- Sydney to Canberra - Monday, 15 August 2016We both had a great sleep last night and didn't wake up during the night so hopefully our body clocks are back to normal.
We had a no rush morning and were on the road for home by 9.30 am and Posted by gaddingabout in Essence of Ireland | Aug 15, 2016
- UpdateIt's been ages since we were able to sit down and write a blog entry, mainly because of problems connecting to the internet (or having no internet at all a lot of the time). We still have to write about Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Aug 15, 2016
- Another titleMore text Posted by tripster1 in Around The World in 49 Days! | Aug 14, 2016
- Hervey Bay to NoosaHervey Bay was a place we needed to visit but it didn't impress us - very busy with tourists and caravan parks that were very full and tightly packed! We enjoyed the walking / bike paths and ventured out along Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Aug 13, 2016
Posted by HuppeOZ in T | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 30-31: UluruIt has been a while since we were at Uluru and there are a few reasons for the delay in making this post. The main reason though is that since leaving Uluru we have been busy doing lots of things Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Jul 25, 2016
- A trip into Millstream Chichester National ParkMegan, Rory and Steve finally hooked the trailer up again and headed down to the Millstream Chichester National Park. We left Sue and Buddy home. Sue working and Buddy now much better after costing us a fortune, to Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Aug 12, 2016
- The Friggin Fridge!!As any bush travellers reading this will vouch for, it is challenge of having enough battery to run everything; particularly the fridge/freezer. We have a 60-litre Waeco that we had on our last big trip in 2012. Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Aug 12, 2016
- Mackay to BundabergAfter a busy weekend with Scott and Anne we had a quick look at the views from Slade Point, where apparently we just missed some whales that had been passing by - quite far out. Some lovely views from Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Aug 11, 2016
- Kangaroo Island to Alice SpringsAustralians drive on the same side of the road as the English, yet both Ben and Anna have managed to drive on the wrong side. So far it’s one all.
From Adelaide’s ferry terminal, we drove 5 and a half Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Aug 10, 2016
- Rain, hail, an accident and homesick.Trust us to travel the south west during the wettest winter they have had for 6 years!
Before we left Sid's place we had hail as well as rain. On the way to Walpole the road turned white with little Posted by BazandMaz in East to West Exploring the Nullabor. | Aug 11, 2016
- Adelaide and Kangaroo IslandAfter a gruelling 7 hour drive we made it to our Comfort Inn in Glenelg, Adelaide. We had driven through miles of vineyards and unfortunately spotted our first wild Koala twisted in a heap on the side of the road. Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Aug 10, 2016
- Hedland - Port and SouthWe arrived in South Hedland on 6 July in time for Sue to start work the next day. We picked up the keys to the house the hospital had arranged for us to rent for the duration of our stay. Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Aug 10, 2016
- Major Milestones AchievedAlmost six weeks on from the last entry and only five weeks to go before we head off. Preparations are well in hand as we now have our India Visa, our flight tickets and ship boarding pass. Hotel Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Aug 10, 2016
- Day 32: Kings Canyon and Henbury Meteorite CratersToday we had left Uluru behind and visited Kings Canyon before driving through 100kms of unsealed, corrugated road full of sharp rocks and red sand drifts so we could visit the Henbury Meteorite Crater site before reaching Alice Springs.
We didn't Posted by Dean Attwooll in Australian Driveabout | Jul 26, 2016
- The Season Is EndingWell the snow is disappearing and it looks like it'll been gone for good. We've just been told the resort will close in 2 weeks or so, meaning it's time to figure out where to go next. I'll be aiming Posted by JustJen in Australia | Aug 9, 2016
- Great Ocean Road Travel VideoOur great ocean road travel video can be found on the link below:
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlgdEEclfgA&feature=youtu.be]] Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Aug 7, 2016
- How much more rain.........😮We spent two weeks in Freo and had a great time. We caught the train to Perth twice, used the free bus to explore the city as well as walk for miles. We went to Kings Park where the Posted by BazandMaz in East to West Exploring the Nullabor. | Aug 7, 2016
- Mt Buller & The Great Ocean RoadSo its been a while but the blog has once again found its way into Ben’s hands. Surprisingly when there is much to write about! I am working from the notes we have written along our travels so I hope Posted by BenAnna in South East Asia and Australia | Aug 6, 2016
- Broadbeach Accommodation Has All Your Holiday Needs CoveredWhile Surfers Paradise will always have its fans, the jewel of the Gold Coast is, in my humble opinion, Broadbeach. Successfully blending the old and the new, modern luxury and the charm of a bygone age, Broadbeach is one of Posted by DaleSmith in Broadbeach Accommodation Covers Needs | Aug 4, 2016
- South Hedland as our base for 6 weeksHere we are, half way through the 6 weeks in Hedland, whilst I do a stint at the hospital as manager of the general ward and HDU. Great bunch of nurses here - lots of different challenges related to Posted by slamrs in chUGGing Tasmania and the West 2016 | Aug 1, 2016
- Bundaberg to Home
Day 31. July 27
We departed Bundaberg just on 9.00 and drove to Childers. After parking in the caravan parking area very close to the town centre. After morning tea we walked up and down the main street and Posted by Bobnhiroe in The Darling River Run 2016 | Jul 31, 2016
- Chapter 1 - Where D'ya'wanna Go ThenSeptember 2009
"So where d'ya'wanna go then ?" I asked Nikki as the Eurostar sped from London to Paris.
"What do you mean ?" responded Nikki.
"So, I've taken off two years out of my working career so far; the first was Posted by capetocape2017 in Cape to Cape 2017. By Land. Mostly | Jul 30, 2016
- Alva Beach and Daydream IslandAlva Beach is not unlike Bellingham - lots of holiday shacks, no shops, everyone goes fishing - the only difference is that there is a caravan park. It was smallish and everyone was very friendly; a free sausage sizzle Posted by 2015MADvan in 2016 Travels | Jul 30, 2016
- A Reel DiveIt's been a year and a half since our last adventure, but Danielle and I are back on the road! After what turned out to be a very successful wedding (she said yes) and a fun time (someone actually wrote Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Oct 19, 2015