- It Was All About the Scenery Today
It's has been a bit of a mixed day today. I had quite a good night sleep although I was woken up really early by our friendly(ish) neighbourhood kookaburra shrieking at full volume at a Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 8, 2015
- Fitzgerald, 55km west of Ravensthorpe, WAIt was fairly warm as we were getting ready to leave. Zayney is always desperate to get into the car in case she gets left behind but today she had to watch the preparations from the shade
See if you can Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 8, 2015
- Days 90 to 93
Sat 5th Sep Day 90
We departed the 10 Mile Rock Rest Area at about 8 am and drove to Balladonia and took a photo of some of the US Skylab which landed near here in 1971.
Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Sep 7, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Review after 2015 Refit[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXXBJV3U90|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 7, 2015
- teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest==sdfg sdfg dfkg hgf==
j ghljk ghl;jkl;gk l;ll; gfgsd g dfg dfgdsf
[[http://www.google.com|Your text to link here...]]
[u]ghfhfghf[/u Posted by mmentzer in testtravelling | Sep 7, 2015
- The city that has made it's home in my heart...[center][/center]
In 2014 my year started in a way I had dreamed but never thought would happen. In time square NYC. I was with my hubby and 3 boys, we were at a party, Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 7, 2015
- The Next Chapter[center]
The next chapter in my Asian Adventures is going to be a bit different, as I'm heading for the hills! Actually, the mountains, to be precise.
Starting off in Bangladesh Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Sep 7, 2015
- Taronga ZooGUYS GUYS GUYS
Guess what! I finally saw my first platypus! They have been one of my favorite animals and an object of facination since I was a kid but they are notoriously shy in the wild and rarely found in Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 7, 2015
- Wave Rock, WAWe were at Hydon, Wave Rock by lunch time. The camping ground is quite picturesque, right next to the rock:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/581504/8586B1F1D65C245 Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 7, 2015
- Margaret River to PembertonLeaving Margaret River, we headed down to the beach - quite famous (apparently) for its surf breaks - Prevelly Beach - it was a rather rough and no surfers in sight! We could, however, appreciate the beauty of the Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 7, 2015
- Australia, Asia and the Desert All in One Day
Having spent the last few nights in B & B's where we needed to get up and/ or check out quite early it was nice to be able to have a but of a lie in as Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 6, 2015
- From the Blue Mountains to the Hunter Valley
This morning we left the Blue Mountains and slowly made our way to the Hunter Valley. Although we were planning to check out by 10am, Veronica was particularly chatty this morning, so m Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 6, 2015
- Out and About in Katoomba
We woke up again to a beautiful view out over the Blue Mountains.
When we dragged ourselves Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 6, 2015
- Flying Fox, working in Finch Hatton Gorge - QLD
Suspended 25m above the forest floor, in the middle of Finch Hatton Gorge is a Flying Fox - a high wire!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Flying_fox_wire. Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 16, 2015
- Varley, WAHappy Fathers Day!
We actually packed up and left our camp by 10am today ..... that's a record for us!
We are headed towards Wave Rock which is north west of Esperance so our first stop was 70km away in Esperance for Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 6, 2015
- USA 2105Hello everyone. We though that we would send a test to you all from our blog just to make sure everything is working.
We are starting to get excited with only 16 sleeps before depart for the USA. Fingers Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Sep 6, 2015
- Orleans Bay, east of Esperance, WAWe're still at the same park near Hammerhead .... but today was mild and very windy. It was not a day to sit around outside basking in the wind, so we decided to do a bit of 4 wheel driving Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 6, 2015
- 15. Coral Bay, Carnarvon and the Peron PeninsulaA travel blog can become full of superlatives, with words like ‘lovely’, ‘wonderful’, ‘spectacular’, ‘beautiful’ and more. When you travel a country like Australia, with its amazing national parks and gorges, fine beaches and coasts, it’s not hard to find Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Sep 6, 2015
- Flying Fox, living in Finch Hatton Gorge - QLD
Finch Hatton Gorge in Pioneer Valley is in an area that is the centre of the country's beef and sugar industries.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/sugar_mi Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 15, 2015
- Rockhampton Tuff Bull Rodeo - QLD
Rockhampton is situated 40km inland and often referred to as the 'beef capital' of Australia and geographically the Tropic of Cancer runs through the town.
Also running through th Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 14, 2015
- Scenic From Start to Finish
We woke up well rested after our first nights sleep at the Windradyne Bed and Breakfast in the Blue Mountains. The latest we could have breakfast was 8:30am although ideally we would h Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 4, 2015
- Stepping Out
Breakfast at Tara Guesthouse was a bit more of a sociable affair this morning, and we were able to chat to the two other guests (who were both in the area on business) as well a Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 4, 2015
- Gladstone, Agnes Water & 1770 - QLD
Heading north I chose to stop over in Gladstone, rather than sit on a bus for 12 hours!
Gladstone is a town dominated by industry Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 14, 2015
- On our wayFinally on our way. It doesn't seem real. Kids are excited. Lilly is already listening to Deathly Halllows. She may be more excited about that than the trip. Hopefully we will all get some sleep between Melbourne and Dubai. Can't Posted by 4worldtravel2 in Four World Travellers Plus Two | Sep 4, 2015
- Perth to 10 Mile Rock Rest Area, 80km East of Norseman
Sunday 30th Aug Day 84
After packing everything up, we left Perth at about 8.20 this morning taking the Roe Highway to the Kwinana Freeway south to Bunbury. We stopped Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Sep 4, 2015