- It begins[center]The day before we started our big adventure was not one for 'good signs of things to come'.
The fish died, I lost my swimmers and we got lost on the way from Sydney Airport to Cats own house!
Refusing to Posted by TakeOnTheWorld in Fun in the Cuban sun | Dec 6, 2015
- Our first bushwalkThe drive from Nelson Bay to Katoomba took us through the beautiful Hunter Valley and the Wollemi National Park before finally reaching the Blue Mountains National Park. "The Blue Mountains National Park is a protected national park that is located Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Dec 6, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Oceanview Cabin tour [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6QlTONv_M|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Oceanview Cabin tour Youtube link]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Nelson BayWe spent a couple of days travelling between Brisbane and Nelson Bay. Although we encountered a fair bit of rain and spectacular lightning shows, the weather cooperated with us when we stopped at Byron Bay . "Byron Bay is a Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Dec 2, 2015
- PRE-HOLIDAYFor the past two years John Carter and I have organised and run a Travel Expo at Ruby Gardens over 50's Resort. On this 2nd occasion however, both John and I were unable to attend, So Trisha was in charge Posted by rooau in European Holiday 2016 | Dec 2, 2015
- Road Trip - Adelaide to Melbourne - The Great Ocean RoadMonday - Adelaide to Robe
I set off down to the CBD of Adelaide to pick up my car, I'd checked my route out of the city and was confident that with the maps I had I'd be ok. To my Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Dec 2, 2015
- BrisbaneIt is just after 6:00 AM and our mom has already left for work. She has meetings at the University of Queensland this whole morning.... Up to us and dad to pack before we leave Brisbane. But before we do Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 30, 2015
- Kangaroo Island My earliest wake up to date whilst in Oz with the alarm clock going off at 05:30! I hate the thought of waking people up if I'm up earlier than them so I'd organised all my stuff the night before Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 30, 2015
- Melbourne Adventures Part 2Hi again,
I've been up to a few things this week. I visited the Melbourne Zo o and saw so many fluffy things, including a snow leopard, red pandas, a brown bear, coaties, koalas, and a wombat! All so damn cute Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 28, 2015
- A quiet dayAfter a couple of very active days, we took some time today to relax and do homework. We also checked in with Mr. Spidey and noticed that he caught himself a huge meal! We are also getting ready to say Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 27, 2015
- Well for the last timeSO……
We have been back nearly 7 weeks and everything is the same but different. Or maybe more to the point everything is the same but I am slightly different.
I have started back at work and Naomi has a new job Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Nov 27, 2015
- Mission Beach On Wednesday we left Melbourne for Mission Beach, with mixed feelings. Melbourne was great city to visit, so we were sad to leave, but we were looking forward to new experiences in the tropical north. We had a very early Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 26, 2015
[center][/center][center]The Sydney Opera House as it was at the end of 1966[/center]
[center]* * *[/center]
[i]As I recall, we lived on bread and b Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 26, 2015
- BrokenhillWhenever I told someone I was going to Brokenhill their question was - Why?? When I explained about my dad working on a sheep farm back in the 70's (or sheep station as they call it) near there and me Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 24, 2015
- Day TwoDay 2
Today we started at the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport).
At the AIS there are two of three big metal statues, one of a gymnast and one of a basketballer in a wheelchair. They, along with another that isn’t Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 24, 2015
- Indian Pacific - epic train journey Indian Pacific
Perth - Brokenhill - Adelaide
Before I start this entry of the blog I warn you there may be more to come as I am sure I could write a sitcom of this journey with all Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 23, 2015
- First DayWell, we're here!
Currently, students are settling in for the night at Ibis in Eaglehawk.
It's been a long day, but a fantastic one!
Our flight was smooth and our first time flyers did really well. We arrived in Sydney Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 23, 2015
- Back to Airlie - QLd
Travelling with Jude back to Airlie Beach and her business "Bush Cabins" was like going home. Great to see how a Palm Leaf hat was made, having seen them at Cape Tribulat Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 13, 2015
- Melbourne Adventures Part 1So here's a little description of what I've been up to over the last few days:
Shrine of Remembrance & Royal Botanical Gardens
- the gardens were gorgeous with so many interesting plants including Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 23, 2015
- Australia Round 1It is the first time for both of us to visit Australia so we decided to try and see as much of the country as possible in the time we had here.
After a fantastic flight with Qantas, thanks mainly to Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 22, 2015
- Wilsons Promontory National ParkThe Wilsons Promontory National Park, commonly known as Wilsons Prom or The Prom, is a national park in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia, located approximately 200 kilometres southeast of Melbourne. Our chosen destination at The Prom was Squeak Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 22, 2015
- Tag 19Beim Frühstück fing das große Abschiednehmen an. Von Gabie und Allen hatten wir uns schon am Vorabend verabschiedet. Wir würden um 14:00 Uhr vom Shuttle abgeholt und zum Flughafen gebracht werden. Gabie hatte das am Vortag für uns alle gecheckt. Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 22, 2015
- The Great Ocean RoadThe Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243 kilometres (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia between the Victorian cities of Torquay and Allansford. Built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932 and Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 22, 2015
- Back to Toowoomba - QLD
One place that remained close to my heart whilst travelling on was Toowoomba, and the close friends I'd made there.
Having travelled up to Noosa with Mark,
[img=http://photos.t Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Nov 3, 2015
- A Day at the ZooThe forecast called for a cloudy day so we decided it would be great to visit the zoo. According to Wikipedia, "Melbourne Zoo is Australia's oldest zoo and was modeled on London Zoo. The zoo was opened on 6 October Posted by ferm in Australia 2015 | Nov 21, 2015