- 6 more sleepsToo much to do and soooooo little time!! Posted by Europe 2016 in Europe 2016 | Apr 14, 2016
- Go Travel: How To Face Your Demons & Take The Leap To Travel
Everyone wants to travel more—it’s just the reality of being a human being. We’ve got this natural i Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Monkey Mia
The famous dolphins at Monkey Mia. We were lucky enough to see eight of them come into shore to be hand fed by the rangers and a Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 13, 2016
Just out of Denham was the Little Lagoon. We went for a long walk around the shoreline.
Saw this li Posted by cbtraveller in Heading West | Apr 13, 2016
- Into the OutbackSo it turns out that flights to Uluru are really quite expensive so I flew from Syndey to Alice Springs and decided to go on a three day tour to visit Uluru.
Alice Springs is the biggest place for hours Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- Sydney, the first stop in AustraliaIt's a 14 hour flight from Santiago to Sydney. It sounds like it could be horrendous but I felt like the time flew by (pun only partially intended), partly due to flying with Quantas.
I'm not sure whether my visit Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- The surprises begin.......Michael experienced a mighty surprise party on his 40th birthday- seemingly he was the only person in Geraldton who didn't know! The look on his face was priceless!
So coming up to his 45th birthday, I decided to do it Posted by Jochester71 in Michaels Surprise Birthday Trip | Apr 12, 2016
- Testing the new cameraLast weekend we bought a new camera for our trip around Australia.
Waterproof, dustproof and drop proof....lets hope this makes it kid proof! Will find out in the next few months.
Photos underwater were a bit murky so will need to visit Posted by attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Apr 12, 2016
- BACKPACKERS STAY MUMBAI
A SOLO TRAVELLER ....TRAVELLING AROUND THE COUNTRY
STAYED AT BACKPACKERS STAY FOR A WEEK BEFORE HE FLEW TO CHINA Posted by sharingstay in BACKPACKERS HOTEL MUMBAI | Apr 12, 2016
- She's an old rocket!We woke up at around 10am after a rough nights sleep. About ten minutes later... there was a knock knock on our door. Turns out, check out was at 10am! We quickly threw everything in the boot of our car Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 12, 2016
- Yes WACrossed into WA this afternoon and have pulled up to camp amongst the sand dunes south of Eucla, near old Telegraph ruins. Seems like we're sole campers here tonight - a soft wind and moon shining brightly. We stopped Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Apr 12, 2016
- Trip 15 TexasBob & Liz dropped in on their way down from the Cape (a trip we were supposed to do with them) and stayed with us in the rental at Willis close with the Bus parked on the footpath. After they Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Port Adelaide DolphinThis morning we drove to Port Adelaide.
We confess to being a little underwhelmed by the location but we had a nice drive around the outer harbour area and then headed along the river to see if we could see Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 12, 2016
- Trip 14 Neurum CreekA weekend away with TJ & Ann-maree with there new van to Neurum Creek near Woodford, when passing through Woodford we had to stop for a pie at the famous CJ's bakery, then on to the camp ground.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/637324/large_IMG_320 Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Trip 13 Inskip in JuneQueens Birthday weekend no one to holiday with so Inskip (Dorrigo) on our own.
We left on Friday night and stayed at the free camp behind Matilda's at Gympie.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Trip 12 Baramabah Bush CampA weekend away to the North Burnett wineries with Sue and Friend
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/637324/large_IMG_3 Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Trip 11 RV HomebaseLooking to down size we decided to check out the RV Homebase in Maryborough, they had an open weekend, you could stay overnight on the visitor's pad and check the place out. Very nice place we actually put a holding Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Apr 11, 2016
- Adelaide Botanical GardensVic and I spent the morning enjoying a leisurely stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens in the middle of Adelaide. Here's a few photos from our walk.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Adelaide on the TorrensAs a new comer to Adelaide I wasn't sure what to expect. We are staying on North Terrace which is a block from the River Torrens and very close to the middle of the CBD. Adelaide is not a big Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Good evening from the Nullarbor PlainHi All, quick update, I'm sitting outside, it's 9pm and am preoccupied with swatting moths off the laptop screen. My toes (in thongs) are crying out for the warmth of bed!! Kids are the in the car Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- Eyre PeninsulaSpent 3 nights at Moonlight Bay - how the wind howled! Kids slept in stretcher tents and on the 2nd night with the wind blustering and grabbing at the heat reflective cover on our tent, I wondered whether the kids' Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- Mildura to AdelaideOur trip to South Australia began with a dropping Sally off at Kym and Brett's house. This involved a quick circuit of Bamawm where we also dropped of some mail at Josh's house, then stalked Kym who was most of Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Sailing the WhitsundaysIt's been a dream to go to the Whitsundays even before we set off, years ago back in England. To find a little spot of paradise, white sand and bright blue seas, sailing on a beautiful tall ship while sipping Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Apr 11, 2016
- Heading westWhat a fantastic and unexpected surprise for Vic and I when I managed to buy the wining ticket in the Community Living and Respite Services raffle at the fundraising dinner in late February.
I was amazed and a little shocked to Posted by rca3561 in Vic & Rod - South Australian Travels | Apr 11, 2016
- Day 2At about 7:30 in the morning we drove to a small beach called Guillotines Beach. It was pretty hard to find as there were no sign posts. You just had to turn onto a dirt road and follow it for Posted by EleanorCollier in South Coast Road Trip | Apr 10, 2016