- Auckland to Sydney[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/734430 Posted by Shortland in Oz Silk Express | Mar 13, 2015
- Phillip IslandWe spent the morning at the Queen Victoria Markets in Melbourne but I will talk about that tomorrow as we will go back there on our free day here. I will also talk about Melbourne more generally. I Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 13, 2015
- Watch 4 snakesOur GPS took us for a tour of rural New South Wales this morning. The scenery was very interesting. We came across an area where the signs warned of cattle on the road and shortly thereafter we came Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 13, 2015
- March 11 - ALBANY, AUSTRALIA
We have traveled far and are now halfway through our fantastic circumnavigation! We stopped in Albany, the oldest permanently settled town in the State of Western Aust Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Mar 13, 2015
- Inland to the Red CentreIf you look at our Blog Map you can see that for 12 months we have pretty much followed the coast around Oz. Now we were heading inland towards the centre of Australia and starting to realise how barren and Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 12, 2015
- Western Australia- ReviewOkay, so this review was written a little while ago, but I've just had the PDF back to confirm it was published in the Hull Daily Mail in East Yorkshire, England.
SYDNEY Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef may hog Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 12, 2015
- Visa News!!!!So, this week I had some exciting news - my VISA for New Zealand has been accepted!
Me and a friendly kangaroo in Perth
Having spoken to many travellers in Australia, most who ha Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 12, 2015
- Melb'nWe managed to fly out safely from Cairns this morning. Tropical Cyclone Nathan is still active but is turning away from the mainland and heading back out to sea, so the bad weather in that area should improve. Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 12, 2015
- An evening strollWe woke this morning to a cool and cloudy day in Melbourne. We were pleasantly surprised when the highway we chose to drive north was similar to an American freeway and we were able to set the cruise control Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 12, 2015
- Newcastle Regional show video[[http://youtu.be/A2YQh2oT3rY|Newcastle regional show]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 12, 2015
- Special Edition Blog... Must see!!Ben went snorkelling in the Ewen's ponds while Erin wimped out and sat on the pontoon.
They are absolutley stunning.. some of the best snorkelling / Diving i have done! Only downside was I had no wetsuit and they are Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 12, 2015
- Carnival Legend - On Board Casino - Departing Australia 2015[[https://youtu.be/SzoHJooVdaE|carnival legend on board casino]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 12, 2015
Yes our 2015 trip is shortly to begin! We will leave Bellingham on April 5 to spend the night in Devonport and catch the day sailing the following day.
The van is being readied for depar Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | Mar 11, 2015
- Sydney, AustraliaMarch 8
I landed at the airport but spend about 2 hours waiting for my hotel transfer. Finally, another driver stopped to see which hotel I was going to. I paid him to take me to my hotel. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 11, 2015
- Maria Island
Our last trip in Tasmania was one to tick off another sight I've been wanting to see - the Painted Cliffs on Maria Island.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Mar Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Feb 27, 2015
- Carnival Legend Gymnasium Video[[http://youtu.be/wvmxBeIcHk4|Canival Legend Gymnasium]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 11, 2015
- Another red carThis morning we drove to the Hobart airport and turned in our rental car. We got into the Qantas line-up and got checked in.
Remember when we flew from Melbourne to Hobart we were on Jet Star and their Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 11, 2015
- Wet, wet, wet"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes". And in my hair, and down my back. Rain, that is. Were you surprised I knew the lyrics to that song?
We have suddenly discovered Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 11, 2015
- Tomakin, NSWThe journey from Canberra across the ranges and out to the coast was a bit of a challenge. The weather turned nasty, and we had rain for most of the way. The roads were wet, and driving was Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Mar 10, 2015
- Coming homeFurther north along the coast from Coffin Bay we found a camp spot called Farm Beach. It's on the WikiCamps App listed as a free camp spot but you are asked to pay $10/night per van as they offer clean Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Mar 10, 2015
As you can see we will be moving around a lot. We are going to Turkey on the 6th September and from there we will be winging it.
13th April Melbourne
14th April london
15th April London
16th April London
17th April Londo Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Mar 10, 2015
- RainforestsBefore talking about today, I have corrected yesterday's diary entry as the birds on our balcony were not parrots but rainbow lorikeets, just in case there are any keen bird watchers reading this stuff.
Today, we had pre-booked a trip to Posted by Tim Wettone in New Zealand and Australia | Mar 10, 2015
- Lunch is for the birdsOur day started with sunshine for the first time in many days. We took a picture of the scene outside our room at Hamlet Downs.
After a Posted by A-RPoulton in New Zealand/Australia 2015 | Mar 10, 2015
- Fourth Stop: Dry Creek==Friday 6th March==
===Millicent to Dry Creek including the Umpherston Sinkhole===
The weather today reflected our reluctance to finally leave Millicent, grey and cool, with intermediate light rain. Despite the weather, we packed up camp and waved good Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Mar 9, 2015
- Blog 21. Port Lincoln, SA – Hay, New South Wales (NSW)===Route: Eyre Peninsula (South Australia) – Whyalla – Port Augusta – Port Pirie – Clare Valley (vineyards) – Barossa Valley (more vineyards) – Adelaide – Murray River – Waikerie – Berri – Mildura (Victoria) – Balranald (NSW) – Hay.===
It Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Mar 9, 2015