- Day 3 - Sydney Writer's WorkshopToday we had some more inspirational authors speak with us. I must be feeling more comfortable today as I didn't notice as many irritants as yesterday. Maybe it was just that it was freezing in the room that took my Posted by Christinesolo in South Pacific | Sep 14, 2014
- De Grey River free camp[im Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Sep 14, 2014
- Across the NullarborNorseman was an ‘interesting’ stop, but gave us a great stepping off point to the Nullarbor. Within a few hours we were at Fraser Range Station, the beginning of the trip eastward. Because of our change of plans, Posted by GLIB2011 in Wykes Wanderings | Sep 14, 2014
- Magnetic Island - Oz East Coast Adventure[center]Our overnight trip to Magnetic Island started off with a bit of a stutter due to our already long bus journey from Cairns to Townsville being delayed, making us miss the 2:15 ferry. This unfortunately meant we had even less Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 14, 2014
- Day 5Day 5
Woke up at 6 and since the bustling town of Ulladulla (must have started it's history as "ultra dull" and changed gradually into what it is now without forgetting its heritage) isnt the best place in NSW for a Posted by Mvanrhijn in Cycling Down Under | Sep 13, 2014
- The Beginning[i]The buzz of excitement shakes through-out the D'Agostino's bones as the trip grows near. The United States are closer than we can believe, it feels like yesterday we brought the tickets To fly on our internationals from Sydney to Los Posted by TheD'Agostino's in The United States of America | Sep 13, 2014
- Melbourne – Meer, Möwen und NiederschlagWir erreichen einen Ort der von Meer und Möwen geprägt ist. Wir sitzen wieder im Sattel und erreichen gerade Williamstown. Nach dem gestrigen Besuch im Hofbräuhaus sind wir etwas träge und der frische Seewind kommt leider von vorne.
[img=http://photos. Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Sep 13, 2014
- Melbourne – Radtour, Streichelzoo und BayernIch bin um 7 Uhr wach, eine Unruhe wohnt in mir herübergeschlichen aus unruhigen Träumen. Die Gestaltung der weiteren Reise bleibt ungewiss, Höhe und Zeitpunkt der Steuerrückzahlung sind mir nicht bekannt.
Dadurch wird Wunsch der Stadt den Rücken zu kehr Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Sep 13, 2014
- Melbourne – Botanisches, Skydeck und chinesische MaultaschenDer Morgen von gestern wiederholt sich, Schaukeln auf der platten Luftmatratze, fremde Zimmerdecke, Müsli und Kaffee zum Frühstück, eine Episode TED, Steuererklärung, vergebliche Email an Jacques und Aufbruch zur Arbeit bzw. ich zum Botanischen Garten.
A Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Sep 13, 2014
- Mt RobinsonWe are finally heading in the right direction. After driving day and night we have decided to stop at Mt Robinson (105k north of newman) were the view is spectacular and to Ashley's delight it's ok to light fires. We Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Sep 13, 2014
- Day 2 - Sydney Woke up at 6.30am, still not sure why. A slamming door perhaps? Tried in vain to get back to sleep. Registration starts at 8 and the workshop at 10. No need to get there early, I hope. It is Posted by Christinesolo in South Pacific | Sep 13, 2014
- Cairns - Oz East Coast Adventure[center]
After a very long journey from Bali via Melbourne (due to our last minute decision to travel the east coast) we were exhausted as we touched down in Cairns! The view of the reef soon woke us up as our Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 13, 2014
- Sydney and Perth [center]Sydney[/center]
09 February to 12 February
.. It’s actually not what I expected, People said “ You like Melbourne or you like Sydney” either actually...
I mean , it’s a really nice city , I passed 3 good days but I can’t Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014
- MelbourneMelbourne.. what can I say about you.. It's not that I not like you but I was not enjoying my time with you.
Lol, so as you could understand I didnt really like Melbourne, why ? not enough fun there,I didn't Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014
- Why Enjoy your life?[center][i]EYL : Enjoy your life, which means that you have to enjoy each single day of your life and have no regrets.
I chose to travel around the world after a long relationship where I realized how many years I spent Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014
- Day 4Day 4
Having coughed my lungs out yesterday i didn't expect much of today. Staying in a motel was a smart decision because I was able to sleep for almost 11 hours.
The day starts with a light breakfast, the only type Posted by Mvanrhijn in Cycling Down Under | Sep 12, 2014
- Day 1 - A frantic startWell true to form I am not ready for this trip. I have washed and most has dried but that's about it. Drive Sam to the station then it's home to get everything into the suitcase, shower and head in Posted by Christinesolo in South Pacific | Sep 12, 2014
- It's all over!Uneventful trip home.
It was a fantastic 11 weeks - I loved it, but am pleased to be back in wonderful Melbourne.
I found myself comparing other cities to what I have in Melbourne - I still don't want to live anywhere Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- Lake Argyle, WA - the most beautiful place on earthOn Wednesday morning we packed up as usual, and did a last minute check that we had no fruit and veggies left, ready for quarantine. Pete gave the car a wash to make sure as much soil and dust Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Sep 12, 2014
- Kalbar to Wallangarra (QLD)Wednesday 10th
There appeared to be signs of a slight frost however a hot shower works wonders! The facilities were quite good, especially for the $18 per night for a powered site.
The Cunningham Highway was not much better than the Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- To KalbarSeptember
After an early lunch and with everything packed and ready to hit the road we headed off down the Mount Lindsay Highway towards Beaudesert and then cross-country to Kalbar, the proposed overnight stop. Apart from the usual poor Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- From Dust to DinosaursFROM DUST TO DINOSAURS .. on the Overlanders Way
Mt Isa to Richmond, central Queensland
Friday, 12 September 2014
Driving east shortly after 8.15 this morning, we were not sorry to leave behind dry, dusty and ‘oresome’ (David’s new word which is most Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Sep 12, 2014
- Blog 13. Derby – Broome, Kimberleys, WA After a pleasant stay in Derby it was time to head onto the Gibb River Road for a 143 kms rough ride to the National Park campsite at Windjana Gorge. The campground was quite popular and was very dry Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Sep 11, 2014
- Day 3After pitchpine my tent and making it an early night, within 5 minutes I remembered why i hate camping; sleeping mats and sleeping bags aren't designed for a 100kg plus male with shoulders wider than 40cm. I toss and turn Posted by Mvanrhijn in Cycling Down Under | Sep 11, 2014
- Timber Creek (where??), NTOn Monday morning we were all set to leave Katherine, and Pete noticed the car tyres looked like they needed pumping up. So we pulled out of the caravan park and got the air compressor out. When all Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Sep 11, 2014