- Cooinda to Howard SpringsToday we woke up at 5:00am to go on a sunrise cruise.
We had a nice hot shower and got organised and then headed over to the bus stop.
From Coooinda Lodge they have a courtesy bus that takes you from the Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 19, 2015
- Katherine to CooindaToday we drove from Katherine to Cooinda.
First we just went into town for our groceries top up.
We also got some fuel.
Then we were on the road our only stop was of Pine Creek, which is at the intersection of Stuart Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 19, 2015
- Back homeThursday 16 July 2015
Another hot day. This was our last day in Munich and the last day of the holiday. We had to fill in a whole day because our flight didn’t leave until 10.35pm. Hotel checkout was at 11am Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 19, 2015
- 22 Sleeps to goIn 22 days until we depart for Frankfurt Germany. The cities we will be visiting along the way include Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Berlin and Bruges. We are very excited about this trip, not only because we Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Jul 17, 2015
- The city that has made it's home in my heart.......[center][/center]
In 2014 my year started in a way I had dreamed but never thought would happen. In time square NYC. I was with my hubby and 3 boys, we were at a party, Posted by Auggiesfamily in I ❤️ New York | Jul 17, 2015
- Eighty Mile Beach and Port HedlandDriving south from Barn Hill, we experienced what we had been dreading - a flat tyre. Fortunately there was plenty of room on the side of the road and between Mark and a very kind caravanner who pulled over, Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Jul 17, 2015
- Katherine GorgeThis morning we decided to go to Katherine Gorge this gorge is located about 30km east of Katherine CBD.
When we arrived there we had a look around the inside of the visitor center, a very interesting display is the movie Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 17, 2015
- Stuck in Alice Springs
So Sunday was the day we would leave Alice Springs. We got food, water, and on our way to fuel we had a last look over Alice from Anzac hill. After going down, suddenly 4 lights popped up on the Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jul 17, 2015
- The show in Alice Springs
We didn’t know we would stay here so long … . The 1st of july was the Territory day, and everybody had bought fireworks and so there was fireworks everywhere around us. It seemed very dangerous, but Christophe had never Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jul 17, 2015
- Eastern McDonnell rangesWe were back in Alice, but didn’t stay for long, and drove the same day still away to the Eastern McDonnell ranges. There is not so much to do as in the Western ranges, and we stopped at some places, Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jul 17, 2015
- Beach Cruising, Surfers Paradise - QLD
Surfers Paradise is fronted to the east by the Surfers Paradise Foreshore, a rejuvenated public space that fronts Surfers Paradise Beach and the Pacific Ocean. The Foreshore was comple Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 27, 2015
- Broome to Barn HillOur last couple of days at Broome revolved around the repair of the hot water cylinder - all good. In between we continued to enjoy bike rides, cheap bus rides to shops (where we 'bumped' into our next door Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Jul 16, 2015
- Oh the places you'll goAustralia! Land of the misfit animals, infamously nice people, and a lifetime dream of mine since I was at least nine. Nbd. But first we had to say goodbye to Buenos Aires. We don't want to leave, our experience here Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Jul 16, 2015
- Mataranka to KatherineToday we did a short drive from Mataranka to Katherine.
At the Mataranka Homestead if you have a camper trailer, or a large caravan of motor home they have a large area where you just are allowed to park anywhere Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 16, 2015
- Banka Banka Station to Mataranka Today we went and had a beautiful hot shower at Banka Banka Station.
These are awesome facilities.
Our first stop was at Elliott this is quite a reasonable sized outback town.
Elliott has 2 petrol stations.
This is a very green town.
Next we went Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 16, 2015
- Alice Springs to Banka Banka StationToday we got up early and left towards Banka Banka Station.
Our first stop was at Ti-tree which has the most central pub in Australia.
Then we stopped at Wycliffe Well, some souvenirs there.
Did you know Wycliiffe Well UFO capital of Australia.
Then Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 16, 2015
- Rain and ColdAnother week seems to have flown by. We moved to our new spot last Friday. Others commented that they were not surprised we had moved after our neighbors had popped themselves so close. We have a great Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | Jul 16, 2015
- Surfers Paradise - QLD
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Surfers_Pa.._night_sign.jpg Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 26, 2015
- Another GlitchWe have progressed in the saga of our house sale and move to Coral Park (retirement complex) in Canberra. We have maintained frequent contact with the buyer and our solicitor regarding the Settlement Date and therefor a likely 'move Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Jul 15, 2015
- Hitting the road..... tripLeft the cold coastal winds of Phillip Island behind on Tuesday, 14 July 2015.
Arrived into the brisk country air in Maffra. By brisk I really mean icy. A little sunshine but heck, it feels like the distant snow up Posted by veeteedee in Vee Tee Dee Adventures | Jul 14, 2015
- Days 32 toDays 32 and 33
Well, we have been busy the last two days. Cleaning the van of dust and dirt after the gravel roads we have been on. Hiroe did some washing and we have done a LOT of Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jul 13, 2015
- Mid-Winter Break in BrisbaneGerald and I decided to head away for a mid-winter break and escape the cold of Auckland for the slightly warmer Brisbane. We booked the Meriton Apartments right in the city centre which was a great choice as they Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Jul 13, 2015
- Diving Julian Rock, Byron Bay - NSW
The Julian Rocks Nguthungulli Nature Reserve is a protected nature reserve that is located on the Julian Rocks in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. The 4,047-hectare (10 Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 25, 2015
- Day 3: Wednesday 8th July - Sydney, AustraliaToday, after getting ourselves organised, we jumped on the fantastic Sydney train system and head into town. We planned ourselves a bit of a walk from the Sydney Opera (as it was amazing weather today) to Mrs Macquarie Point. Was Posted by Maraka Saunders in Wandering the World with C&M | Jul 7, 2015
- Alice Springs AttractionsThis morning we got up early and went to the Alice Springs School of the Air.
They open at 8:30am on Monday to Friday.
Here they have students as far away as 1000km.
If you go off School Holidays time you can see Posted by andre2oz in Adelaide to Darwin Trip | Jul 13, 2015