- Tango at the Top End[center][/center]
"This is number 13," the taxi driver insisted as I stared dubiously at the building from which no light was emerging.
He very kindly agreed to wait while I went to invest Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Sep 24, 2015
- The Big One - a day on the GBR
Today was going to be one of the big days of our trip as we had booked to go snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef. We had booked the trip with a company recommended by Cheryl Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 24, 2015
- Water, Water Everywhere
We decided to have a relaxing day in the resort, a chance to just chill out and go swimming. Rather than rushing off to breakfast we went a little later than usual and then made our Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 24, 2015
- Melbourne - From Famine to Chocolate FeastWednesday and Thursday Sept 23/24:
Yesterday we spent a lovely Yom Kippur day with Jews of Melbourne who warmly welcomed us to their synagogue and to their home for break the fast dinner.
After yesterday’s famine, today was a feast day. Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 24, 2015
Just a week to go before we head off on our impromptu trip up through the Centre of Australia, the week started off in the usual manner but quickly bec Posted by Garforth in Outback Trip October 2015 | Sep 24, 2015
- Flying North
We woke up to a lovely sunny morning but could not hang around as we had to be up and out early this morning in order to catch our 9:40am flight to Cairns. Fortunately the fact that Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 24, 2015
- Esperance - Turquoise WatersThis is the chapter of white sandy beaches and stunning turquoise waters. So beautiful to see - squeaky white sand underfoot - pristine beaches - brilliant outlook - but no shells on the beach - at all!! Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 23, 2015
- Wildflowers of the Fitzgerald River National ParkMore beautiful and diverse wildflowers!
These were near our camp in Hopetoun:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015/DS Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 23, 2015
- Porongurup to Ravensthorpe and Hopetoun After a night at the Porongurup Caravan Park - a great little park - we drove to the National Park to climb Castle Rock. This was probably the hardest walk we've done - a Class 5 - but we Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 23, 2015
- And it BeginsJust a short video to get things started....... turn up the volume
Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Sep 22, 2015
- Bonneys Waterski Park, east of Rockingham, WAHere are some photos when we left Margaret River Big Valley Camping Ground:
Our de Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 22, 2015
- Margaret River, WAWe decided to have a quiet day today. We stayed mostly around the camp ground, except for a visit to the coffee tasting place down the road. They have a choice of about 12 coffees that you can taste .....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/581504/8 Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 22, 2015
- Airlie Beach Turtle Team!After a lovely dinner at the Rustive Olive with Rebecca in Redcliffe on Wednesday, we set off early Thursday morning for Airlie Beach. Which meant flying. Again. Australia is much bigger than I think we northern hemisphere folk realize, and Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- Cairns, Port Douglas and MelbourneOn Sunday we took a bus to Port Douglas, about 65 km north of Cairns. We drove (actually the driver drove) on the Captain Cook Highway, which hugs the road along the ocean with many hairpin turns, similar to Highway Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 21, 2015
- Wildflowers Ongerup to PorongurupOngerup Wildflower Show - display of Everlastings:
Mount Trio Wildflower walk:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/738015 Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 21, 2015
- Bankruptcy help in sunshine coastIf you would like some free bankruptcy advice?
Are you wondering if you will ever be debt free again? If you are considering bankruptcy and think it might be your only option. We have helped many clients file for bankruptcy and Posted by keithlynmyer in Bankruptcy in sunshine coast office | Sep 21, 2015
- Margaret River, WAToday was a big day of touring the Margaret River region, but probably not quite as decadent as yesterday: ie we didn't visit any chocolate factories! 😒
Today we drove around the region mostly looking at beach scenery with a few Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 20, 2015
- Leaving AliceWell, we spent our last day in Alice Springs today. Tomorrow we head west through the Macdonnell Ranges and on to Uluru for a few days of rest before meeting up with two more patrol teams further south.
It’s been Posted by flozzy76 in Carving Australia in Half! | Sep 20, 2015
- 20th September 2015This morning we got up at about 7:00 am. We caught the airport shuttle from our hotel to the Sydney Airport.
We had breakfast at the Airport after we checked in and dropped our bags off. I had a Boost Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 20, 2015
- Wave Rock to Stirling Range National Park and Mount BarkerWe left Karlgarin and did a slight detour before heading south - along the Tin Horse Highway. Started as a promotion for their annual Picnic Races some years ago, farmers along the road from Kulin to the Race course Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 20, 2015
- About to get real...Unbelievable. This trip has been perhaps two years in the making - and it is about to begin!!! Take off is 9am tomorrow morning. Love to all and see you when we get back!! Posted by Michael_Zoe in Michael and Zoe's Overseas Adventure | Sep 20, 2015
We drove to Greens Pool, which is a nice and protected swimming spot. Next to that they have Elephant rock, also a nice place to swim right next to the huge rocks. But no swimming now, it’s still too cold!! Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 19, 2015
- Mount Frankland National Park - Walpole
We stayed at Fernhooks falls campground. In the morning we went to the falls. There is so much foam, it’s crazy. It looks like someone put bubble bath into the river. The foam that floats on top of the water Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 19, 2015
- Windy Harbour
First stop was Mt Chudalup, a big granite boulder in the middle of the forest and swamp. We climbed to the top to have a good view of the surroundings. All these big granite boulders have been impressive mountain ranges Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 19, 2015
- Manjimup - Pemberton - Northcliffe
We went to the OP shop and as a result, Christophe has boots! Not a perfect fit, but close enough.
We thought Manjimup would be a bigger town. We sat a bit in the library, strolled around the timber park Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 19, 2015