- The beginning of a new chapterYOU ARE AN EXPLORER
Your mission is to document and observe the world around you as if you've never seen it before.
Take notes. Collect things you find on your travels.
Document your findings.
Notice patterns. Copy. Trace.
Focus on one thing Posted by Travesty in Nefelibata | Apr 20, 2015
- Mount Buller - Victoria
Making the most of the weekend, I set off in the farm truck (UTE) towards Mount Buller for a day of walking.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Road_to_Mt_Bulle Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 14, 2015
- Eleventh Stop: Crossing the Nullarbor==Thursday 16th April==
Well it's official, after finding such a beautiful coastal campsite with no wind, no flies, and no-one around... we jinxed it!!
At 3.00am the rain started.. And got heavier.. And got heavier.. At 3.30am Ben got up to check Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Apr 20, 2015
- Mildura and Lake MungoMildura April 18:
* Excellent Farmers Market - visited on Saturday - about the same size and quality of our Harvest Market in Launceston - stocked up on some fresh veg, pistachios, bread etc. - quite an Italian flavour to the Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | Apr 20, 2015
- Puppies - Delatite Farm
Part of the menagerie at Delatite Farm was 6 Kelpie puppies. 2xgrey, 2xred and 2xred and tan.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 24, 2015
- AUSSIE ALPS ASSAULT IS ABOUT TO BEGINWe were sitting around one day having a Coffee when we came up with the brilliant idea to get together in Europe and ride the Alps.
Since then a lot of planning has been going on, along with bookings, Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | Apr 19, 2015
- Sheep Shearing - Delatite Farm
Delatite Farm has over 20,000 sheep. The time came for 8,000 of them to be sheared. This was a great experience and I learnt so much. It was hard graft, working 8hours full pace, but I'l Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 18, 2015
- Sheep Drenching & Jetting - Delatite Farm
The job of the day was to 'drench' and 'jet' a mob of sheep.
First of all they needed mustering to the wool shed;
Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 12, 2015
- Tenth Stop: Venus Bay and Streaky Bay==Sunday 12th April==
We packed up camp today ready to continue on our journey west. As we passed through Whyalla Ben suggested that we stop in at the boat ramp to see if we could spot any more dolphins. For those Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Apr 17, 2015
- Kerang to MilduraA day in Kerang - walking along historical streets, doing some chores, exploring a bit further out of the town centre - a Red Gum Furniture manufacturer and more riverbank walks.
[img=http:// Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | Apr 17, 2015
- Blog 22. Hay, New South Wales (NSW) – Goondoowindi (QLD)After a nice stay at the camping area on the Murrimbidgee River very close to the town of Hay we moved on to Narrandera where we camped next to the Old Brewery building which has lots of its own history Posted by Rambla in The Big Lap 2014/15 | Apr 16, 2015
- Mustering - Delatite Farm
Thrown in at the deep end on my first day, I was given a quad bike and told to follow!
First we went and fed the cattle, with the 'help' of the cockatoos
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 12, 2015
- Preparing for our holidayThe van is cleaned and packing has begun!
This week we had a deisel heater installed so we can stay nice and warm, especially in free camps. The outlet for the heat was especially modified so that it would suit Zayney's Posted by vancoops in Escaping winter 2015 | Apr 16, 2015
- Delatite Farm - Victoria
Having discovered a great website called 'workaways', Delatite Farm in north east Victoria, was my first experience, and a great start!
[map=731876 lat=-37.75868662544087 lon=146.086 Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 10, 2015
- Melbourne[[http://charlyanderic.travellerspoint.com/73/|Arriving in Melbourne]]
[[http://charlyanderic.travellerspoint.c Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Mar 10, 2015
- F1 Grand Prix - MelbourneWhen we first arrived in Melbourne we took a walk to Albert Park and realised they were setting up for the 2015 Grand Prix - the first races of the season.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Mar 15, 2015
- Tomorrow.==I'm currently surviving on 5 hours sleep, one cup of coffee and the knowledge that this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane.
===Hopefully that's enough incentive to complete the long list I have of 'things to be done before the Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Apr 14, 2015
- Wedderburn to KerangA lovely day - oh how we are enjoying the slower pace. Awoke early - compliments of the birds in the trees surrounding the van - so headed out of Wedderburn to Boort. The only hiccup being a Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | Apr 14, 2015
- Cat Cafe - Melbourne
During my last day in Melbourne, there was one place I had to visit that I've been told about by someone at the hostel - the Cat Café!
A place where you can go and get your feline fix, Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Mar 10, 2015
- Geelong to WedderburnFarewelled the ever-hospitable Aly and Dave in Geelong and headed towards Lyonville - taking an unusual route via Teesdale, Rokewood and Ballarat; then Creswick and Daylesford. It was interesting - quite a bit of smoke in the air from Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvan | Apr 13, 2015
- Night Shots - Melbourne
Sometimes, some of the best images are when you look at something differently.
Rialto Towers is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers. It has 58 floors a Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Mar 5, 2015
- AdelaideWe arrived in Adelaide early on Good Friday. Once we'd collected the car we headed to Mount Lofty, which had some spectacular view across the town and out to sea. We then spent some time walking around the Botanical gardens Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Apr 12, 2015
- Special Edition Blog: Wild Dolphins at Whyalla==Special Edition Blog: Wild Dolphins at Whyalla==
We know we only just updated you, but this morning we had the most amazing experience!
After packing up camp we decided to go back to the Whyalla boat ramp to try and Posted by bumnroundoz in Bum'n Round Oz | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Youtube Video Link[[https://youtu.be/wZ9HTJUpwCY|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Photo Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 11, 2015