- Natimuk to Bendigo
Tuesday April 4
Last night it was Bobs turn to cook dinner so he made a smoked salmon and pasta dish which turned out quite nice.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Bobnhiroe in Murray River run and Stone The Crows | Apr 6, 2017
- Last evening of the tripI don't want to lay go of the holiday feeling! I am sittng up in my lovely lounge room just wanting the day to go on. Not that today was really that good, as a travel day Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Apr 5, 2017
- The last blog post!What better way to start the final blog post with a bit of Bingay... What on earth is Bingay you may ask yourselves? Well it's just as crazy as it sounds, it's bingo hosted by drag queens. And we couldn't Posted by Benannatravels in South East Asia and Australia | Apr 3, 2017
- Getting ready!Got a bag .....now to pack!! Posted by Kandsherd in #travelling | Apr 3, 2017
Nestled along this beautiful coastline, Noosa National Park is home to a small group of Koalas, apparently. We didn’t see a single glimpse of these notoriously shy creatures. This chee Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Apr 3, 2017
- Adelaide CityWhat a great city Adelaide is. It ia full of beautiful old buildings, easy to get around, no hills, clean crisp air and they do a mean lamb yiros.
No driving today, we were being locals. Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Apr 3, 2017
- Adelaide to Tailem Bend, Kingston, Naracorte Edenhope and Na
Saturday April 1
We left Adelaide just on 8.30 am and found our way out to The South East Freeway with the aid of our GPS navigator. It wasn't too long and we were Posted by Bobnhiroe in Murray River run and Stone The Crows | Apr 2, 2017
- What do you do when you go to South AustraliaI woke early hearing the sea birds calling. I quickly got dressed and darted down the street to see the early morning sun over Victor Harbour. It is a wonderfully pretty place, with the water, the tall pines, the islands Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Apr 2, 2017
- Sunday 2nd April, 2017Not all goes to plan, good idea not to have too many in place as we have learnt this week. Firstly Debbie the Cyclone hit northern Queensland and her force was felt all the way to Canberra. Debbie Posted by Scotta's safari in The Adventures of Pepe and Lucy | Apr 1, 2017
- Concluding our Big Lap in Hervey BayHervey Bay
(Final posting on our “Big Lap” blog – our Sabbatical has ended on 31 March)
After 25 000km on the road, we made it back home!
Camping in Hervey Bay was a strange experience when you’re not living in Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 1, 2017
- Sunshine CoastMaroochydoore on the Sunshine Coast
From Byron Bay we pushed past the Gold Coast and Brisbane, dropping all plans to visit the hinterland after weather warnings about hail and severe storms. At one stage I had the windscreen wipers on full Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Apr 1, 2017
- Victor Harbour Our evening before went somewhat late with TV, but we were still up and moving to find our adventures. The kids are getting a little weary of repressing bags everyday and today is the last in our road trip Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Apr 1, 2017
- Robe, it's a real placeOur night in gaol passed peacefully. The beds squeaked and the shower pressure was terrible, but what an amazing experience. Why shouldn't the building, which has done it's solemn duty well, have a chance for Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 31, 2017
- final preparationsOne more sleep before flying from Sydney to Havana (Cuba) via Los Angeles. Once in Havana I will join Intrepids 21 day Grand Cuba tour.
Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Cuba | Mar 30, 2017
- Victor Harbour to AdelaideDay 15
Tuesday March 28
Today we went in Peter and Olwyn's car to have a look around the sights near Victor Harbour.
First stop was at Port Elliott. The rocks in the sea make for a good photo.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/283755/C452C63 Posted by Bobnhiroe in Murray River run and Stone The Crows | Mar 30, 2017
- Cervantes and Sandy CapeThe rain came down all night but had stopped when we arose to pack up and leave Margaret River. After a long drive we arrived in Cervantes and booked into the caravan park for the night so we could go Posted by OzJourney in The Journey | Mar 30, 2017
- Margaret RiverAfter a long wet trip from Parry Beach to Margaret River we arrived at Big Valley Camp and the rain stopped just long enough to set up camp. Big Valley Camp is a caravan park set up on a 600 Posted by OzJourney in The Journey | Mar 30, 2017
- Mount GambierWe have had a lovely day. We started early in the morning packing up our motel and were off to find one of the famous inhabitants of Murray Bridge. There is an old attraction of a Bunyip that rises Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 30, 2017
- East coast… that’s wicked!Hello everyone! Today on the menu is the second part of our Australian adventures – travelling up the east coast in our faithful campervan Crush (named after the turtle in Finding Nemo, duuuuude).
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/815156/large_P10 Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Mar 29, 2017
- Parry BeachAfter leaving Mt Trio we headed to Albany to restock on food and fuel before continuing on to Parry Beach campground. Parry Beach is a council run campground with toilets, showers, fire pits and various sized shady sites in a Posted by OzJourney in The Journey | Mar 29, 2017
- Adelaide - We've arrivedIt was a busy morning getting ready for our flight, but finally we were on our way. This is the first time imwas heading off having checked in online and with carry on luggage only. I think I'm a Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 29, 2017
- Australia Part Deux- Sailing the Whitsundays“Bucket List" defined by Google (GTS) is "a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime." Urban Dictionary defines it as, "a list of things to do before you die. Comes Posted by Charlea in Blind Date with Life | Mar 27, 2017
- 3 Nights Murray River Paddlesteamer - South Australia[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/872804/large_2245637-Housebo Posted by Mikebb in Budapest - A Delightful City | Mar 28, 2017
- Day 11, 12, 13 & 14Day 11
Friday 24th March
We left Koroit at 8.30 this morning and drove to Portland where we had morning tea. They export a lot of wood chips from here - we don't know where they are going. There is Posted by Bobnhiroe in Murray River run and Stone The Crows | Mar 27, 2017
- Were off to North AmericaLiz and I leave for Atlanta GA on Friday for the first leg of our 61/2 week trip. I wrote a blog of our European trip in 2015, mainly for friends and family who are not on Facebook. While I Posted by John McReynolds in USA and Canada 2017 | Mar 26, 2017