- Yelarbon to WarwickFriday 31st
With only about 140 Km to travel today we sort of got started on the highway towards the important small town of Inglewood enroute to Warwick. Arriving in Inglewood we decided to have one last fling at their local Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Nov 5, 2014
- Talwood to Yelarbon Recreation AreaThursday 30th
Talwood to Yelarbon
Leaving Talwood we quietly enjoyed the journey towards Yelarbon (C 6 # 805), a spot we were previously had been aware of but had not stayed. One unique feature of today’s drive was the number of agricultural Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Nov 5, 2014
- Dirranbandi to Talwood Recreation AreaWednesday 29th
Dirranbandi to Talwood
We awoke to a lovely sunny day and slightly cooler than recent days so that seemed to be a good start. The showers here were very serviceable and we did enjoy the cooling overnight with electricity supply Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Nov 5, 2014
- Hervey Bay, Fraser Island, NoosaIf you want to experience Fraser Island the best place to get organised is Hervey Bay which is also where the ferries head off from. We headed straight to the Big 4 which was within walking distance of the Esplanade Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Nov 4, 2014
- 3 days til liftoffFeeling incredibly privileged to visit Africa again - this time to Uganda.
3 lads joining forces to bless JOY School Waswa on behalf of Dreambuilders Church - Smithton
Posted by heres in Waswa | Nov 4, 2014
- Systems, superstitions and Fashions in our FieldSYSTEMS, SUPERSTITIONS AND FASHIONS IN OUR FIELD!
Melbourne Cup Luncheon at Coffs Harbour Races
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Thought I’d cobble a few words together and tell you what a great day out we had today at the races here in Coffs Harbour!
T Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Nov 4, 2014
- Tamworth to SydneySo we stopped in Tamworth for a couple of days, unfortunately for us we were not there on a weekend, which is when the live music is on. It was a much bigger town than we anticipated, we visited Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Australia Travel- Newcastle Farmers MarketAustralia Travel- Newcastle Farmers Market. Held at Newcastle showground every sunday 8 am till 1 pm. Lots of handycrafts. Food from the growers direct. Meat fresh vegetables and fruit.
Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Nov 2, 2014
- Fremantle and a sunsetI wandered down to Fremantle, about half an hour by car south of my Arbnb in Innaloo. On the way I stopped at a beach to sample the Western Australia beach lifestyle. Perth shares a lot of climatic Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Dorm DramaOkay, so as you've realised from a previous post a while back, some people you end up in a room with are f**king weird.
However, this little episode came a bit out of the blue, as the person in question is Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Nov 2, 2014
- PerthI flew on China Southern from Seoul to Guangzhou and then a long overnight flight to Perth from there. The meals were very good and the seat closely resembled the Korea Air one I showed earlier. Oddly, Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 1, 2014
- Pre planningOn 27 Oct 2014, booked the following flights;
Sun 18 Jan 2015
Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Flight Duration: 6hr 0min
Melbourne - Tullamarine
Sun 18 Jan 2015
1855 hr / 6:55 pm
Melbourne Airport - T2 International
Sun 1 Posted by Steve's Travels in Sth East Asia and the Americas | Nov 1, 2014
- Our First BlogThis is first post to set it up
[[http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/tp/|[[See our ship]]]]
Posted by mandjhols in Our Holidays | Oct 31, 2014
- Getting organisedDon't know if this will be any use but the trip planner looks good. Leave approved yesterday so it's all systems go! Posted by Lizmcginnis in Liz's LSL | Oct 31, 2014
- Settling into SydneyHaving made the move from Los Angeles to Sydney in 1968, we settled into a rental house in Killara for about a year.
We then moved into our house at 61 Sylvan Avenue, East Lindfield. All was grand when in Posted by cocky in Harper Travels | Oct 31, 2014
- PerthOn August 21, 1970, we started our first trip back to the USA and back. We were living the high life heading to Europe! First stop, Perth, Western Australia. Midday takeoff from Sydney on Malaysia Singapore Airlines and three hours Posted by cocky in Harper Travels | Oct 31, 2014
- Blog 16. Dampier – Cape Range National Park The small port town of Dampier is clustered on the coast along with Karratha, Cape Lambert, Roebourne. We are now in a relatively surreal environment with this area being where the iron ore trains terminate to unload their carriages and Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Oct 30, 2014
- You have to love Cairns!Started early and attempted to sneak out the door without Tazzy noticing - unfortunately there was no chance of that, so we've just added some further trauma into her already trauma filled existence!
Had a great flight to Cairns (business class Posted by Yeronga Dudes in Japan 2014 | Oct 28, 2014
- The Whitsundays, Mackay and YeppoonAs we were not 100 pct happy at the caravan park in Airlie we first stayed at we decided to risk it and move to the big 4 (Adventure Whitsundays resort) Feedback from friends was that it was very Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Oct 30, 2014
- Eighty Mile Beach, WAAs it was only a one-night stop at Barn Hill, we hadn’t done a full set-up. This meant that packing up was a bit quicker than usual, and Pete and I were ready to hit the road at 9am. Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Oct 29, 2014
- Barn Hill Station, WAWhilst it was sad to leave such a beautiful place as Broome, I am really looking forward to getting back to our travels and exploring new places. Broome is very much a holiday destination, and as we have been Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Oct 29, 2014
- Back to Broome pt 2, WAThe first couple of days back in Broome were all about the car and practical jobs. Pete had arranged for the tyres to be checked, wheels rotated and balanced as the new tyres we bought in Townsville had reached Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Oct 29, 2014
- Lightning Ridge to DirranbandiTuesday 28th
Another fine and warm day, although this morning began about 20C for a change and that felt really pleasant! After the usual shower and breakfast as we did not plan on a long day today we both started on Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 28, 2014
- Lightning Ridge - Car Door touring and SUNSETMonday 27th
Today we planned to take the ‘blue door’ car tour and, deciding that the day was going to be even hotter than previous days we planned on getting this one done in the morning. Again it was traversing Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 28, 2014
- Lightning Ridge - exploring the Chambers of the Black HandSunday 26th
A cooler night thanks to the lower temperature in the van to start with enabled a better sleep. A nice shower helped to start an already warm morning and we decided to visit the famous Chambers of the Black Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 28, 2014