- Cottonfields AwaitingTony finished work on Tuesday and he has been busy polishing the van and getting ready to go on our journey. He wishes that he could be doing this. I finished work today.
I am just lea Posted by mortstravels in Living our Dream | Mar 14, 2014
- Chapter 13: Describing it with one word only? Paradise!So, wir hatten Monkey Mia also verlassen, sind jedoch auf der Halbinsel der Shark Bay geblieben. Und da haben wir für nur eine Nacht (das Shire erlaubt hier leider nur eine Nacht Free-Camp) einen unglaublich schönen, einsamen und fliegenfreien (!!!) Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Mar 13, 2014
- All Is In ReadinessWith just two full days to go we've cleared the decks and are in the final stages of preparation. We've had our flue injections, topped up our prescription medication and made arrangement to hold our mail until we return. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 13, 2014
- First Week on East Coast!Flew from Auckland back to Brisbane, stayed here for few nights and enjoyed the nice weather and beautiful city.
Headed up the coast to Hervey Bay where got pretty sun burnt! There is a long pier here which gives an amazing Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Mar 13, 2014
- Chapter 12: Let’s hit the road, babyNein, wir sind nicht verschollen und haben auch das Schreiben nicht verlernt. Aber ihr müsst eines wissen: Western Australia ist abgesehen von deren pulsierender Metropole Perth einwohnerarm, mobilfunkempfangsdurchlöchert und in den winzigen Küstenorten, Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Mar 13, 2014
- Tredagars safari i Northern Territory + DarwinTre dagars safaritur + Darwin
Etter ei siste natt i Alice Springs, sto me tidleg opp igjen for å reisa på ein tre dagars safaritur til Darwin. Første dagen stoppa me i Devils marbels, som er ein plass full av store Posted by Hilkris in Australia/Asia 2014 | Mar 13, 2014
- Moura > Carnarvon GorgeMonday 10 March 2014
Drove from Moura to Carnarvon Gorge today, via Rolleston. Rolleston is the typical one horse town, population 220.
Staying at Takarakka $30 a night for unpowered site. Lovely spot very close to the gorge, but lots of Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Mar 13, 2014
Sydney Opera House – only commercial photo of the entire blog.
On Monday morning around 6:00 am another chapter of our trip wrapped up. Our beautiful ship that we have Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 13, 2014
- A New AdventureA new year and a new adventure.
After a year of partying, working, travelling and living over in London and galavanting across Europe, it was time to knuckle down and get stuck into developing my professional self.
For those who don't Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Mar 12, 2014
- Uluru, Kata tjuta & Kings CanyonDa var me ferdige med austkysten (for denna gong!), og den nye destinasjonen var alice springs. Det første som møtte oss var mange fluger som prøvde hardt å komma seg inn i både munn, øyre og nase.. Me fekk etterkvart Posted by Hilkris in Australia/Asia 2014 | Mar 12, 2014
- Weekend Getaway 1: South West WA - Gnomesville===[center][[http://www.weekendnotes.com/visit-gnomesville/|Gnomesville]][/center]===
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P3010444.jpg thum Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Mar 12, 2014
- Countdown ContinuesJust five days to go before we set off on our next journey. All necessary notifications have been made and travel arrangements re-checked and verified.
I'm trying to reduce the contents of the fridge so that it can be turned Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 10, 2014
- Music and munching in MelbourneSo after Papua New Guinea I headed to a place just a little different: Australia. I pretty much had to go through Aus to get home, so a week with my friends in Melbourne sounded like an excellent plan. Apart Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Mar 10, 2014
- Weekend Getaway 1: South West WA - Harvey===[center][[http://www.southwestattractions.com.au/harvey.html|Harvey]][/center]===
[center]Leaving mid Saturday morning of the March long weekend, we arrived at Harvey in plenty of time for a climb up to the top of the [[http://www.southwestattr Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Mar 10, 2014
- Days 23 - 26Friday 7th 2014
We had a great night catching up with Craig, Donna, and Jane. In true Ian style he drunk far too much and ended up feeling very rough!
Jane and I got up and took the dogs for a lovely Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 10, 2014
- Last minute prepA couple of nights out from departing and I am already feeling exhausted just looking at the itinery that Zara and I am about to embark on. Can't wait! Posted by mccoach-cripps in mccoach-cripps travels | Mar 10, 2014
- Shark BayHi All
We have spent the last few days in sunny Shark Bay where the occasional emu walks up the main street of Denham. A fantastic place to see pristine waters and plenty of marine life although the wind and the Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 9, 2014
- Road signs, wildlife and a few 'lols' along the way... So that's our Aussie adventure done, and what a fantastic experience it's been. Two months and six states later we've still barely scratched the surface of this enormous country. Even now, its vastness is hard to compute.
We broke our time Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Mar 9, 2014
- Sailing on Sydney Harbour
Dave crew extraordinaire
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/662707/90_IMG_198 Posted by Emmarossi in Love living in Sydney | Mar 9, 2014
Newcastle, Australia Town clock welcomes us on Sunday morning
We arrived at the outer harbour of Newcastle around 7:00 am and watched from our bed as the captain executed seve Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 9, 2014
- Melting in MelbourneAs cities go, Melbourne is up there and, in our opinion, is Australia's finest city.
But... before we got to the centre, we had a little 'errand' to run - to find a suburb of Melbourne called Toorak. Before leaving for Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Mar 8, 2014
- Coastrek 2014
Jo, Justin, Humps and I were excited to get cracking.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/662707/73CDA6302219AC6817D439EF01930805.jpg caption=Long Re Posted by Emmarossi in Love living in Sydney | Mar 8, 2014
Brisbane is the 3rd largest city in Australia with 2.2 million people. Brisbane is about on Australia’s east coast and it is about the same distance south of the equator a Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 8, 2014
- Days 18 - 22So we ended up flying business class from Phuket! Virgin Atlantic sent us a link asking us to bid for an upgrade, so I put a really silly price in to get upgraded and guess what, it got accepted!! It Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 7, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef
Airlie Beach is a small resort town on the eastern coast of Australia. It is the closest port on our cruise from which to access the Whitsunday Islands and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. The Whitsundays are 74 islands right Posted by DavidandHazel in Kiwis & Kangaroos | Mar 6, 2014