- Surfers Paradise Buskers and Sights Queensland Australia Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Australia Zoo - Beerwah,Queensland, Australia Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- P&O Pacific Pearl White Bay Cruise Terminal Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Meter Maids Surfers Paradise Queensland Australia Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- P&O Pacific Pearl Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Canberra ACT Australia[img=http://photos. Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship[img=http://photos. Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- These boots were made for walking...
Sitting down to write this entry is just another item on my increasingly long procrastinating-from-packing-up-life-again list- so far this morning I've finished Anna Karenina (again), downloaded Posted by lucyfbaird in You Can't Have a Favourite Place... | Oct 7, 2014
- June 24, 2009My adventure started the very minute I arrived to this majestic island.
I took some minutes to look around and appreciate the breathtaking paradise my eyes were witnessing, and suddenly all of my problems dashed away. The splendorous scent of Posted by Claraburgio in My journey to Stradbroke Island | Oct 7, 2014
- Derby, WAWe left Fitzroy Crossing on Thursday morning for the 260km drive to Derby. It was a pretty boring journey, with really nothing to see at all. Very flat scrubland for most of the way, punctuated with boab trees Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Oct 7, 2014
- Fitzroy CrossingWe made a quick and early exit from Halls Creek on Monday morning, travelling the 290km to Fitzroy Crossing. We camped here a few years ago when we did a brief Kimberley trip with our lovely frields Elaine and Posted by Capes Crusaders in Capes Crusaders | Oct 7, 2014
- Our Aussy Road tripTo start a road trip you need transportation!
Starting point - Byron Bay
[img=htt Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | Oct 6, 2014
- Day -1Well everything is finally organised and I will leave at 6am tomorrow. A little bit of final shopping and a relaxing day and early night tonight, looking forward to seeing you all soon Posted by Trevor's Travel in Home to Melb via Birdsville | Oct 6, 2014
- Nyah to Mamanga NPSaturday 4th
We decided to move on to a camp at Mamanga near Balranald, NSW, and located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River. The journey was along the Sturt Highway and through many hectares of grain and grapes.
It was Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 6, 2014
- Nyah Recreation Reserve 2Friday 3rd
We enjoyed the warm weather and leisurely wandering around the Reserve including the fishing of several folk camped along the river bank.
Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 6, 2014
- Nyah Recreation Reserve 1Thursday 2nd
Nyah is a large site and proved to be a pleasant spot for two or three days rest. The village consisted of a few homes and about three shops on a rise above the river front. However the river Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 6, 2014
- Barham Lakes CP to Nyah Recreation ReserveOctober
Barham Lakes CP to Nyah Recreation Reserve started with a search for some 30 carved statues of local people who had become famous in the Barham, Kerang and Koondrook area. The names included Sir John Gorton (former PM), Posted by psstevo in Murray River dejavu 2014 | Oct 6, 2014
- The ListThe Bucket List
My original 1-100
1- [s]Visit before 22122012Chichen Itza[/s]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/100D97222219AC6817F282206EA4ADBB.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/thumb_100D97222219AC6817F282 Posted by Cindy_bb in The Bucket list | Oct 6, 2014
- chapter one.Hello friends and family (and any other people who are reading this:)),
This will be my travel diary/blog of the trip to Cambodia with Uncle Pete and Auntie Jean. We are going to visit Hannah, Uncle Pete and Auntie Jean's daughter. Posted by hunkamunka in Travel Journal | Oct 5, 2014
- Getting into QueenslandWe enjoyed a lazy afternoon at Katherine gorge caravan park which has a fantastic pool and bistro area with tables and chairs to have a relaxing dinner. This is better than many resorts we've seen:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/690818/D6BD3BE1E5 Posted by Ash-Clauds in Around Australia in 6 months | Oct 5, 2014
- The Biohazards of Cane Toads in the Far NorthBefore we begin:
[i]Quite clearly, it’s been some time since I made my last entry... a whole school term, to be exact! Obviously, we finished our trip and we arrived home safely. Sad to say, I fell behind on Posted by liseylou in The Richo Family Work Trip | Oct 5, 2014
- preparationStill shopping anther pair trackie pants, jeans,thermals, sewing kit. Checked phone unlocked. Played withe Skype on phone and tablet. Still more to do!! Posted by nicnian in Nick and Ian's Trans Siberian Adventure | Oct 5, 2014
- Broken Hill to KimbaWe left Broken Hill last Monday, We had spent three nights there. It was a good break. Not long after leaving Broken Hill we heard on the CB radio that there was a wide load coming. We were just by Posted by mortstravels in Living our Dream | Oct 5, 2014
- No foto'sAll,
Due to the extremely poor mobile network and the non-existence of WiFi in most places I end up in, it it often not possible to post the blog and/or upload foto's.
Once I have proper reception, I will upload the Posted by Mvanrhijn in Cycling Down Under | Oct 5, 2014
- Day 19Day 19
Even though I recently washed my clothes, and I take showers regularly, I started to smell so badly that when I had tail winds I was tempten to drive back to Sydney. My God, How can someone smell so Posted by Mvanrhijn in Cycling Down Under | Oct 5, 2014