments on our adventure. One of them was definitely deserving for Esperance and surrounds. To get here was another long drive - about 5 hours with stops, just Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 3, 2014
- Canberra - testing, testingHINT: Load photos to blog gallery first, then insert into page.
Setting up new Samsung. :)
Testing loading photos. Here's a blue tongue lizard.
We hope to Posted by rolobar in Geoff and Leigh | Feb 3, 2014
- Brisbane, Surfers and Australia DayAfter an amazing time in Cairns and a great road trip with Yaz we were feeling a little low. Brisbane was very rainy and when we went for a 10 minute walk we came back absolutely drenched through. We could Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Feb 3, 2014
- Road Trip to Brisbane!Emma and I bussed it down to Airlie Beach where we finally saw some sun! Us being British and sun deprived we obviously got sunburnt lying on the beach. No worries though a cold shower and some aloe vera sorted Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Feb 3, 2014
- Crazy CairnsI met up with one of my best friends from home Emma, at the airport in Cairns. It was perfect timing really as her flight from Melbourne arrived a couple hours after mine. We headed to our hostel Gillighans. Just Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Feb 3, 2014
- Port Macquarie to Coffs HarbourSaturday 1 February 2014
We set off this morning after a last splurge brekky with Tracy, Grant and Blake. Lin and Kev dropped in for coffee and Kev presented Mike with his pointer from the Astronomical Society. It really Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Feb 2, 2014
- The vast outback, rich mining fields & averting disaster
And so it begins... road trip 2... awwwwwesome! We've had this joke all the way around Oz about doing the 'awesome sign' - y'know the one you see in any marketing photo Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Feb 2, 2014
- Skipping to the PhilippinesSo due to a combination of unrealiable internet, having to much fun to sit down and write, and a lack of motivation I've gotten a bit behind in my blog entries. I will never the less attempt to catch you Posted by nfscott001 in Australia to India | Feb 2, 2014
- Awakening==“For whatever we lose, It’s always our self we find in the sea.” e. e. Cummings==
5 and a half months… 155 days… 3720 hours… 13 392 000 seconds… since I had felt the gently touch of the oceans waves upon Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 1, 2014
- Australia East Coast Part 1Hello all!
The blog has been sadly neglected of late due to the following reasons;
1.) Bad wifi (this is mainly an excuse due to the main reason number 2..)
2.) We have just been having too much fun!
Since we last updated we Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Feb 1, 2014
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The final drive around the bay of Melbourne from Phillip Island to the centre of the CBD took just under two hours. Our car was to be returned with an empty fuel tank. As we approached the Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Feb 1, 2014
- Down south to Hobart[img=h Posted by Bada Bing in JOHN & DONNA DOWN UNDER-5 YEARS LATER | Feb 1, 2014
- Chapter 7: My very personal anniversary Skyworks!Good Day everybody und willkommen zurück zu einem Bericht der Superlative. Bevor wir allerdings loslegen, möchte euer Geschichtenerzähler gleich mal von einer schweren Panne berichten. Ihr erinnert euch noch an den letzten Beitrag und den sonnengetränkten Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Jan 30, 2014
- Canberra to Sydney - Tuesday, 28 January 2014[center][/center]
Car packed, ready to drive to Sydney - first leg of our journey.
Had an uneven Posted by gaddingabout in Return to India - Colours of South India | Jan 29, 2014
- 2011 B2 H & A WORLD CRUISE, XI - SYDNEY & CAIRNS
===SAILING INTO SYDNEY HARBOUR.===
I GET UP EARLY ON A SUNDAY TO SEE THIS, BUT THE CREW HAVE BEATEN ME TO IT,
Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- CastlemaineWhen morning broke it was time to pack up and say a sad farewell to Mount Gambier. Like Adelaide and the Hills before, we certainly will miss this region, and look forward to our next visit which is definitely on Posted by tikadolla in A Trip Out West | Jan 29, 2014
- East Coast Australia - Sydney to Melbourne East Coast Australia - Sydney to Melbourne
Saturday 26th January
Taking the most direct route from Sydney to Melbourne would take about nine hours to cover the 881km on the highway inland, going through the capital of Canberra. The alternat Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 29, 2014
- 32 days to go but who's countingHi to anyone out there. I will now try and add a photo.
Bye Bye children behave yourselves while we are gone
Posted by jjsmith11 in 2014 Cruise to Southampton | Jan 29, 2014
- Mourea, Maori cultural experience. Mourea would be our cultural stop on our journey through New Zealand. Home to the Ngati Pikiao people we would be staying with the local Maori community. Upon arriving in Mourea we were greeted by one of the family members Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Jan 28, 2014
- TASMANIA Well after a wonderful week in Melbourne, we have arrived in Launceston, TASMANIA for a round the island driving tour. Dean lives in the outer suburbs and has a wonderful view of the Dandenong ranges as pictured below.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Bada Bing in JOHN & DONNA DOWN UNDER-5 YEARS LATER | Jan 28, 2014
- Stormy Second Sea DayThe ship was lively during the night and by 0545 when I went on deck there was a strong wind, spay and light rain. No sunrise pictures today. Returned to the cabin, cleaned up and returned to Deck Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Jan 28, 2014
- Off Again14 weeks 3 days to go.
Simon has taken his 2 boys to see friends of his at the Central Coast for the day.
School goes back tomorrow for them. My cousins fly in from USA tomorrow for 2 weeks. Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Jan 28, 2014