- Back to Brisbane - QLD
Having been travelling up the east coast for the past 7 months, with only a few weeks left I had the option to continue exploring, on to Darwin and maybe a bit more of the West Coast, or Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 27, 2015
- New beginnings!Hi guys! So I always planned to slowly update this blog and turn it into something a little more polished! As luck would have it, my current university assignment is asking that I launch an online presence! I have now Posted by TaraHarry in Harry's RTW Adventure | Nov 11, 2015
- EsperanceWe’ve been stuck here for more than a month already. First, when we arrived, we had a training for half a day with our (hopefully) future employer. They said, the harvest season would start within the next weeks, so they’ll Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Nov 11, 2015
- The journey!!Hi all - I've arrived!!! (well yesterday afternoon)
The journey was ok - well I survived it!! Malaysia Airlines were ok but no Emirates!! Staff really friendly but the food was not as nice (or frequent!) drinks selection average & the Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Nov 10, 2015
- Jabirou - Escarpment flight - Bowali - boat trip - DarwinI must have needed the sleep, I dozed for 12 hours! I do feel better for it this morning, so that makes it all worthwhile. Breakfast is not included today, but we end up eating in the hotel as there Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 15, 2002
- Darwin - Kakadu - Yellow Waters - Nourlangie - Jabirou
Today it’s another early start with a 06:05 pick-up. Whilst the rest of this mammoth trip has been tailor made, here in Darwin we are joining a group tour. In the last few days, Davi Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 14, 2002
- Mount Sorrow, Cape Tribulation - Far North QLd
The Mount Sorrow Ridge walk climbs from Cape Tribulation up he rainforest-clad ridge to a lookout 680m above sea level, offering views of the beautiful Daintree coastline, Snapper Island Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 26, 2015
- Cairns (hot air ballooning) - Gove - DarwinI never sleep very well when I know I have to get up early; it’s the worry of oversleeping. We have a pick-up time of 04:25 this morning, but we do begin to think there has been some mix-up when Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 13, 2002
- Mount Hagen - Port Moresby - CairnsDespite the clamour of the jungle wildlife in the night, I slept like a log for over nine hours. I must have needed it. My cough is still bad this morning, and the view from our balcony is veiled in Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 12, 2002
- Cape Tribulation - Far North Queensland
The furthest point north on my travels up the east coast led me to Daintree National Park, north of Port Douglas.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Dain Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 19, 2015
- Diving The Great Barrier Reef, Agincourt - Far North QLD
The Great Barrier Reef is on of the largest living structures on the planet – so big that is visible from space. The image below shows the waves at the edge of the reef.
[img=http: Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 13, 2015
- Port Douglas - Far North QLD
Situated 75km 9(47 miles) from Cairns, Port Douglas was once a tiny fishing village.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/windy_Port_Douglas_b_w.jpg Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 10, 2015
- Auckland - Sydney: Bridge Climb and dinner with friends Somewhere, in the middle of the South Pacific, we lost a day. Never to be seen. RIP Tuesday 5th November 2002.
We eventually arrive in Auckland, where we can stretch Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 6, 2002
- Mossman Gorge - Far North QLD
Setting off from the winery,
I cycled past the sugar cane fields and passion fruit vines
[img=h Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 8, 2015
- Mossman - Far North QLDThe area north of Townsville leading up to Cairns is Australia's sugar-producing country, the cane fields backed by the Great Dividing Range.
Northern Queensland is sparsely populated: Cairns Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 5, 2015
- Shannonvale Tropical Fruit Winery - Far North QLD
Set in the beautiful Wet Tropics of Northern Queensland, I had an interesting stay at Shannonvale Tropical Fruit Winery.
Making only sing Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 5, 2015
- Fresh start solution bankruptcy sunshine coastNeed Bankruptcy Advice – Sunshine Coast
Bankruptcy Sunshine Coast
If you would like some free bankruptcy advice?
Are you wondering if you will ever be debt free again? If you are considering bankruptcy and think it might be your only option. We Posted by keithlynmyer in bankruptcy sunshine coast-fresh start | Oct 26, 2015
- Race 2 Gold Coast 600Day 23
Race 2. Shit move Foxtel.
As expected we pulled up a little second hand in the morning due to the late night, amount of alcohol consumed & the long walk which resulted in a few blisters. Yet another Radox spa Posted by Ross_Tess in Downunder 3 Race Road Trip | Oct 26, 2015
- Cairns Botanic Gardens - Far North QLD
Flecker Botanic Gardens
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Fle Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Oct 4, 2015
- Testtest post Posted by clairelolitz in claire's trips | Oct 25, 2015
- A class, a practica, a milonga: two nights in Melbourne[center][/center]
Within hours of arriving, I was on my way to my first tango class since I started this trip. Melbourne, like Sydney, seems to have tango events nearly every night of the w Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Oct 25, 2015
- Copperlode Dam, Cairns - Far North QLD
When I arrived in Cairns it was great to catch up with my friend Macca I'd met whilst in Innisfail. We went to explore the nearby water dam:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7210 Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Sep 29, 2015
- Gold Coast 600Day 21
Woke up feeling refreshed after a night spent soaking in the hot Radox spa & being able to have home cooked food for a welcomed change from event food. Everything is right at hand here with the shopping Posted by Ross_Tess in Downunder 3 Race Road Trip | Oct 24, 2015
- Up, Up and Aloha!Aloha from Nani (beautiful) Hawaii! After a checkin involving plastic leis, crazy sunnies and a quick photo shoot (naturally) we were wheels-up on time for a smooth, if not slightly cramped 10 hour hop to Honolulu.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Redsole in Nani Hawaii | Oct 24, 2015
- Cairns - Far North QLD
Cairns is the main centre of Northern Queensland.
Despite its beachfront esplanade,
it has a city atmo Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Sep 28, 2015