- Ingham & Wallaman FallsWe arrived to Ingham and Christophe’s third pair of sandals broke down after only a week of using them… We went to all the shops in town that could be selling sandals, but he didn’t find any (as everyone is Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 28, 2015
- Little Crystal Creek, Big Crystal Creek & Jourama falls
After the service we drove North to Little Crystal Creek and had a swim there. The water was pretty cold though. We took some nice pics and were off to Big Crystal Creek where we also stayed the night. Big Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 28, 2015
- Charters Towers & Townsville
We drove East towards Charters Towers. The weather was not that good and it was Sunday, so nothing was open. We made a quick visit to the information centre, drove around in town, had lunch in the botanical gardens and Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 28, 2015
- Hughenden and the Porcupine gorge
We arrived in Hughenden after a long drive and a lot of nothing. We discovered pretty quickly that there is not much to do or see in Hughenden. We strolled around a bit in the town, had lunch and went Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | May 28, 2015
- Andamooka to Coober Pedy (day 8)
Rain and more rain we woke to rain. Rain on red dirt equals red slush, lucky Darren was onto the weather radar and we packed up the shower tent last night. The decision was made now for us that Posted by AmieDarren in Amie & Darren around Australia 2015 | May 28, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- Moving on up to BrisbaneToday is Thursday, the 28th if May, and it has been a beautiful blue sky day in Brisbane. It is the eve of our departure on our road trip from here to Darwin!
Since the last post we enjoyed a further Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 28, 2015
- Maybe This Should be Called a Slow Trip North.....Seems like an age since I last posted! The internet at Rob and Faye's was nearly non-existent so I just gave up.
I have heaps to say and limited battery so will do my best to catch up.
After lunch with Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | May 28, 2015
- Australia Day 1Australia Day 1
So today was my first full day in Adelaide. Arie, MC, Lachlan and I began the day with a simple breakfast and some Australian news and football and cricket, neither of which Posted by leslie.tucker in Abroad in AUS | May 28, 2015
- Hobart to Cradle Mountain
I’d always been told that Tassie has amazing scenery, great outdoors and amazing food, and that I would ‘love it’. Being an avid traveler born and bred in Melbourne, p Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | May 20, 2015
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 27, 2015
- We made it!The seemingly never ending journey did in fact come to an end. After landing in Brisbane, we took the AirTran to our quaint backpacker (and by quaint I mean French people yelling in the hallway and paint peeling off the Posted by anneehart in Dropout Journals | May 27, 2015
View from Rex Lookout, Captain Cook Highway
Sunday was our last day in Port Douglas and we were excited to check out the local market in the morning. We were flying ou Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | May 16, 2015
- The Stuart Highway to Tennant CreekLeaving Alice Springs quite early, we choofed up the Stuart Highway. Surprisingly we drove up and through hills for a short while - passing the highest point on the Highway:
Landscape change Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 26, 2015
- Daintree Rainforest National ParkAfter a couple of days of being blessed with sunny weather in Port Douglas, on Saturday we woke up to grey skies and signs of rain from the previous night. The weather forecast had predicted rain, so we had discussed Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | May 15, 2015
- Port Douglas
4 mile beach
I have never needed a holiday as badly as I did when I left for Port Douglas. I had impulsively booked the trip in late March, after feeling the need to e Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | May 14, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 1[center][/center]
MOST people don't need convincing that Sydney is a beautiful place.
But if there was ever any doubt, then Vivid will set you straight.
[center][img=http://photos.travell Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 25, 2015
- Mistakes in the Daily Life of LachlanUpdate: I'm officially an idiot. I bought ginseng with royal jelly at home because apparently it helps with jet lag. I'm pretty much up to speed today, but yesterday was a struggle. So I took these ginseng vitamins in the Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | May 25, 2015
- Sights of Sydney - NSW
Ms Macquarie's Chair the scenic Ms Macquaries Road winds up alongside much of what is now the city's Royal Botanic Gardens, stretching from Farm Cove to Woo Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | May 3, 2015
- Adventures in Alice - Grand FinaleOur last days in Alice!
Our first stop was the old Telegraph Station - a wonderful little museum that details the early history of Alice Springs. We strolled around all of the well-preserved buildings and displays, then walked Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 25, 2015
- Adventures in Alice Part 4I hope you like photos of creatures - mainly birds!!
This was the day that we went to the Desert Park - I absolutely loved it there. It's not a large park and its main focus is the three main Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | May 25, 2015
- Palm Beach (Summer Bay - Home & Away), Sydney - NSW
One of the sights to see near Sydney is Palm Beach - about an hour and a half bus ride away on the Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park peninsula.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | May 7, 2015
- That bird just ate my lunch!After departing Noosa in the early morning we headed towards Hervey bay. Having spent the night watching the six nations we were very tired but were eager to get to Hervey Bay in order to make the most of the Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | May 24, 2015
- Sunday 24th May - 15 Detox improve?Perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel, although the glimmer is still a little faint... My rheumatoid joints; ankle, wrists and elbows don't seem to be quite as sore today as they have been yesterday Posted by PioneerSerenity in AIP | May 24, 2015
- Sydney and SurroundsThe past few days have seen us enjoying family time, catching up with friends and rest and recreation in Sydney and Hyams Beach. The sun has been shining with warm temperatures most days, so we've made the most of being Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 24, 2015