- Countdown to HolidayI have spent hours experimenting with making my own travel diary this time, only to decide to write a blog as well (instead of??).
This holiday has been in the planning since Xmas 2012. Along with our great travelling Posted by carolyn05 in Our Sth American Holiday | Apr 11, 2014
- Day 8Our last day in Paradise has been very hot and humid, so activities were minimal. Main activity was preparing for the next leg of the trip.
Tomorrow (Friday) we leave Broome for Fitzroy Crossing, a drive of 400Km.
Hopefully the road to Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 10, 2014
- Thursday 10th AprilJust had a fab few days in the country for our first chapter, and feel fully refreshed. We can do this thing! We stayed at a great free campsite called Bretti Reserve, about 30km north of Gloucester, in Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Apr 10, 2014
- Days 24 - 26 Nyah to Charlton
On Wednesday we went to Swan Hill and walked around the city in the rain. We did some shopping then back to the vans for lunch.
Didn’t sleep too well last night as the rain was quite heav Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 9, 2014
- Da Brisbane a SydneyBrisbane - 17-19 marzo
Brisbane è una città che dal punto di vista turistico non offre niente di speciale: non c'è, come ad esempio a Sydney, un monumento iconico e neppure si respira, come invece a Melbourne, un'atmosfera particolare. Tuttavia, Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | Apr 9, 2014
- Planning.This trip ..... to Alice Springs NT for the Ulysses Club AGM event has been in the planning for about 2 years. We started planning the trip after Alice Springs and Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in The Road to Alice ... and beyond. | Apr 9, 2014
- Planning.This trip ..... to Alice Springs NT for the Ulysses Club AGM event has been in the planning for about 2 years. We started planning the trip after Alice Springs and The Western D Posted by PETERnHILAIRE in The Road to Alice ... and beyond. | Apr 9, 2014
- Perth to Broome: 10 days and around 4000kmG’day
Jetzt verwöhne ich Euch mal ein bisschen und schreibe doch fast Zeitnah einen weiteren Blogeintrag ;-).
Um den einsamen Nordwesten von Australien zu erkunden habe ich eine 10-tägige Tour von Perth nach Broome gebucht. Am Freitag, 07.03.14 gin Posted by RealJourney in REAL JOURNEYS | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 6Today's entertainment was the cops chasing down indigenous cousins and confiscating their cartons.
The cops put confiscated cartons of cans on the roadway and drive over them with their 4X4. What one should not do is stand close to the said Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 5 and 6Arrived Broome around midday and straight away found a campsite. We are at the Beachfront Caravan and Camping Park. We are virtually on the beach with just a low seawall between us and the water.
The first day here was mainly Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 4After De Grey River it was an easy drive to Sandfire Roadhouse. We stopped at Pardoo but because it was still early we carried on.
Sandfire is much much better than Nanutarra, but not as good as Billabong.
Sandfire has resident Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 3After Nanutarra we called in at Fortescue Roadhouse for breakfast, then drove to South Hedland where we refuelled, the drove to the De Grey River crossing for the night.
This particular spot I knew from when I worked at Goldsworthy Mining. Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 2Day 2 we drove from Billabong through to Nanutarra Roadhouse. Another long drive, fortunately I'm not the only driver.
Carnarvon is still a good place not to be, really showing growing pains. I must say though that the plantations have recovered Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 8, 2014
- Day 1We got away from home at 8.30 AM after the usual have we got this, have we got that, and still leaving some things behind.
We drove through to Billabong Roadhouse, via Brand Highway to Geraldton, and Northampton.
To save time (and Posted by BobnJo-Elsbury in Kimberley Adventure | Apr 3, 2014
- Days 43 - 52Friday 28th March
Not much to report today, more interviews for Ian, and work for me and then dinner. Sydney is all about sticking to a budget, interviews, and seeing potential living areas
Saturday 29th March
We got up and took the Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Apr 7, 2014
- Days 22 - 23 Mildura to Nyah
Day 22 Mildura to Hattah
Daylight saving ended at 2.00 am this morning so we were supposed to have an extra hour in bed last night. Didn’t make much difference though as our internal c Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 7, 2014
- WHERE WE'LL BEMay 11-12: Byron Bay to Sydney to Istanbul
May 12-19: Istanbul
May 20: Leave Istanbul, heading for Ayvalik
Last 10 days or so of May: Greek Islands
Beginning of June: Peloponnese
Middle of June: Nor Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2014 | Apr 6, 2014
- Two days and counting....A large part of travelling is excitement in the planning and anticipation - trying to think of last minutes things and packing for such a variety of climates and experiences a little more challenging than I suspected. And starting Posted by Hilary'stravels in Final preparations | Apr 6, 2014
- Port Smith Lagoon, LagrangeWe travelled another 230kms North then decided to leave the bitumen and follow a 23km dirt track into Port Smith Caravan Park situated on a tidal lagoon in the middle of nowhere. The Caravan Park was really nice, very quiet Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Apr 6, 2014
- 80 Mile BeachNext stop 80 Mile Beach, there is nothing here except a Caravan Park and a fantastic Beach with the most amazing assortment of shells. The thing that really surprised us were the massive tides, 9 metres difference between low and Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Apr 6, 2014
- De Grey RiverWe are on the move again, we left Karratha this morning and have headed North to Port Hedland. After a quick drive through the mining town we decided to keep moving and before long we found and awesome free camping Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Apr 6, 2014
- Port Macquarie to Bright - 5th & 6th April 2014SATURDAY 5TH APRIL 2014
We left Port Macquarie bright and early Saturday morning, meeting up with Aitch & Jo at the Kew junction.
Today is basically a travel day, luckily the weather gods were good to us and the rain disappeared.
Although quite Posted by MKaye in Half Way Round | Apr 6, 2014
- Sunday 6th AprilHere we are at Narrabeen Caravan Park (5km from home) after our first night away, and we are all truly shattered. I can't believe how long everything took to sort and pack at home. Then there was Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Apr 5, 2014
- Trips for 2014Another year, another trip - YEAH. We are so lucky to be travelling again this year. This year starts in June with Gary's trip to the Galapagos Islands. I'm not sure yet when and where after that, but it's going Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Apr 5, 2014
- Still at MilduraDay 20 At Mildura
We all went in our car the Merbein and then on to Wentworth. We came across an old Convent school at Wentworth – it is a lovely old building which has been restored by the National Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 5, 2014