- From Bourke to YowahDay 12. July 7
We've not much to report today. We went to town 3 times. Hiroe had a haircut. We refuelled. We purchased some groceries and just sat around for the rest of the time Posted by Bobnhiroe in The Darling River Run 2016 | Jul 9, 2016
- Soon!We are not sorry to leave the cold and wet tomorrow. Hope our take-off is cruisey. First stop Singapore. Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 9, 2016
- A beautiful three weeks in Margaret River We initially planned on spending a week here but enjoyed it so much we spent close to three. We stayed at a working farm camp spot called Big Valley. It is a gorgeous friendly campground, complete with chucks roaming, working Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Jul 8, 2016
- Home safe and sound Hello and greetings from Canberra. We arrived home to Weetangera Friday afternoon about 2pm due to minor delays leaving Melbourne. The flight back to Australia was surprisingly manageable and many thanks to the guy who checked us in Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 23Unlike every other day, today we had a little sleep in, well i did..
Packed up and headed in the direction of Katherine Gorge, with the hope of seeing this
However when we arrived we realised Posted by It's the Magins in Magins in the outback | Jul 8, 2016
- Marts & Sparksie's 2016 QLD trip
This is our first time creating a travel blog so bear with us as we find our way. The map shows our planned trip, but no doubt there will probably be a few changes along the way. Posted by Marts-Sparksie in Marts-Sparksie's Travel Blog | Jul 8, 2016
- Savannah WayWe travelled from Cooktown across the Savannah Way, stopping at the Crystal caves in Atherton where we saw lots of precious gems and crystals.
We walked through the Innot hot springs whic Posted by ovington in Queensland Trip | Jul 8, 2016
- Our Aboriginal EducationSorry it's a day late i succumbed to the elements last night, mixture of the heat, the sun and just not enough water..
This is probably going to be a massive post and ill still only have half the information in Posted by It's the Magins in Magins in the outback | Jul 7, 2016
- Sydney to Hong Kong - Wednesday, 6 July 2016Room 828 - on the top floor, with a corner room overlooking the airport. We even have a "panorama" shaped window in our shower from which we can see the sky. It is nice. We must remember Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Jul 7, 2016
- Day 5-6: Broken Hill to Adelaide (Glenelg)The 520km drive from Broken Hill to Adelaide was the shortest yet and as Broken Hill is already on South Australian time (something which our car couldn't quite grasp as it flipped randomly between NSW and SA time during our Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Jun 29, 2016
- Day 7: Adelaide HillsToday we drove through the Adelaide Hills. It was a pretty cold and wet day so the amazing views from Mount Lofty (where it had been snowing a few days earlier) were only of fog.
We then drove to the town Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Jul 1, 2016
- Day 8: Glenelg's Winter WonderlandToday we did something I'd probably not advise other parents to do on a regular basis but which we had been talking about with the kids for a few months before we left. We swapped roles for the day. The Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Jul 2, 2016
- Australia: Great Ocean Road and AdelaideOn the morning of Wednesday 15th June, Claire dropped us off at Melbourne's Tullamarine airport and there we met Julika - our own personal driver for the next 2 days.
We found an advert Julika had put on gumtree looking Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 7, 2016
- Back to KarijiniTom Price (pop 2700) and back to Karijini
Tom Price has a population with the low median age of 29 reflecting the relatively young family-oriented community that are employed by Rio Tinto. We were surprised to find an attractive town surrounded Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Jul 7, 2016
- Day 33 - Darwin Wake up this morning, have a coffee then head off into town. First stop is the information centre. We stock up on all the information we need then head down to check out the military lookout. We then head down Posted by matt74maximus in Outback NT Adventure | Jul 6, 2016
- Day 21This morning we checked o the World War II Oil Storage Tunnels under Darwins city streets. They were built during WWII by the Civil Construction Corps.
After most of the fuel storage facilities in Darwin were destroyed in the first bombing Posted by It's the Magins in Magins in the outback | Jul 6, 2016
- Karijini National ParkAlbert Tognolini Rest Area (free camp)
We opted for a night in the rest area to allow us early entry into Karijini National Park. If we drove straight from Port Hedland, we would arrive so late in the day that finding Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Jul 6, 2016
- 2 weeks and 2 days...until we are out of here! And off into the mountains for some skiing.
So after the last blog post, Ben caught my cold and lost his voice! Which wasn't ideal as his job is practically just talking. Although it worked Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Jul 5, 2016
- Cape HillsboroughOur last morning with Scott and Anne was mostly about getting ready to head off again the following day. However we had a lovely drive with our hospitable hosts to Hatton Finch Gorge - where we enjoyed lunch surrounded Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Jul 5, 2016
- Onwards to Bourke
Day 9 July 4. We departed the main Weir Campground near Menindee and returned to thr Menindee/Broken Hill road for 10 km then turned north onto the Darling River Run Wester Posted by Bobnhiroe in The Darling River Run 2016 | Jul 5, 2016
- Day 20Had a little lay in this morning, before getting up for breakfast, coffee and once again packing up the van to move on.
First stop of the day was 500m down the road, the Cascade Falls.
A very long walk through the Posted by It's the Magins in Magins in the outback | Jul 5, 2016
- Canberra to Sydney - Tuesday, 5 July 2016[center][/center]
We woke this morning to a dreary, raining and cold day in Canberra. Very depressing. We drove over to Fyshwick to pick up our rental car, had a bit of lunch, packed the Posted by gaddingabout in Iberian Splendours | Jul 5, 2016
- Day 19Day 19 has us leaving Mataranka for Litchfield National Park, and what a beautiful place it is.
Along the way we had a few stops one of them being Adelaide River Inn, made famous by crocodile dundee.
Residing at the bar is Posted by It's the Magins in Magins in the outback | Jul 5, 2016
- Carnarvon and on to Coral BayWe stayed four nights in Carnarvon including a visit to the Saturday morning market, sampling of local plantation produce, a drive out to the Quobba blowholes - north of Carnarvon on the coast -wow they really do skyrocket into the Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Jul 4, 2016
- Celeste's reflection[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/DSC_6916.jpg thumb=h Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Oct 17, 2015